Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 34. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Qompass innovation are those familiar with how and when to use it. You can help earning from investment in very short period of time
Activity: 378
I believe this project will have a huge success. Its worth investing for, so if you're looking for a project to invest,, i recommend this one..
Activity: 161
I really hope this ico will succeed. I really will invest in this project. I Will gather all my friends to invest on here too. This project is amazing  . Goodluck and  congrats to the developers behind this.
Activity: 23
The great thing about this project is they will introduce a new way of earning a passive income on our crypto investments.
Activity: 63
I really like the idea of Security and Anonimity of Qompass card wherein you can easily unlinked your Account using Qompass Mobile App incase of loss.You will not waste your time going anywhere just to blocked your card.
Activity: 182
What I love about Qompass platform is the built  in peer to peer exchange,,This is one feature that makes it different to others because this can avoid scammers and also secures the welfare of the investor,..REally happy to be a part of bunch of people who support the project
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
So far Qompas is the best project I've ever seen this year. I'm very excited with all the products they've offering. With the great concept comes from the great team, wow it's just so amazing! I love Qompas and I'm glad I'm part of this project.
Activity: 47
Why in Spreadsheet MY BOUNTY TELEGRAM is written not using 'no logo & qompass.io' when from the beginning of the list I have used it. what's the reason?
Activity: 238
As I stay connected and exploring this Qompass I appreciate the project they have and offering something that we can't resist for. thanks for bringing us into the world that decentralized blockchain in the market will have a big role.

Congratulation's to the team behind this project!
Activity: 224
Woah, I can already see that the team is very serious about this. I'm expecting and hoping for this project to be successful. Good luck to you guys and hoping to hear good news from you all.  Smiley

I am very much excited too. The Qompass project must be implemented as soon as possible, especially the qompass card itself. And all the benefits it will offer. Goodluck.

Activity: 67
Another decentralized exchange we want it so very much and interesting project.. QOMPASS wants to understand the fact of this project..
Just finish realizing what qompas platform is..
Activity: 61
this is the best project i've seen this year,i was lucky to participate in this project,i can't wait to have a debit card from Qompass,i will support for the campain of this project,im looking forward for the success of this project.Goodluck guys!
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
i want to try the qps card they say its like a debit card that connects to your qps wallet which is kinda cool.and the freebies were all awesome!
hope to see your token in big exchangers soon!
Activity: 266
 I am grateful that finally there's a project who deals in easiest way services for blockchain and cryptocurrency. I will expect more success of this project.
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
this thread makes it easy for readers to know the ideas of this project, all the information about coin sales is very clear and also the future plan is very interesting
Activity: 147
I will keep an eye on this project, hope to invest soon.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I was lucky to participate in this wonderful project, I believe in your future
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Amazing project which no one can afford to miss out! Grab your every chance now to be part of the ELITE group and get more benefits and privileges!
Activity: 36
This is the best project I have seen... If you are a cryptocurrency fan don't miss this one
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hello. I see you are preparing a gift for your member. How can I be a member of Qompass and get a Qompass T-Shirts? As a Vietnamese translator for Qompass, I am very eager to have the opportunity to receive this shirt. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: