Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🌎preICO on 1.3.2018🌎]CARCO token-NextGen Drivers App&Dec.Soc.Ntwk - page 14. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This project looks promising. Nice idea but requires hard work. I hope for the best!
Activity: 176
I will try to spread a word about your project to my friends so they join too. Thanks
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
We will see realization of this project later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait.   
Activity: 184
Carco is a very good and promising project for me. It is hoped that it will proceed smoothly and succeed in accordance with the expectations of all of us. We hope to attract more and more participants to join and many investors who are interested in the further development of the project     
Activity: 194
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I hope this token will have a good future, the project looks great
Activity: 98
How can I ensure all of your advisors are real? not just pictures on the website?

I understand your uncertainty, but how ever in next weeks there will be several video material
published on youtube, so you can see there is really us, who are working hard on CARCO project!
 Wink

The CARCO PRESALE IS NOW OPEN FROM 19th to 31st of March 2018!

Do not forget to opportunity get an additional discount!

https://thumb.ibb.co/gBGkO7/carco_presale_popup2.jpg

the concept of the project seems to me very promising. please tell me . when will the token go to the exchange?

I would like to say that the project is really worthy. What is the forecasted rate after entering the exchanges? And when the token will be traded on the stock exchanges?  

Like I said...
Right after Carco tokens Release and release of CARCO Beta version of the product, our token will be present on the exchanges!
Please stay tunned via our newsletter on www.carcohub.com!

if not a secret tell me how many developers are working on the project now?

It is not a secret at all... on Carco board we do have 14 crew members. Four(4) from them are developers!
We also sharing a developers, so in total there is a 8 developers concierning Carco project!

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
the concept of the project seems to me very promising. please tell me . when will the token go to the exchange?
I would like to say that the project is really worthy. What is the forecasted rate after entering the exchanges? And when the token will be traded on the stock exchanges?  

Right after Carco tokens Release and release of CARCO Beta version of the product, our token will be present on the exchanges!
Please stay tunned via our newsletter on www.carcohub.com!

Do you have project information in other languages? I want to understand your project in depth

For the moment we are doing translation of our site on following languages:
- German, Russian, Hungarian, Portuguese, Slovenian

Our White paper is now so far in three diferent Languages:
- English
- Portuguese
- Hungarian

We are doing our best!
Thank you for your understanding!

This will be a huge project in the future ! What kind of token in this project?

From a financial point of view, CARCO technology is covered/protected by its crypto currency or by the so-called Carco token, which will be issued immediately after the successful completion of the preICO campaign.

The world has approx. 7.4 billion people, but that does not mean that all growth is stopped. When we did market research and looked at a lot of statistical data, we found that the number of smartphone users as well as the number of production and registration of new vehicles are increasing dramatically from year to year. We (the team) were unanimous that we need to build a technology of the future, which will have in its base many users around the world. Since we are aware that massive use of Carco technology by its users will be very high, we have decided to issue a total number of 650,000,000 Carco tokens. Carco token will operate on the principle of Ethereum Blockchain, according to the principle of compatibility with the ERC20 standard.

Hi guys, Im relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

Token (CARCO) NOW AVALIABLE FOR USD, BTC and ETH
We now added also payments method with Bitcoin and USD!

Please visit our site www.carcohub.com and see all details!
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify

Minimum amount to invest in our project is 1 (one) CARCO token = 0,00008 ETH!
Activity: 217
Every day I see new promising and interesting projects. Today I was pleasantly surprised by CARCO Grin
Activity: 131
in fact, the entire core team is represented on the company's website. You can stop by and get acquainted
Activity: 205
Pages:
Jump to: