Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 269. (Read 141006 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello. May be able to get down to the parade Smiley.

I do like the coin look but when I first saw it, it looked like a Roman type coin with brown colors and font style. NYC is mostly modern with steel/concrete (grey, black etc) with trees here and there. It is sort of hard to relate the colors of this image with NYC. Immediately of course Lady Liberty is obvious but the rest seems conflicting to a visual of NYC. of course though not everyone has been there so this is a thought expressed out loud.

Hoping to recover an old wallet with NYC coin and look forward to the website updates.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
UPDATE FROM DEVELOPER

Upgrade to lower block reward of 1,000 NYC and implementing annual Jan 1st New Year's halving thereafter will be a very simple, straightforward upgrade.

However, implementing a POS from an original  POW coin is very difficult, very time/labor intense with many potential pitfalls that is beyond the resources available in the NYC community at present.

All NewYorkCoin info is available at nycoin.net
If not posted now, it will be available very soon...
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
How do I get 100000 free coins? Is there an active link?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Should we go to a parade to recieve your bonus or just to post here in your topic?
If you are, from New York, yes, you have to be there at the event.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnyc-new-york-coin-at-2017-macys-thanksgiving-day-parade-in-nyc-2016963
Windows wallet and upgraded Litecoin code has been completed. Just awaiting zip files from dev helping with project.

For coin appearance, I prefer original coin (high resolution will be available at nycoin.net) and animated NYC version currently on website, facebook, twitter, etc. The newest rendition looks a little creepy / grim reaper to me personally.

Community can vote on coin as well as code upgrade!

I also like the original logo
Activity: 166
Should we go to a parade to recieve your bonus or just to post here in your topic?
Activity: 159
Hey team I don't mean to be a nag lol, but 100 Billion is way too much for coin supply.  Even 100 Million is way too much right now for any crypto coin.  Please remember that crypto trading is still ranked with a very small percentage on the trading platform.  So my suggestion would be to lower the coin supply.  I recommend a total of 50 Million coins or less.   Cool

No way you could lower it anywhere near 50 million, there are way way more than that already in circulation, the thing that needs to happen to make them worth more, is make them much harder to get, just like option 4 in the vote.
Option 4 will lower the rate at which you can mine the coins by going from 10,000 per block to 1,000, and halving every year like they say, and after a certain amount, as of yet undecided, is mined, then the coin will be earned only from staking the coins in your wallet, that in turn will lead to people buying the coin, not mining and dumping, because the only way to get more will be to keep them and increase them in the wallet, if you sell them, then you are basically selling your miner. Proof of Stake Interest % can be as high or low as the community votes for.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Hey team I don't mean to be a nag lol, but 100 Billion is way too much for coin supply.  Even 100 Million is way too much right now for any crypto coin.  Please remember that crypto trading is still ranked with a very small percentage on the trading platform.  So my suggestion would be to lower the coin supply.  I recommend a total of 50 Million coins or less.   Cool
Activity: 140
Windows wallet and upgraded Litecoin code has been completed. Just awaiting zip files from dev helping with project.

For coin appearance, I prefer original coin (high resolution will be available at nycoin.net) and animated NYC version currently on website, facebook, twitter, etc. The newest rendition looks a little creepy / grim reaper to me personally.

Community can vote on coin as well as code upgrade!
Activity: 280
When working wallet for win will be uploaded?
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
If only the coin supply was lowered then this coin's price will go up so far.  I think 1Billion or less should be good for now.
 Please lower the coin supply NYC team.  And I personally wanna say good job to everyone so far!   Wink
Activity: 322
Does anyone have the original logo, in a large size high resolution image?
The only one I can find is this one:

So I made one quite similar that is higher resolution to use for now if no one has a larger original,

Here is the new one:

Dear friends, thank you very much for your design, I think the design is very good, if the edge can change, refer to the reality of the coins, looks more beautiful, purely personal view. Thanks.
Activity: 159
PARADE DAY PROMOTION IDEAS - PLEASE POST

NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION plans to hand-out FREE NewYorkCoin  (NYC) for downloading our wallet.

NYC FOUNDATION will also hand-out 100 NewYorkCoin t-shirts to anyone attending parade and willing to wear t-shirt over their jacket/sweatshirt/whatever (it gets cold in NYC end of Nov  Cry )

Also a bunch of cool NewYorkCoin stickers FREE

Any other ideas welcome!
1 billion is great, if it's too low, 10 billion is good.

I have seen, sale, BCN and Doge, many walls of bitcoins and scary. NYC decreases to 1 billion or 10 billion, would be great.

We should not forget that Dev did a great job. Anyone who discovers something and can help will be welcome

I liked the site  Smiley
Should NewYorkCoin lower block reward to 1,000 NYC effective October 1st, 2017 with halving every 2 years thereafter?

PLEASE POST YOUR CHOICE HERE

I am agree with you
Activity: 98
Should NewYorkCoin lower block reward to 1,000 NYC effective October 1st, 2017 with halving every 2 years thereafter?

PLEASE POST YOUR CHOICE HERE

You and Dev, do what you think is best! Keep up the good work.
Jump to: