Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 35. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
An amazing project with a huge bonuses. I've read your latest Facebook post that aside from 20% bonus,, you are also giving away shirts, watch and many more.. Wow,, what a generous people.. Two thumbs up for you guys.. 👍👍
Activity: 294
Great to know that Qompass has its bounty program. This project is worth supporting! Great!
Activity: 224
this is relatively new..

but nice one..

That’s right! this project will be extraordinary in terms of its already available App and cards to facilitate its members in transactions and more importantly is already available some big market that is ready to accommodate
Qompass is the best project that has a fast innovation while on the flow of fast growing technology in Blockchain.
Activity: 238
I can't wait to own a debit card from Qompass. I'm sure it has a high tech security features that protects my assets and fast reliable way to send and receive transactions.
I agree with you as I stay connected with this Qompass project have I see the worth of waiting especially the product that they offer are all amazing and I can't wait to have the debit card of Qompass which I believe total security and features are intact.
Activity: 99
I can't wait to own a debit card from Qompass. I'm sure it has a high tech security features that protects my assets and fast reliable way to send and receive transactions.
Yeah! This might be one of the safest and most reliable project which offers the most convenient and efficient services for their customers. Thank you qompass . Good job developers!
Activity: 322
a wonderful idea given by the team of Qompass, Qompass is a platform designed to eleminate financial markets and trade date manipulation. Congrats guys!
Activity: 25
support this campaign "QOMPASS" and invest the higher the risk the higher the return.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
i think this project aim to cater business small and big as well as individual who want to trade and to experience high speed transaction with all the security Qompass are promising. follow it's progress for me is a must!
Activity: 67
Based on what I have read, Qompass has come up with a solution that enables entities to reap advantages out of crypto and blockchain Finance and Trading technology. This project offers a completely decentralized advanced solution for Everyone. Whoever see this very interesting project they are all shock for the complete package what Qompass wants. Good luck to the TEAM.
Activity: 63
Activity: 61
this project is really great!i will surely  follow until the end of ico,it is best features,everyone is waiting for the fast development of this project,thanks to all the people behind this project,Goodluck and Godbless!
Activity: 161
The project is good! I am really hoping that they will launch and produce another kind of service or project .. anyway, the developers behind this did a really good job . Congrats
Activity: 266
Hoping that this project will success,and for now on I would like to congratulate all people behind this project. Its so nice and really impressive. Go Qompass team. To the moon!
Activity: 238
The potential of this project is significant the team is very professional and the project should be supported and I`m going to invite my friends to join thus ICO
Merit: 10
I’m happy to be on board, would be monitoring every step taken in the project closely, Hoping for a massive outcome
Activity: 36
Great project. Very cool team and plan. I think this project has a great future! Good luck!
Activity: 63
The progress of this project is really impressive as days goes by.Thanks to all the people behind it..You all did a great job.
Activity: 99

Interesting project. Very strong devs.

Precisely mate! This project will going to click! A helpful and convenient one. Im going to invite all my friends to invest here. This is truly amazing . Nice work developers. Congrats!
Activity: 378
One of a kind decentralized exchange I've seen so far.. Its best feature is its high quality of security on its wallet. And it also have its own card.. Nice concept..
Pages:
Jump to: