Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 270. (Read 141006 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Should NewYorkCoin lower block reward to 1,000 NYC effective October 1st, 2017 with halving every 2 years thereafter?

PLEASE POST YOUR CHOICE HERE

ok for me Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Should NewYorkCoin lower block reward to 1,000 NYC effective October 1st, 2017 with halving every 2 years thereafter?

Why don't you post an actual Poll?.....I see other coins like CryptoBullion for instance posting many polls to take votes.
I think yes...for sure with the new 504mhs antminer L3+ out.......it would be nothing for them to mine it to death and dump it for pennies, and essentially kill the coin.
I also agree with the other person that responded a day or so ago..that the supply is way to high but I dont like to change that aspect just fix the supply demand part of the equation. If you want to leave the supply the same, instead of halving it over and over, then make a certain amount to be mined, not sure how many are already in supply, but lets say after the supply reaches 10 billion of the 100 billion supply, when this happens, have the COIN/WALLET change to POS only, then people will want to buy it, and will have to buy it, instead of mining it, put it in their wallet in order to stake the POS coins, and then we'll  have something good here.
Now like I said, I don't know how many have already been mined, I haven't done the math, but I'm sure several billion at the very least.

Let's join together and make ourselves a great coin!!!!! Go Macy's Day Parade!!!! Go NewYorkCoin!!!!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

hello
I Love New York Coin
 how im download the wallet??
on homepage cant download?
Updated NYC wallets coming very soon. Windows, Mac, Linux, Android. In the meantime, you can use exchange like coingather.
I like them both! Very nice.
Does anyone have the original logo, in a large size high resolution image?
The only one I can find is this one:

So I made one quite similar that is higher resolution to use for now if no one has a larger original,

Here is the new one:

and here with no writing:
Activity: 6
Activity: 224
This coin supply is too much, the price is also very cheap. It might be very nice if there is airdrop for this coin. Or maybe the total supply in the crop up to half only
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175
hello
I Love New York Coin
 how im download the wallet??
on homepage cant download?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Website progress screenshot at nycoin.net

Thanks   scryptenthusiast for the efforts of NYC, NYC supporters should be united to make their own efforts for the development of NYC and look forward to NYC's tomorrow will be better.
Website progress screenshot at nycoin.net
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Contacted, https://www.cryptocompare.com, to add, NewYorkCoin (NYC)

I sent all the specifications  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
i had a nice chuckle from this thread. It just goes to show that most members couldn't care what it posted. its all about the free money/profits. it seemed like a teacher trying to teach severely autistic kids and they just running aroung yelling with no regards.
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Hey guys the coin supply needs to be lowered because it's too much coin supply.
Just need to FIND NEW YORK COIN at 2017 Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City!

Hope to see you all there  Cool

UPDATED nycoin.net website COMING SOON!

Working NYC block explorer now syncing at http://45.79.186.226

Updated NYC code coming to github for community testing in next few days. Updated Windows, Mac and Linux wallets.

Android wallet is expected in next few weeks.

Sincerely,

NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION

Great news !!!!! Smiley 
very good new!   :p
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Just need to FIND NEW YORK COIN at 2017 Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City!

Hope to see you all there  Cool

UPDATED nycoin.net website COMING SOON!

Working NYC block explorer now syncing at http://45.79.186.226

Updated NYC code coming to github for community testing in next few days. Updated Windows, Mac and Linux wallets.

Android wallet is expected in next few weeks.

Sincerely,

NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION

This is a good news

Jump to: