Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 12. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
It seems very cool and interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck Grin
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention... Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Everybody how conduct ico says that their token is "valuable&useful"
Activity: 126
It's amazing to see that this project has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .
Activity: 140
What's the track record of the team behind this project?
Activity: 140
Nowadays' attempts to use the advantages of blockchain technology are very interesting. As I found out this project I felt the great possibilities of blockchain technology once again. If such projects will develop further it will prove that we is able to apply blockchain technology in various fields
Activity: 71
This ICO is good. They have good advisors and some experinced developer. I will invest some.
Activity: 213
My friend told me about this project and that's why I am here. I have been searching for similar projects for a while and this is what i am really looking for. I truly believe that it would be a successful one. I will keep coming back here to keep track of its progress. Good work!
Activity: 214
The project seems very ınteresting, hopefully we will see good results   
Activity: 144
It is a very interesting and innovative project. But it's very difficult to achieve. It is likely to take a long time. But I will continue to watch and support. Cheers!
Activity: 216
Hi
How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders?
Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 208
I read the whitepaper and i think this project is good to invest
Activity: 153
Looks really promising and I think Carco can definitely be a great solution to the problems mentioned in the whitepaper
Activity: 213
Do your team has enough experience to develop such a project to the full??
Activity: 149
I have read half of your whitepaper, looks like you set a very difficult task to complete. But after that I saw your team, and this is outstanding. Hopefully you guys will lead this project to success
Activity: 201
Good project with interesting concept. I think Carco should be extremely popular and successful in the future because all drivers will use Carco app Wink
Activity: 228
This is a great project. I want to tell all my friends about this project. Looking forward to a good future of carco
Activity: 162
Guys I suppose that this will be an excellent project in the future. It's time to take seats in the first row Cool
Activity: 218
The idea seems quite challenging but nonetheless achievable, especially with such experienced team
Activity: 220
I stumbled upon this on Telegram and I must say am glad to be here. This is a great project and as well a promising one. I will be watching this closely
Pages:
Jump to: