Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 271. (Read 141006 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I Love New York Coin!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey guys!
I give up, my wallet does not confirm transactions to the exchange (coingather)
Could someone please post full conf file here? (the last one posted in previous thread didn't help)

And another thing, if someone could send me nyc wallet adress, i'll try to send some nyc to it, just for test
Thanks in advance

Same with my wallet, it does not confirm transactions to the exchange (coingather). I have the same block number.
I tried to send to my self but my transactions does not get any confirms?
My adress: RQzMoFA1dqbkMa97AqMew4PpuHpNFPKVyr
Give my yours and I will try to send some.

No luck again, sent to your adress and there's still no confirmations
Try mine RFBD9rXhpJVdGxFSXaHQugLC1gneo4LbdV

It seems that we are on a different chains with coingather and the most of community, my chain originates from 2013
But i'am quite unsure if it's really matter

I am quite shure that I am on the same chain as Coingather and 7-8 miners that was visible on https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/nyc/index.php?page=statistics
I have 4 other connections to my wallet. I have tried -rescan with no luck. Sent som nyc to your wallet, no confirmation...
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey guys!
Could someone please post full conf file here? (the last one posted in previous thread didn't help)

And another thing, if someone could send me nyc wallet adress, i'll try to send some nyc to it, just for test
Thanks in advance

Same with my wallet, it does not confirm transactions to the exchange (coingather). I have the same block number.

No luck again, sent to your adress and there's still no confirmations
Try mine RFBD9rXhpJVdGxFSXaHQugLC1gneo4LbdV

It seems that we are on a different chains with coingather and the most of community, my chain originates from 2013
But i'am quite unsure if it's really matter
Activity: 452
Merit: 102
I Love New York Coin! Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Just need to FIND NEW YORK COIN at 2017 Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City!

Hope to see you all there  Cool

UPDATED nycoin.net website COMING SOON!

Working NYC block explorer now syncing at http://45.79.186.226

Updated NYC code coming to github for community testing in next few days. Updated Windows, Mac and Linux wallets.

Android wallet is expected in next few weeks.

Sincerely,

NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION

Activity: 98
Hey guys!

Thanks in advance

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I Love New York Coin!

Does no one read airdrop threads??
You have to be physically present in the Parade and find the NewYorkCoin team.
I would have come if I was in the states, bad luck I guess.
I think this will be a better publicity if you get some audience before the parade. Good luck.
Activity: 280
Hey guys!

Thanks in advance
Activity: 158
Pathetic , nobody reads a thread ? Just OP post and reply ?
Activity: 392
I Love New York Coin!
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
I've been to New York. I may, or may not, have declared "I love New York [Coin]" while I was there. Further: I may well have been at, inside or within close proximity to Macy's when I made that declaration.

Given that the utterance of said declaration, assuming it was correctly uttered - if at all - may, (or may not), have occurred some 5 years ago, I am inclined to offer that I would rather settle for 10,000 'I Love New York Coin' delivered 72 hours from the moment I have communicated this offer to you via this very post, as may be determined by the 'Date/Time Stamp' associated with the same post, on the proviso that you develop and release a functioning 'I Love New York Coin' token, (ERC20 Token Standard preferred), and functioning 'I Love New York Coin' Wallet, within 24 hours of the first instance of your reading this reply. Should that first instance occur any time after that 72 hours my offer will, of course, have expired.

With regard the aforementioned 24 hours, and assuming you have read it within the critical 72 hour 'window', I can perhaps make some further time allowance for the actual digestion, (and indeed, comprehension), of this post, your first reading aside, however you would need to communicate your need for that further allowance to me, (within thread and with some haste as it is not long before I retire for the night).

Oh - along with an estimate of the amount of extra time you deem would be necessary if you don't mind.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Too bad I'm not from New York or anywhere near. No free coins for me.  Grin *flies away*
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
What is this ? Giveaway still secret just say i love new York coin  Grin
Activity: 145
I Love New York Coin!
Activity: 503
I Love New York Coin!
Activity: 230
I Love New York Coin!
Activity: 166
Activity: 178
The coins are good, but not exactly. Unfortunately, your team, as well as your favorite airdrop events
Activity: 105
You do not like (NYC), understand that NewYorkCoin needs the support and strength of a great investor, to create website professional, an Android, Linux and Apple wallet. We are doing our part, helping, as we can. If you can not help, positively, give up and go to another currency.  Smiley
Jump to: