Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 13. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
This sounds like really great project with a lot of potential. Huge market that is waiting for innovation, but fierce competition. I believe in it. Great team that could pull it off.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
CARCO has nice marketing concept and they have very cool idea... it will be huge and help the project succeed and achieve its goals
Activity: 238
Looking on White Paper, I can say that this project is very promising!
Very powerful team, good luck
Activity: 148
I think it's worth to take a closer look at this company, its ideas are very innovative and deserve attention
Activity: 233
Hmmm, looks like very nice project. What are your further plans? 
Activity: 133
Curious to see how this will develop Roll Eyes Best of luck guys!
Activity: 155
The concept is great and some kind of innovative. Good luck guys! 
Activity: 186
Strong team, awesome project I am looking forward to see more achievement from you guys  
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
CARCO is implement the car can be Shared in the process of connecting the perimeter of the network, this is very interesting, each driver can expect such a platform in the above communication, also can see above where a car accident or other things can help, and so on.
Activity: 214
I have been following this project for a while and it appears promising and has a great team behind it... Good project
Activity: 84
thanks for  guys,lets support this cargo token and hope planned to invest in here
Activity: 199
Looks like a very promising project! Wishing you all the best.
Activity: 146
I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development
Activity: 213
Really nice concept. I'll spread the info about this project
Activity: 207
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best! Wink
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I think this project is one of the most interesting in the wide selection of offers in crypto industry
Activity: 193
team you did your job very well to make this project awesome. But there are also much work left, so keep it up!
Activity: 119
An interesting project and the site has a unique design. Looks legit for me
Activity: 195
Token that have great prospects. Thank you for the great opportunity to participate in such wonderful project Grin
Activity: 198
This will be a huge project in the future ! What kind of token in this project?

From a financial point of view, CARCO technology is covered/protected by its crypto currency or by the so-called Carco token, which will be issued immediately after the successful completion of the preICO campaign.

The world has approx. 7.4 billion people, but that does not mean that all growth is stopped. When we did market research and looked at a lot of statistical data, we found that the number of smartphone users as well as the number of production and registration of new vehicles are increasing dramatically from year to year. We (the team) were unanimous that we need to build a technology of the future, which will have in its base many users around the world. Since we are aware that massive use of Carco technology by its users will be very high, we have decided to issue a total number of 650,000,000 Carco tokens. Carco token will operate on the principle of Ethereum Blockchain, according to the principle of compatibility with the ERC20 standard.

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th to 31st of March 2018!

Do not forget to opportunity get an additional discount!

Thank you for your detailed reply!
Pages:
Jump to: