Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 78. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
 According to the project’s site, the project’s coins have special advantages for investors. What does it mean?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Why should I choose the token of the project rather than any other tokens?
The coin is backed by bitcoin and gold. Investing in it gives you an opportunity to receive huge income after the ICO. Immediately after the ICO the coin is expected to reach $0.9.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
What is the “conciliation mechanism” that the system is going to use in the future? What does it give and what’s its dedication?
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
Leadcoin is going to provide third party companies with an unique service of providing its own platform for use under companies’ brands. Is that possible?
Why not?  This service is available both for individuals and organizations. The project provides its services to other startups which have undergone the procedures of check and approval. This can be compared to accounting outsourcing.
What kind of check is it? What should be provided?
To undergo the check you have to provide all the documents required that prove transparence and reliability of business. Such partnerships should have good reputation, so the check will be thoughtful but not cumbersome.
checks will have a positive purpose and a good function for partners, so if the partner is willing to have to show the official and genuine documents because of it as one of the conditions. but even though it looks complicated it will keep partners from negative actions.
Activity: 350
Why should I choose the token of the project rather than any other tokens?
Activity: 196
Leadcoin is going to provide third party companies with an unique service of providing its own platform for use under companies’ brands. Is that possible?
Why not?  This service is available both for individuals and organizations. The project provides its services to other startups which have undergone the procedures of check and approval. This can be compared to accounting outsourcing.
To undergo the check you have to provide all the documents required that prove transparence and reliability of business. Such partnerships should have good reputation, so the check will be thoughtful but not cumbersome.
Okay! One more question… I haven’t found any info on the mobile app on the base of the platform. Will there be any at all?
The app is being developed so far, it will be introduced later. It will allow to access from any mobile device.
What OS will it be compatible with?
Activity: 336
Okay! One more question… I haven’t found any info on the mobile app on the base of the platform. Will there be any at all?
The app is being developed so far, it will be introduced later. It will allow to access from any mobile device.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Hey everyone. How much do you think I should invest to get max profit?

It’s a hard question. there’s no right answer. It depends on risks you are willing to take. Have a look at investments in general. You know technically speaking the more you invest the more profit you get.

I admire you that you could even find some serious words to answer such a joke question. I would advise him to go all in, get a mortgage and leverage the position in LeadCoin even further.
Activity: 280
What CRM-systems are considered to be most suitable for the use of the project? What systems are going to be most focused on?
Activity: 294
Is there a plan to use LeadCoin as a web-service? the easier it is to use the easier to spread the system
How many tokens can I buy for $1000?
It depends on bonuses and they are different every time. Right now you can get 150 LDC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
How many tokens can I buy for $1000?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’ve heard that web version functions will be different from the app… is that right? if so the what are the differences?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 i think this is a nice market plan,good luck to the investor.hope to invest it
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Isn't Snovio already deep into the blockchain based lead generation business? They are pretty far down the road. Or is your value proposition different in any way?
Pages:
Jump to: