Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 72. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am also amazed about dv8. I exchanged some of my coin to dv8.
I am sure the coin has a bright and shiny future
Activity: 112
If you want to have a good number of staking coins in your wallet or if you have a low number of coins, then staking pool is your best bet to gain more profits.
Activity: 42
The plan is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many projects are in the market. I am sure with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project
Activity: 42
don't sell your coin cheep rate because dv8 coin price also going low   
Project that the network of miners is really close to ideal, so the number of seconds in blocks can be calculated purely theoretically...
Let's give the dv8coin team a chance to prove themselves that they have a good project. Also, give chance to dv8 coin  a chance to prove herself that is, blogger, etc but also she can be good in block chain and cryptocurrency. This project is not about dv8 itself, but the service that they can create with the support of many investors and people.
Each project is beautiful in its own way, This DV8 project has its pros and cons, It's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time, I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
Activity: 70
This is a really good community, let´s make dv8 greater!!
Activity: 49
A global network of computers uses blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records and transactions. That is managed by its network, and not any one central authority. Decentralization means the network operates on a user-to-user (or peer-to-peer) basis I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 52
DV8 coin is a nice chance to increase your profits. There are so many impressive projects that can’t find enough money to realise their ideas. I think DV8 coin could help them to make their dreams come true.  Wink
The strength of this community is absolutely amazing. We totally  the competition in the Twitter bounty. Great job everyone!
Activity: 98
I wish i found out about dv8 sooner, this coin is truly amazing. Investing more and more! I want them all 
Activity: 126
hello , what's happening right now on dv8 price?  it has dicrese day by day .  did i missed something?  is it due to whitepaper being released?  hope everyday i see dv8 price way to go dv8

I agree next target 1$ and the the moon! ahahah! Seriously dv8 is doing great, I knew DO would of reached 1$ some days after new years eve and here we are! This such great news, we were all waiting this moment!

Congratz to all dv8 coin  Holder
Activity: 154
hello , what's happening right now on dv8 price?  it has dicrese day by day .  did i missed something?  is it due to whitepaper being released?  hope everyday i see dv8 price way to go dv8

I agree next target 1$ and the the moon! ahahah! Seriously dv8 is doing great, I knew DO would of reached 1$ some days after new years eve and here we are! This such great news, we were all waiting this moment!
Activity: 28
I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of crypto-currency.

At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in Staking there coins in this project...

keep buying more if you can this is only getting better dont worry about the price right  now  the only thing
we need to focus on is the development of our tech and reaching  the dates on our roadmaps this is going  to
explode when the time is right and I'm 100 percent sure it will just have patience and ride the wave . because
dv8 coin is here to dominate them all.
you are very confident , even i have invested in this coin i know that this will be a high return investment soon 
Activity: 53

keep buying more if you can this is only getting better dont worry about the price right  now  the only thing
we need to focus on is the development of our tech and reaching  the dates on our roadmaps this is going  to
explode when the time is right and I'm 100 percent sure it will just have patience and ride the wave . because
dv8 coin is here to dominate them all.

My wish is for Dv8 coin to increase to its true value, and for coin to become stable and more strong in the future.
I also wish that the community continue to grow as the Dev team develops more useful technology.
Activity: 98
DV8 is a coin that has strong foundation and a stable price and i want to invest in this  . I am confident that my decisions will be profitable because I have researched and analyzed carefully before making decisions
hi if in case  at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected..?
nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 it will continue from where it was stopped ..
U will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync
Pages:
Jump to: