Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 33. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompas is such an amazing project. The products, well presented platform, the team everything is perfectly fine. I'm glad to be part of this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Qompass project is offering a unique technology that no other project offers.Plusr protection to all investors,,,I really like its uniqueness and all the products they offer they seem to be very innovative,,congrats team for making such a wonderful project
Activity: 294
Wow! This thread is so complete! All information about this project including bounty program and translation can be found here! Great job to the author of this thread!
Activity: 224
Qompass platform was an amazing one, all the details was discusses very well. It will attract many investors for good!

Yes very true! As I stay connected and exploring this Qompass I appreciate the project they have been offering something that we can't resist for. Congrats to all the team behind Qompass project!
Qompass is one great project that have strong team with big ambitions! I liked the idea and realization of this! The community believes and keeps on expanding each day.
Activity: 99
This Qompass is "the one", After reading their whitelist and all those information i've come to a conclusion that i want to be part of it. Very good investemnt, success is on the way! More power!

Absolutely! All of us now are so excited to join and avail the kind of service this ico had. I really will invest on this , invite my families and friends . This ico is unique and innovative. Congratulations
Activity: 161
Everyone is excited to join and participate the bounty. . This project will going to be a hit project in the market . This is a great and amazing project which will really helps us in the future.
Activity: 266
Qompass project is the best and convenient. It is easy to access and legit. Their token sale have a good discount in able for us to gain more tokens.go team qompass
Activity: 238
The potential of this project is significant,the team is very proffessional and the project shoukd be supported and I'm going to invite my friends to invite my friends.
Activity: 238
Ideally this Qompass project is applicable to all. the platform itself best described of how blockchain in the market exposed by then. All the products,features and everything are good.

Best Regards!
Activity: 67
The smartest feature of Qompass is very reality. Its referred to as an complete data script that is stored in a clear tree structure. It has the capability to a new binary executable logic and storing information in the format known as key value and each key in this system represents a unique address globally, and values found here can be either fixed values. This allows virtually any complex nesting structure to be represented. good luck team QOMPASS.
Activity: 322
Qompass has a very big potential be on the top of others! It has a big different on others it is more than you can imagine they can offer to their clients. Worth waiting for.
Activity: 61
The Qompass card is a hybrid debit card and hardware wallet that allows instant access to the blockchain.Wow this is a really great project!have a big potential in the market,i am very much excited!Best Regards to all!
Activity: 84
I spent reading there white paper and I found out that this Qompass project have a big potential in the market.

Best Regards to all!

i agree with you,the project seems to offer more than you could imagine.so promising the reason why i take a shot on this one.

Exactly! the platform itself best describes that this will going to be a leading Ico now.
Activity: 15
This Qompass is "the one", After reading their whitelist and all those information i've come to a conclusion that i want to be part of it. Very good investemnt, success is on the way! More power!
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
I spent reading there white paper and I found out that this Qompass project have a big potential in the market.

Best Regards to all!

i agree with you,the project seems to offer more than you could imagine.so promising the reason why i take a shot on this one.
Activity: 84

Best Regards to all!
Merit: 10
This project is impressive in its idea! The team is working well to make the project a success!
One of the best companies
The cool feature of Qompass is smart contract. It is referred to as an executable data script that is stored in a tree structure. It has the capability of storing any kind of information in a format known as ‘key-value’, and each key in this system represents a unique address globally, and values found here can be either fixed values, dynamically executing scripts, binary executable logic,
or even simple references to other existing addresses, trees, and so on. This allows virtually any complex nesting structure to be represented.
Activity: 322
It was  great project that offers a lot! I this this platform was a reliable one that you will surely will follow. Hoping for yhe best
Pages:
Jump to: