Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 79. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hey everyone. How much do you think I should invest to get max profit?

It’s a hard question. there’s no right answer. It depends on risks you are willing to take. Have a look at investments in general. You know technically speaking the more you invest the more profit you get.
Activity: 364
They say Leadcoin is going to integrate with CRM systems. What for?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
All the payment platforms suffer from hacking attacks and fraud. How is this project going to prevent it? I think it can happen even to leads
Of course founders understand that it is possible. However, the platform was created in the way to fight it and didnt let it happen. Its made to be fraud free.
How exactly are they going to deal with it?
With the help of blockchain and Smart contracts. They make the platform transparent that’s why it's not possible to provide low-quality products and services. Everything is going to be a rated and you will be able to see the whole history
Who does the rating?
satisfied clients. They rate the lead. Of course negative reviews will influence the rating.
Hmm… is it possible to make false changes in the history?
Activity: 252
All the payment platforms suffer from hacking attacks and fraud. How is this project going to prevent it? I think it can happen even to leads
Of course founders understand that it is possible. However, the platform was created in the way to fight it and didnt let it happen. Its made to be fraud free.
With the help of blockchain and Smart contracts. They make the platform transparent that’s why it's not possible to provide low-quality products and services. Everything is going to be a rated and you will be able to see the whole history
Who does the rating?
satisfied clients. They rate the lead. Of course negative reviews will influence the rating.
Activity: 322
Hey everyone. How much do you think I should invest to get max profit?
Who does the rating?
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
It seems like the team is too small for a project like that
Activity: 126
Cool idea, hope you can realize your plans especially with web marketing on the rise.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I found out that there’s an inner reserved fund. What is it for?
Activity: 350
If there’s a person in the system who’s obviously a fraud, how can he be rendered harmless? Will such clients be removed from the system?
Activity: 392
How soon will I be able to use the tokens bought after the sale?
Are you already itching to use them? ;-) The tokens will be available for use 24 hours.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
How soon will I be able to use the tokens bought after the sale?
Activity: 406
Hi everyone! The system is built around the lead and its price… The key question is the following: how will this price be determined?
Activity: 261
I’ve got a question on the procedure… Can smart contract be somehow changed after the agreement is settled and the smart contract is concluded?
Activity: 210
Guys what conditions should I meet in order to take part in the sale? I’ve heard that they will be a kind of special.
Hi there! The conditions will be announced by the developers. I don’t know what special is there about them.
Activity: 196
Guys what conditions should I meet in order to take part in the sale? I’ve heard that they will be a kind of special.
Pages:
Jump to: