Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 71. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
hello , what's happening right now on dv8 price?  it has dicrese day by day .  did i missed something?  is it due to whitepaper being released?  hope everyday i see dv8 price way to go dv8
Of course this is a good altcoin it will recover in the future but we can not know the exact time. So we need to hold. DV8 in the future will definitely grow strongly and I am also holding DV8
yes this is good coin we dont know when price will increases so we should wait with patience as risk of holding is really less and targets are higher its worth holding 
Activity: 28
Project with an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users.

Especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and bounty hunter.

Hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
DV8 coin project is an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users.
Especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team
can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.  Grin
Activity: 56
DV8 coin cryptocurrency sector is very profitable compared to other investment sectors and it is very easy to invest. I get extra income by joining bounty and airdrops. I also fully trust the technology of blockchain
Every one says block chain technology serves safety
But I need to secure my wallet more safely,  so what to do??
You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.
Activity: 84
For the record, I do believe that the value of dv8 will rise in the future. Not everyone can wait for that to happen, though. Still, I'm not a fool to believe that every person who dumps does so out of need. The most patient ones will surely be rewarded in the future, as always.
Activity: 53

Dv8 buyers are waiting for those dumpers. They keep buying because they know how good this project is.
Activity: 70
Dv8 coin has a real roadmap and unique features. So there will be also many people waiting for a good price.
Activity: 98
Investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
yes many investors think that if price falls its a scam , price fluctuations are common they think that this is a get rich scheme , making profits in market takes time and investors should have patience
Investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
Activity: 154
Hello guys.any one knows why the DV8 coin price is low.I do not understand why this happens. Huh Huh
The current price of dv8 is low and no need to worry about this, already increasing from few days, it is the common in trading market.it will go top soon.
This project hve a exceelent option to stake the coins that is "Staking Pool"!!!!!!
yeah.... and not only option it the best way to increase your coins faster and faster, and there is no fees in transaction at all.
Activity: 42
dv8 Coin is the  project that appeared in the promising market of crypto.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure
investment and remain profitable.i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 84
DV8 coin is one of the best crypto and the more you know about this project, the more you can get profit that is increasingly useful for your future. also dv8 is very promising project.
Will Bitcointalk ever help us and get the account back?  We would then be able to continue on with the original thread.
In computing, encryption is the method by which plaintext or any other type of data is converted from a readable form to an encoded version that can only be decoded by another entity if they have access to a decryption key.
Activity: 56
Hello guys.any one knows why the DV8 coin price is low.I do not understand why this happens. Huh Huh
Activity: 154
this is the real workof people interested in keeping the the dream going and i seems to like the concept
Pages:
Jump to: