Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 100. (Read 808757 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 24, 2013, 02:30:44 PM
Weaker dividends compared to ASICMiner. That is a trend, so you might expect AM dividends to be even lower in the future (certainly the far future, near future is less clear).
Why are you guys making me agree with Vycid?

But seriously, the dividend will be weak compared to previous AM dividends.  It is likely that the divs will be low for a few weeks, and then start to improve.
Activity: 336
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
September 24, 2013, 02:12:54 PM
I think i will craft some options especially for you Smiley

I admire your optimism, but I'm curious, what do you think will keep the share price up after tomorrow's div of < .01?

Hardware sales will be big but most important is board statment...
yes, but we won't actually see anything for several weeks.  Until then, people have to live with weak dividends, and that might prove to be difficult for some.

Weaker dividends compared to who? I'm curious. Which securities offer better divididends than Asicminer, even at 0.01 ?

Strawman argument.

Weaker dividends compared to ASICMiner. That is a trend, so you might expect AM dividends to be even lower in the future (certainly the far future, near future is less clear).

Similarly, other mining companies paid NO dividends until very recently.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
September 24, 2013, 02:06:10 PM

I admire your optimism, but I'm curious, what do you think will keep the share price up after tomorrow's div of < .01?

yes, but we won't actually see anything for several weeks.  Until then, people have to live with weak dividends, and that might prove to be difficult for some.

Weaker dividends compared to who? I'm curious. Which securities offer better divididends than Asicminer, even at 0.01 ?

thats is my point

labcoin divs 150 satoshi
vmc divs 160 satoshi

like that...

pmbs divs are good but their share price goes lower with diffilcuty rise...

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 24, 2013, 01:49:07 PM

yes, but we won't actually see anything for several weeks.  Until then, people have to live with weak dividends, and that might prove to be difficult for some.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
September 24, 2013, 12:06:18 PM

I whish I would live out of dividends, even if it proves difficult.  Cheesy
September 24, 2013, 12:05:01 PM

cryptoshark
September 24, 2013, 12:01:17 PM

September 24, 2013, 11:59:39 AM
I think those loans gives 0.05% daily are good options too, but the price is already too high.
Vmc and labcoin will probably rise again, if you are willing to take the risk...
Labcoin is falling further and further behind schedule.  Day traders can pump and dump and make a profit right now, but serious investors are leaving that security, as the likelihood of success diminishes by the day.
September 24, 2013, 11:58:12 AM

Activity: 752
bitcoin hodler
September 24, 2013, 11:49:55 AM
I think those loans gives 0.05% daily are good options too, but the price is already too high.
Vmc and labcoin will probably rise again, if you are willing to take the risk...

take labcoin elsewhere, that's for players...
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
September 24, 2013, 11:47:39 AM
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
September 24, 2013, 11:46:23 AM
people who are able to wait will reap the ritches Smiley
Smiley
who is kicking themselves for not buying a bunch at 1.2x yesterday?

I bought a few 2 days ago Smiley

Immersion divs will be spectacular,
After vmc and labcoin fail, just-dice loss, there is no safe bay except asicminer
Icedrill petamine and other pmbs are not profitable yet, neobee ipo is too large,

Am shares will be worth much more after two weeks + divs...
No better option to invest now... Or i am wrong?

you are right
cryptoshark
September 24, 2013, 11:45:41 AM

I think you're wrong.  I think tomorrow, we'll see a weak dividend, likely similar to last week, and people will sell.  Next week, it will be the same. The week after, we may start to see some anticipation of the new hardware, and the price will slowly rise.

September 24, 2013, 11:43:50 AM

I think you're wrong.  I think tomorrow, we'll see a weak dividend, likely similar to last week, and people will sell.  Next week, it will be the same. The week after, we may start to see some anticipation of the new hardware, and the price will slowly rise.
cryptoshark
September 24, 2013, 11:39:53 AM
Smiley

I bought a few 2 days ago Smiley

Immersion divs will be spectacular,
After vmc and labcoin fail, just-dice loss, there is no safe bay except asicminer
Icedrill petamine and other pmbs are not profitable yet, neobee ipo is too large,

September 24, 2013, 11:17:51 AM
Smiley
bitcoin hodler
September 24, 2013, 11:11:18 AM
people who kept/bought the shares now will be winning

we'll still see dips in price.  The dividend for this week will likely be very weak, and I think we are looking at 2-3 weeks before the 500TH/s is for sale

September 24, 2013, 11:03:30 AM

we'll still see dips in price.  The dividend for this week will likely be very weak, and I think we are looking at 2-3 weeks before the 500TH/s is for sale
bitcoin hodler
September 24, 2013, 10:56:45 AM
so, 500 TH/s coming in October.  Even if they average 1BTC profit per blade, that's 50,000 btc in profit over the next month or 2.  That could add .016 btc to the dividend PER WEEK for 8 weeks.

hmmmm.....

September 24, 2013, 10:11:52 AM
so, 500 TH/s coming in October.  Even if they average 1BTC profit per blade, that's 50,000 btc in profit over the next month or 2.  That could add .016 btc to the dividend PER WEEK for 8 weeks.

hmmmm.....
Pages:
Jump to: