Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 80. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello! There’s a lot of quite complicated systems used in the system which makes it difficult for me to use it. All in all, I’m wondering how the mechanism of transferring the lead is implemented. Is it transferred without any registration?
Have a nice day! Of course it isn’t! The system keeps out of such breadth! Everything is confirmed here as in any serious project.  If the lead is transferred, the fact of being paid should be confirms and then the buyer gets all the info and can use the lead. This is registered with the help of Contact Mode.

Okay, it’s clear. You’ve mentioned the information about the lead. Can it be incorrect? Or even false?
Unfortunately, such possibility does exist. But there’s a system developed for protection against the fraud, which will be improved for sure. In case of an individual transaction, the arbitrators will help to solve the dispute.
Who are they? Are they ones of developers?

Nope. They’re the best representatives of the eco system. The sellers with rating more than 4.5/5.0 can become arbitrators, this is confirmation of their loyalty and objectiveness.
Great! How many arbitrators will take part in one dispute? Two? Three?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello! There’s a lot of quite complicated systems used in the system which makes it difficult for me to use it. All in all, I’m wondering how the mechanism of transferring the lead is implemented. Is it transferred without any registration?
Have a nice day! Of course it isn’t! The system keeps out of such breadth! Everything is confirmed here as in any serious project.  If the lead is transferred, the fact of being paid should be confirms and then the buyer gets all the info and can use the lead. This is registered with the help of Contact Mode.

Okay, it’s clear. You’ve mentioned the information about the lead. Can it be incorrect? Or even false?
Unfortunately, such possibility does exist. But there’s a system developed for protection against the fraud, which will be improved for sure. In case of an individual transaction, the arbitrators will help to solve the dispute.

Nope. They’re the best representatives of the eco system. The sellers with rating more than 4.5/5.0 can become arbitrators, this is confirmation of their loyalty and objectiveness.

Activity: 103
As I understand it, the contact data will be hidden in the system… Why? It seems that the platform should contribute to cooperation, right?
Activity: 252
Hello! The project’s developers certainly have tested the working scheme, that they offer here, somewhere earlier. Can I get the results and conclusions?
Activity: 364
Good day! Does the project have any articles in magazines, newspapers, where known people express their opinion about it? Their opinion interests me.
Activity: 238
Hello! I have seen the project’s plans. On the one hand, the plans to reach the heights of bitcoin. On the other hand, bitcoin is very unstable, and it is not very good for a currency. How the project is going to make its currency so popular?
Good day! You have already mentioned some certain flaws in bitcoin. Then it is real to do something better than it. Everyone realizes, that if you create an asset, that is constantly growing in price, then investors will come to it. So we need to focus on that, providing customers with quality services. And the growth will come! And everything else will come with it.
Do you need to meet some special requirements, so to become the project’s member?
You need to be a registered user, to begin using Leadcoin. Use the appropriate form on the website and get the opportunity to buy and sell coins. Other functions will be available after these steps.
Okay. If I work as a business owner, there are any restrictions on the range? Any operation requirements?
No! Only if you are going to sell weapons or drugs;-) Talking seriously, the platform will be of interest to business of any orientation and size, because the provided services are basically universal.
Great! Where can I find the most detailed information on the full functionality of the platform?
Activity: 406
Hello! I have seen the project’s plans. On the one hand, the plans to reach the heights of bitcoin. On the other hand, bitcoin is very unstable, and it is not very good for a currency. How the project is going to make its currency so popular?
Good day! You have already mentioned some certain flaws in bitcoin. Then it is real to do something better than it. Everyone realizes, that if you create an asset, that is constantly growing in price, then investors will come to it. So we need to focus on that, providing customers with quality services. And the growth will come! And everything else will come with it.
Do you need to meet some special requirements, so to become the project’s member?
You need to be a registered user, to begin using Leadcoin. Use the appropriate form on the website and get the opportunity to buy and sell coins. Other functions will be available after these steps.
Okay. If I work as a business owner, there are any restrictions on the range? Any operation requirements?
No! Only if you are going to sell weapons or drugs;-) Talking seriously, the platform will be of interest to business of any orientation and size, because the provided services are basically universal.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
What I succeeded to get from the available information without reading whitepaper is like this crowdsale will last only for 100 minutes and team has intention to collect a maximum of $50 millions in these 90 minutes. It will be interesting to keep eye on the development as there are more than 36 days to this crowdsale.
Activity: 224
I have seen several ICOs recently. The price reaches greater heights at first. Then it falls. Are there any expectations for the price in this project?

This will be handled by the market)) But there are some reasonable assumptions, that the price can quickly rise up to approximately $1.
Activity: 392
I have seen several ICOs recently. The price reaches greater heights at first. Then it falls. Are there any expectations for the price in this project?
Pages:
Jump to: