Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MANA]Decentraland Tokenized VIrtual Reality with Open Standards - page 51. (Read 78597 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Join the project, I have high hopes for it!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi decentraland, don't you have a telegram group? Anyway, your project looks interesting and I'll think about it till Ico start.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
But coins that do not have a bounty get bigger in big market, but the chance of success of this project is clear, so bounty is not needed for this project
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Is this the first ANN ? I'm sure I read about it some days ago  Huh

But it looks very interesting.
Activity: 140
Cool thread images.Is this the first Virtual Reality project because i think i saw something like this before but i don't know if it was your project.If it's the only one i would like to invest. Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Nice to see this new thread I hope this will continue. This is nice project I'm following from very long time and like the graphics and animation. I'm waiting launch of this ICO to buy some coin at cheap price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 116
The project seems interesting.  I will follow the news.
Activity: 731
I think this project very amazing. yups let's waiting on date august 17.
interesting project and concept this project very good.  Grin
This is a great project. waiting new update about this project. hope success for your project.
Activity: 11
Where do you sell the tokens? What is ShapeShift?
Activity: 59
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
I'd like to reserve Russian translation
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
reserve indonesian translation if needed
Activity: 728
Merit: 263

Over a year into development, Decentraland is poised to revolutionize the way communities and publishers engage online. Led by an established team of developers and partners (previous projects include Proof of Existence, Streamium, Bitcore, and OpenZeppelin).

As with Decentraland, where the users are the owners, we also believe that harnessing the creative power of our community will result in capturing the full value of the platform. We look forward to incorporating feedback from our users, as well as future developers, creatives, and partners.

Decentraland enables the creation of a token based economy for ownership of land in virtual reality. The platform claims to create a VR based world with limited land-space. Tokens on the platform are used to acquire land and/or pay for services within it. This is a seismic shift from the normal gaming platforms where “value” is created by small teams in centralized locations.

Decentraland Token Sale Learn more

Aug 17, 08:00 PM EST / Aug 18, 00:00 AM UTC (🇬🇧) / Aug 18, 08:00 AM UTC+8 (🇨🇳)

Pages:
Jump to: