Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 273. (Read 140986 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I Love New York Coin!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I Love NEW YORK COIN too!
I LOVE NEW YORK COIN soo much, there is no one else on earth who love the new york coin more than me. I'm the greatest fans
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
iLink2Music
FIND NEW YORK COIN

Get 100,000 FREE NewYorkCoin !

NewYorkCoin will be at the 2017 Macy's THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE in New York City. FIND NEW YORK COIN - say the secret message, "I Love New York Coin!", and receive 100,000 FREE NYC on the spot. Come find us, you'll be able to see us from a block away - we're really going to stand out!  Wink

NewYorkCoin (NYC)
Bitcoin... for New Yorker's!
nycoin.net
FASTER THAN LITECOIN
Rest In Peace English  Grin Cheesy , the peoples just say "I LOVE NEWYORK COIN". They do not read carefully  Cheesy Cheesy
What about me who does not live in newyork? Is there another give away?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
I Love NEW YORK COIN too!
OMG it's like I saw comedy on tv, I can not stop laughing for it. I can not seem to explain this anymore, I hope everyone who sees this first to read it. Oh .... you make me very happy. Thanks for that
You make me laugh, you are not in order to reply to this post, you who want new york coins must be present in the parade described above, then you say "I love newyork coin". Come on friends do not make me laugh with this. I'll see is there still someone who will comment "I love newyork coin" under me.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
You have to FIND NEW YORK COIN at the 2017 Macy's THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE in New York City to receive free NYC. This is NOT an "airdrop". It's a "boots-on-the-ground" rescue mission  Grin
How mystery... Can 100k NYC find me and my wallet address but not I ?  Cheesy
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
I Love New York Coin!

Where I can download the wallet to recieve airdrop?!!!! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
You have to FIND NEW YORK COIN at the 2017 Macy's THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE in New York City to receive free NYC. This is NOT an "airdrop". It's a "boots-on-the-ground" rescue mission  Grin
too complicated  Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
What exchange do this New York coin exist or any available online and desktop wallets?...
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
anyone give new york coin or not ? i sent pm but i did not received it , not yet I Love New York Coin , this is coin nyc grow 94000% /day. june !
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I Love New York Coin!

Where I can download the wallet to recieve airdrop?  Wink

THE EARLIEST FREE & LIGHTNING-FAST CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE

Micropayments solution.  Eliminate fees.  Eliminate chargebacks.

Original Blockchain Cryptocurrency Since 2014

NYC IS NOW ACCEPTED AT OVER 100 BUSINESSES WORLDWIDE

https://nycoinstores.com

The New & Improved NYC!

NYC successfully hardforked on Oct 29th, 2018 (block #4,800,000) implementing modern security & stability updates:

Replacing outdated Kimoto Gravity Well with Digishield and implementing AuxPow / Merge Mining.

Inflation reduction began with block reward reduction every 500,000 blocks until block #7,000,000 (end of 2020)

BUY NYC

Yobit! Exchange

EVERYONE please send Request Form asking CoinMarketCap to REMOVE INACCURATE Warning message: "YoBit is currently trading an old chain of NYC".

FACTS:
Yobit has UPDATED NYC code/wallets/blockchain.
Yobit is trading NEW CHAIN NYC.

https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

MEET NYC
retail use crypto
newyorkcoin.net
Bitcoin New York

NYC DEVS CORE WALLET UPDATE
DOWNLOAD HERE: github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYC/nycoin/releases/

MEET NYC

Retail Use Crypto

Eliminate fees

Eliminate chargebacks

Proven blockchain since 2014

NO NETWORK FEES
= FREE WORLDWIDE MONEY TRANSFER

30-SECOND CONFIRMATIONS
= RETAIL ACCEPTANCE WORLDWIDE!

Altcoins of value offer an improvement to their predecessor. Litecoin improved on Bitcoin by lowering confirmation time by 4X, lowering network fees and made mining/verifying transactions easier.

NYC then made further improvements to Litecoin by lowering confirmation time another 5X, eliminating network fees and making mining even more energy efficient.

The more usable the crypto, the more value it will eventually be given. We all are waiting for the rest of the world to understand these facts ... NYC IS LITECOIN with more usable retail specs.

NYC ADDED TO COINOMI WALLET!

Ultra-secure. Easy install. #1 rated altcoin wallet!
coinomi.com

New York Coin (NYC) launched on March 6th, 2014. Original developer disappeared at launch and is still unknown to this date. NYC is a fair launch cryptocurrency with no pre-mine. NYC is completely open-source code with searchable block explorers.

NYC enables a free worldwide network with lightning fast transactions. A worldwide group of dedicated miners have kept the NYC network confirming transactions every 30 seconds for the past 6 years.

FLASHBACK: NewYorkCoin Presentation at Blockchain World Conference, July 2018.
Charlie Kartchner and Bilal Muhammad Siddiqui.

In January 2018, a worldwide, decentralized group of developers joined the NYC Community and began updating the aging code, nodes and wallets. After nearly 4 years of no development, the NYC Devs have completed core wallet updates, updated nodes, and improved code. The future is bright for NYC!

NYC is a basic money transfer system. No frills, no whitepaper, just the basics that Bitcoin and Litecoin offer. Worldwide, anonymous transfer of funds. NYC just does it faster and cheaper. NYC is lightning fast - test it! Unconfirmed transactions worldwide in 1-2 seconds. Confirmations every 30 seconds since 2014. And there are no fees to send funds. Zero fees.

NYC offers FREE, lightning-fast worldwide money transfer. NYC is actually usable at the retail level. Bitcoin is not feasible for time-sensitive daily consumer purchases. NYC is simply a more usable version of Bitcoin.

THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER

167 Mott Street (between Broome and Grand).

Open 3/14/18 - 9/14/18.

NYCoin

PROVEN BLOCKCHAIN SINCE 2014

NO FEES TO SEND/RECEIVE

30-SECOND CONFIRMATIONS

ACTIVE DEV TEAM

NO PRE-MINE, NO ICO, NO HOLDBACKS

FAIR LAUNCH

TRUE BLOCKCHAIN CRYPTO

100% OPEN SOURCE CODE

Not an ERC-20 token

MEET NYC

retail use crypto

NewYorkCoin (NYC)

newyorkcoin.net

NYC is digital worldwide currency. Currency of the internet. Fast, safe and convenient. NYC is ideal for daily time-sensitive consumer purchases.

DECENTRALIZED WORLDWIDE TRANSACTIONS

Worldwide nodes.

NewYorkCoin now has over 100+ businesses ACCEPTING NYC worldwide! And growing.

ORIGINAL WEBSITE: nycoin.net
COMMUNITY WEBSITE: nycoin.community

COIN STATS:

NEW YORK COIN (NYC)

Launch date: March 6th, 2014
(Fair launch, No pre-mine, Block explorer)
Current coins: 143.4 Billion
Block time: every 30 seconds
Block reward: 625* NYC
Algo: Scrypt  (Proof-of-Work)
Block explorer: https://prohashing.com/explorer/NewYorkcoin/
Block explorer: https://explorer.nycoin.community

*Block reward reduction to 100 NYC at block #6,500,000 (mid-2020).
Final block reward halving to 50 NYC at block #7,000,000 (end of 2020).

FLASHBACK: NYCoin Promotion During Week of 2017 Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Charlie Kartchner with his son Christian Kartchner.

MEET NYC
newyorkcoin.net

NewYorkCoin (NYC) had a very similar beginning to it's older brother bitcoin in that the original developer of NewYorkCoin (github nycoin/nycoin) literally disappeared at launch. NYC is the only other cryptocurrency besides Bitcoin that has an unknown developer that disappeared at launch, whose identity remains unknown to date and has never been heard from since launching coin. The original github account for NewYorkCoin has never been modified since creation. The original 'nycoin' code is open-source and viewable to the public at github code repository. Active development at (github NewYorkCoin-NYC). NYC is a completely fair launch coin with no pre-mine or holdbacks, easy low difficulty mining and no network fees to send and receive lightning-fast transactions.

NYC is and always will be an ORIGINAL TRUE BLOCKCHAIN CRYPTOCURRENCY. Coinmarketcap, Github, block explorer, core wallet. THE REAL DEAL. And an original with a hip image representing THE FAST PACE of the financial capital of the world. Offering worldwide lightning-fast transactions with no fees. Named after the one and only NYC! And just as usable in Berlin or Tokyo or San Francisco as it is in New York City! NYC is simply more usable than Bitcoin. NYC is much faster to send/receive/confirm transactions. NYC is cheaper to use than Bitcoin. NO FEES to use NYC network! And NYC has a proven blockchain - confirming transactions every 30 seconds since 2014 with minimal support.

SUPPORT NYC!

newyorkcoin.net

Bitcoin New York

Pages:
Jump to: