Pages:
Author

Topic: benefits of meditation - page 17. (Read 4535 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 05:27:10 AM
I believe that the best benefit of meditation is a clear mind. After a meditation you feel as if you were swimming for an hour. Your mind now can be active and help u with your daily activities. Meditation also helps to understand, what is crucial for your life and what is just unimportant.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 05:24:16 AM
best thing is calm and healthy mind which is cause to healthy life. Smiley  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 05:23:42 AM
I think meditation will only have effect if you do it regularly. Besides it's not easy to meditate, even for some 3-5 minutes. I think this really developes to mind but costs some efforts too.
Activity: 51
November 08, 2017, 05:13:43 AM
Meditation is can lower your blood pressure, can relax your mind so that you can think well, can relax your body from fatigue.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 08, 2017, 02:41:05 AM
benefits of meditation keeps your minds at ease and relax it relieves your stress and clearer your mind, and also it helps you make a wiser decision especially when you meditate on God's word not only it gives you peace but it encourages you as well and inspires you in your daily living.
Activity: 306
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 02:25:10 AM
there are many benefits of meditation although it is a complex thing. if one can meditate daily there are many benefits. a person who meditates can have a good night's sleep, he or she doesn't dream nightmares, gets pleasant features, becomes a favourite person among others, even the gods protect that person.
Activity: 261
November 07, 2017, 11:34:20 PM
Meditation decreases stress.It reduces symptoms associated with depression,anxiety disorders,pain and insomnia. It also enhances the ability to pay attention.
Activity: 112
November 07, 2017, 11:31:57 PM
The benefits of meditation is that it relax our mind and body. It also contributes to release our  stress both emotional, mental and physical. Meditation gives us freshness and youthfulness. Through meditation we are able to express our harmonious movement that will help our body and soul. If you want to get out and rest for a while on the world that full  of traffic, pollution, anger, sadness, noisiness try to experience meditation and you will know the benefits. Experienced is the best.
Activity: 28
November 07, 2017, 11:07:53 PM
refreshing our mind at the same time relaxing are thoughts and restored our strength. Grin
Activity: 198
November 07, 2017, 10:32:27 PM
some of the benefits of meditation in general:
- Regeneration of DNA cells
- Repair and restoration of body tissues
- Cures some systemic and cardiovascular diseases
- Can improve the ability of the subconscious - Can improve instinct, intuition and the sixth sense (eye to -3)
- Increases peace and happiness of the heart
- Increase resignation
- Increase circulation of oxygen in the blood
- Increases the intelligence of IQ, EQ, SQ
- Increased concentration and focus
- Increase the ability of inner power
- There are many other benefits that you find yourself ..........
Activity: 392
November 07, 2017, 06:23:47 PM
I have never done any meditation, but according to the book I have ever read, meditation gives relaxation to the body and gives tranquility and can also relieve stress due to work pressure
Activity: 630
November 07, 2017, 04:23:52 PM
Meditation is your way to freedom from constant whining of thoughts and cares about inner strength, calmness, feeling of bliss, to the highest levels of meditation - spiritual awakening and enlightenment. Meditation is more than a way to relax for the body. This is the advantage.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 07, 2017, 03:37:15 PM
What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?

Meditation is somehow important for people. It gives a person peace of mind and finds ways to release the toxins in his or her body. It also practiced in some countries, mostly asian countries.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 03:24:15 PM
meditation is very necessary and it would be great if people would know how to do it and did it occasionally...to leave the whole stream of thoughts and try to be here now...rather than chasing after something
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
November 07, 2017, 03:04:51 PM
Lighter in your mind and stress melting away Smiley
Activity: 16
November 07, 2017, 02:59:50 PM
Wow, this is awesome! Keeping a meditation dairy sounds like a great idea. I found that ability to "check in with myself" and pay attention to how I am feeling is one of the biggest benefits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 31, 2017, 12:20:30 AM
Reduction of anxiety is a big one. I've struggled with anxiety for the past six months, and meditation has helped reduce the symptoms a lot!

Yeah i've read about how it gives peace of mind and relaxes the body to remove stress and improve general wellness. Silence and peace also gives you a chance to think back about life and decisions you made in fhe past. Can't wait to try it out myself
Activity: 58
October 30, 2017, 11:14:12 PM
Reduction of anxiety is a big one. I've struggled with anxiety for the past six months, and meditation has helped reduce the symptoms a lot!
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
October 30, 2017, 10:20:12 PM
the benefits of meditation is so many,,for relaxation of your mind and body, for your peaceful mind and other, specially when you work hard and you used lots of energy body/mind,, its good to meditate .
Activity: 252
October 30, 2017, 10:14:08 PM
Meditation once a week is giving your mind relaxation. Listening in nature sound and let you mind take you in other dimension is the best feeling. If you make a big decision in your life i suggest to meditate first , because it gives you the right things to do.
Pages:
Jump to: