Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 49. (Read 78597 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
interesting project, I will definitely be keeping an eye on it and will be investing in the ICO tomorrow to take advantage of the discount.
Yes, you are right. I will invest here too, because I think this project is very big and interesting for me.
I hope this hardcap project is achieved in a short time.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
This is going to sell out in one block yes?
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Blockchain dev, game dev, cryptocurrency investor.
Here's an interesting perspective about the Decentraland project and the upcoming token sale:

https://medium.com/@cryptojudgement/decentraland-blockchain-powered-virtual-reality-platform-73a6a483b8b4

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
interesting project, I will definitely be keeping an eye on it and will be investing in the ICO tomorrow to take advantage of the discount.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263

please ignore any private messages referring to a presale, whitelist, or crowdsale other than the one that will take place on decentraland.org. Our contract address is 0xa66d83716c7cfe425b44d0f7ef92de263468fb3d and the token launch starts on block 4170700.

Keep in mind the sale has not started, nor will it start until block 4170700. Please don't send txs because you're not going to get anything in return, just clog the Ethereum network
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
what do you guys think ? is Decentraland will be a fast-paced ICO ? the hard cap is $25 m or about ~83K+ ETH (based on current rates).
Activity: 322
When I saw the project, I was thinking Cities Skyline but I'm able to go roam in it as first-person perspective and some other people are in it. That's really cool.
How and when will people be able to view the plots of land available? Is it a first come first serve type of deal?

By end of year.  There will be a land allocation policy to make it fair for everyone and prevent one-takes-all scenarios.
I like the concept a lot, but I am curious if they have the devotion, expertise and vision to pull it through as it is a huge huge project. Will be following this one for sure.

I've been impressed with the team's dedication to this project so far. They have tons of experience creating blockchain-based tech and smart contracts, and there have been plenty of 3d artists and game developers getting involved on the Slack channels. I think they will make it happen.

Here's a new blog post to help people who want to participate in the token sale:
https://blog.decentraland.org/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-decentraland-token-sale-a618d7b0f680
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
I like the concept a lot, but I am curious if they have the devotion, expertise and vision to pull it through as it is a huge huge project. Will be following this one for sure.
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
Well this coin is hyped on some forums but I don't see it.only for pump and dump
How and when will people be able to view the plots of land available? Is it a first come first serve type of deal?

There will be a "terraforming event" sometime after the token sale is completed. At that point, people can exchange their MANA currency for plots of LAND in the Decentraland world. After that, LAND owners can create and post the 3D and game content they want to display.
Is this the official thread for this "thing"? I am trying to find it but all the threads I find regarding Decentraland look nothing like an official ANN.

Yes, I confirmed on Slack that this is the official thread.

Some other people have put up competing threads, but those others are not associated with the Decentraland team. Keep checking this one for official announcements and such.

The token sale is only two days away.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Decentraland team just posted more details about their advisory board. Some heavy hitters on the list, including Xiaolai Li of INBlockChain and Jake Brukham of CoinFund:

https://blog.decentraland.org/introducing-decentralands-advisory-board-experts-in-blockchain-social-platforms-p2p-networks-75ef230ab709

LOL, Xiaolai Li is a very famous investor, who is the boss of the Chinese biggest exchange platform YUNBI.com, so there is no doubt this project will have a bright future, at least the price will pleasure most of the investors in my opinion.
Activity: 680
Merit: 540
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
The most robust project in District0X.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is this the official thread for this "thing"? I am trying to find it but all the threads I find regarding Decentraland look nothing like an official ANN.

I think so, this is a official ANN on the bitcoin forum, but it seems not many people are interested in this project, but I know it is very hot in slack and the pre-ICO is sold out very quickly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Pages:
Jump to: