Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 272. (Read 141003 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I see this is not some sort of giveaway.
This is just a joke that is not funny at all Huh
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
"I Love New York Coin!"
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
FIND NEW YORK COIN

Get 100,000 FREE NewYorkCoin !

NewYorkCoin will be at the 2017 Macy's THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE in New York City. FIND NEW YORK COIN - say the secret message, "I Love New York Coin!", and receive 100,000 FREE NYC on the spot. Come find us, you'll be able to see us from a block away - we're really going to stand out!  Wink

NewYorkCoin (NYC)
Bitcoin... for New Yorker's!
nycoin.net
FASTER THAN LITECOIN
In a week or so? Why does it require that much just for someone to make a website for the coin? A website is pretty easy to make, it doesn’t look like there’s that many people that are involved with the project so I am not so sure why anyone would want this coin.

Also, I thought that there was a NYCcoin already? If not then this coin may have the same outcome as the other state branded coins.
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
FIND NEW YORK COIN

NewYorkCoin will be at the 2017 Macy's THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE in New York City. FIND NEW YORK COIN - say the secret message, "I Love New York Coin!", and receive 100,000 FREE NYC on the spot. Come find us, you'll be able to see us from a block away - we're really going to stand out!  Wink

NewYorkCoin (NYC)
nycoin.net
FASTER THAN LITECOIN
See you there!
Activity: 462
I LOVE NewYorkCoin waiting for your next instruction and yep the magical spell were done
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Blunt morons who do not know English write what they like ...
Activity: 224
Does all that say I love new york coin it can read? Because someone has said it from the beginning, it's like a joke. Read carefully what you have to do to get this airdrop
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
FIND NEW YORK COIN

NewYorkCoin (NYC)
nycoin.net
FASTER THAN LITECOIN

good initiative !!!   Smiley
You will give us a short summary of this event for those who will not be there?  Smiley

Congratulations to all those who gave of their time and for the work !!! Smiley

and Sorry for my english :p
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I Love New York Coin!

My support, I will always defend NYC
https://twitter.com/BrazilCoins

Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
I Love New York Coin!
Activity: 464
I Love New York Coin!
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
I Love New York Coin!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Website is under development. Check back in a week or so  Smiley

Coingather wallet works and newyorkc wallet works. Any other NYC wallets available currently? Updated windows, mac and Linux coming within next week. Android NYC wallet within next 30 days (maybe sooner...)
Activity: 714
i love new york coin
where wallet, or new york coin is ready added to exchanger
not explain spefication coin
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Did you guys not read past the second sentence? You have to be at the parade to get the coins.
I also wanted to mention that your website looks pretty awful.
Activity: 1022
I love New York Coin!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I LOVE NEW YORK COIN SO MUCH more than another,
I send my address by pm dev, thank you for the coin
Activity: 490
100,000 FREE NYC
total coin dev ?
detail coin ?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I'm too not from NY so can I participate just walking in NY by using google maps?  Cheesy Just tell me the address where I need to be to say magic words  Cheesy
Jump to: