Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 48. (Read 78597 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
I have a oculus rift and i really think virtual reality is the future. At the moment there are not enough good games but the feeling is awesome. Really looking forward to this project. I hope it will work
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Thanks!

0xa66d83716c7cfe425b44d0f7ef92de263468fb3d - correct adress?

Is possible to sent of Metamask without install Decentraland-addon in Chrome?

Yes, that address is correct. You should be able to send directly using Metamask.

That blog post has details for direct sending at the end:
https://blog.decentraland.org/how-to-participate-in-the-decentraland-token-sale-1833cf0b8137

Can anyone answer this..

I installed chrome & plugin, when I clicked 'download wallet' all that it downloaded was a json file - it that the wallet , how does it work how do I see how much Manna I have ?

I cant ask on slack as they have barred everyone form posting.

To use the JSON wallet file, you import it into any ERC20-compatible wallet app like MetaMask, Mist, MyEtherWallet, etc. Then once the MANA has been received you will see that in your preferred wallet app.

More details are in the blog post.

They closed down the slack channels temporarily in anticipation of the sale starting. There was too much noise happening otherwise. It's a standard practice for most token sale projects.

Thanks.
Can I just send ETH from the EXODUS wallet - will that work  - no one on Slack was any help when I asked a few days ago.
I know it's a bit late now but you never know someone might just help in time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Thanks!

Yes, that address is correct. You should be able to send directly using Metamask.

https://blog.decentraland.org/how-to-participate-in-the-decentraland-token-sale-1833cf0b8137

Thanks once again!

Coming soon... I hope, everything will pass smoothly!

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.

Thanks!

Can anyone answer this..

I installed chrome & plugin, when I clicked 'download wallet' all that it downloaded was a json file - it that the wallet , how does it work how do I see how much Manna I have ?

To use the JSON wallet file, you import it into any ERC20-compatible wallet app like MetaMask, Mist, MyEtherWallet, etc. Then once the MANA has been received you will see that in your preferred wallet app.

More details are in the blog post.

They closed down the slack channels temporarily in anticipation of the sale starting. There was too much noise happening otherwise. It's a standard practice for most token sale projects.

i can't get in with a bloody transaction. i see a lot of rejeceted tx on etherscan...wtf is happening?

The token sale hasn't started yet. The transactions were rejected because people sent ether too early.

The countdown on the website says there are two hours to go until it starts: https://decentraland.org/

Thanks!

Just 120 blocks to go,can't wait..oh! what am I say of course I can wait Smiley

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i can't get in with a bloody transaction. i see a lot of rejeceted tx on etherscan...wtf is happening?

The token sale hasn't started yet. The transactions were rejected because people sent ether too early.

The countdown on the website says there are two hours to go until it starts: https://decentraland.org/

Thanks!

some friend give me another puzzling news.i have just found out that there is a whitelist to get into? what the hell is that for? damn..and i really like this project

There was a whitelist but it was being abused so they stopped it. So the token sale is open to everyone.

Sale open to all with a 40% discount at start of sale.

Can anyone answer this..

Thnaks.
I have just received an email with what is likely to be a phishing scam attempt, "revealing" the address to send the Eths to. Beware the scammers!

EDIT: someone told me it is a legitimate email. Now I am puzzled. I thought they would not send emails...

Yes, there was an official email from the team that went out a few minutes ago. I agree that you should double-check all emails you see to make sure they are not phishing attempts, though. So your caution was not misplaced!

This official blog post describes how to participate in the token sale:

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you can see the address to send to. It should match what you saw in the official email.
some friend give me another puzzling news.i have just found out that there is a whitelist to get into? what the hell is that for? damn..and i really like this project

There was a whitelist but it was being abused so they stopped it. So the token sale is open to everyone.

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I have just received an email with what is likely to be a phishing scam attempt, "revealing" the address to send the Eths to. Beware the scammers!

EDIT: someone told me it is a legitimate email. Now I am puzzled. I thought they would not send emails...
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Activity: 401
Merit: 104

muahahahah...ok...i had the impresion that is the countdown for the first day....muahhaahahaha....i just earned the golden dickhead award of the day  Grin

Rejoice: earning the dickhead award this way is much better than the other typical way: losing your coins! Wink

muahahahah...ok...i had the impresion that is the countdown for the first day....muahhaahahaha....i just earned the golden dickhead award of the day  Grin
ok..i have tried 2 times and with no succes..something is fucked up...devs...solve that shit!

I installed chrome & plugin, when I clicked 'download wallet' all that it downloaded was a json file - it that the wallet ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

please ignore any private messages referring to a presale, whitelist, or crowdsale other than the one that will take place on decentraland.org. Our contract address is 0xa66d83716c7cfe425b44d0f7ef92de263468fb3d and the token launch starts on block 4170700.

Keep in mind the sale has not started, nor will it start until block 4170700. Please don't send txs because you're not going to get anything in return, just clog the Ethereum network

A nice reminder for the ICO tokens buyer, the safety is very important and the Coindash hacking event can be avoided by give the contract address first. Any caps for investors since I think it will be sold out quickly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
The project is interesting, but when is the exit to the exchange planned? And are there any arrangements with them?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i am not going to lie. This sounds really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: