Pages:
Author

Topic: benefits of meditation - page 16. (Read 4535 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 04:09:00 AM
I think it's having a clear mind and focus. We have a lot of things to do that our mind is having difficulties what to do first and meditation helps people to enhance our ability to make it easier.
Activity: 168
November 18, 2017, 12:47:54 PM
Meditation increases the ability to focus in spite of distractions, improves your attention, and your ability to work under stress. It also helps regulate your mood and anxiety disorders. Enhances self-esteem and self-acceptance.
Some say, "if you don't like medication, try meditation". Studies show that meditation somewhat reduces risk of heart diseases and stroke. Would you believe it? Well in order for us to experience most of these benefits, we need to practice meditation consistently, even 20 minutes per day will be a good start. Let's go!
Activity: 378
November 18, 2017, 12:01:19 PM
Many advantages if someone does meditation, one of which is improving memory and also concentration. When a person meditates, the person has become accustomed to concentration and tries to focus his mind on one of the goals he wants to achieve.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2017, 11:57:22 AM
For some people meditation is a way to remove strez and there is also to seek revelation ...
Whatever it is the goal of each individual who does it
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 11:13:32 AM
Meditation makes you're mind cool, peaceful and you also get more patience at any thing. It also can release your stress and feel you fresh all time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
November 17, 2017, 08:00:50 AM
This is a wonderful state when you can see the whole world but with your eyes closed Cool
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 08:11:25 PM
It can release stress and it can relax your mind and body.
Activity: 294
November 08, 2017, 05:43:53 PM
What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?

The benefits of meditation is that it reduces stress, it will give us concentration to what we are supposed to do, it will encourage us to do healthy lifestyle, it will increase our self-awareness, it will increase our happiness, it will also increase our acceptance to the truth, it slows aging so we will not look older than our age. Through meditation we can improve our way of thinking and it will also help to be positive thinker.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 05:16:48 PM
You can put order in your mind and soul. After a session of meditation you feel yourself easier, like trouble has vanished from the shoulders. It will take a while till you master the technique but it is worth it.

Yes, that is one of the best practices. Also, meditation is science-proven. There are a lot of good videos on youtube about it. Check it for expample:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAJ87Dwmx2E
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2017, 04:56:28 PM
You can put order in your mind and soul. After a session of meditation you feel yourself easier, like trouble has vanished from the shoulders. It will take a while till you master the technique but it is worth it.
Activity: 322
November 08, 2017, 02:31:19 PM
There are huge medical benefits of meditation. those are cancer , irritable bowel syndrome , heart disease , Depression etc. also it improves concentration and life style. meditation can increase happiness. Most people use meditation to release the stress.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 01:51:27 PM
First time when I tryed it I didn't feel anything special. But with more and more practice I've got much more concentration. I can focus longer on certain topics, learn faster and actually I feel much better after everty practice. It's better to do in the morning before breakfast.
Activity: 224
November 08, 2017, 01:24:09 PM
dalam keadaan pikiran yang bebas dari aktivitas berpikir, ternyata manusia tidak mati, tidak juga pingsan, dan sadar.
Setiap orang dapat secara bebas memberikan nilai-nilai insidentil tentang makna maju bagi kehidupannya. Oleh karena hanya dengan mempraktekkan meditasi dalam hidup, orang bisa mendapatkan manfaat.meditation releases us from the suffering of very subjective subjective and bad thoughts that are proportionally related directly to our attachment to certain thoughts and judgments. We begin to understand that life is an endless series of thoughts, judgments, and subjective deliveries that we intuitively begin to release.in a state of mind free from thoughtful activity, it turns out that man does not die, does not faint, and remains conscious.
Everyone can freely give his own values ​​about the meaning of meditation for his life. Because only by practicing meditation in life, one can feel the benefits of a meditation journey.
Activity: 336
November 08, 2017, 12:18:54 PM
I think meditation will only have effect if you do it regularly. Besides it's not easy to meditate, even for some 3-5 minutes. I think this really developes to mind but costs some efforts too.

This is so true. It simply will not work if not done regularly. And it is very difficult to develop a regular routine as so many of us have overactive minds when we make the decision to start meditating.

But with practice and discipline the benefits are amazing! I've found it to help my interactions with people in both business and social life. It has also helped me reduce my anger by about 70%. Also in stressful situations it makes you more calm and more apt to use your logical mind as opposed to reacting to your emotions. It has strong benefit when it comes to emotional control (which really helps with trading!).
Activity: 36
November 08, 2017, 12:00:31 PM
Oh meditation is very cool.
Even 5 minutes everyday will make you more confident and calmer)
Activity: 102
November 08, 2017, 09:43:03 AM

I myself practice meditation. It has a lot of benefits I think. For example, clearing my mind whenever I have troubles. It also allows me to make decisions that are well thought of instead of rushing to something that I might regret in the future.
Activity: 46
November 08, 2017, 08:07:02 AM
i've been meditating for more than 3 years now and it definetely was among the things that changed my life. it's difficult to explain but it makes me feel rejuvenated and elated
Activity: 182
November 08, 2017, 06:24:21 AM
Relaxation appears to boost immunity in recovering cancer patients.
A study at the Ohio State University found that progressive muscular relaxation, when practised daily, reduced the risk of breast cancer recurrence.
In another study at Ohio State, a month of relaxation exercises boosted natural killer cells in the elderly, giving them a greater resistance to tumours and to viruses
Activity: 364
November 08, 2017, 06:19:03 AM

Meditation got lots of benefits on our body. When you meditate, you allow your blood flow to flow better and that is because of the right oxygen amount entering your body. When you are in meditation you can think better as well, and with you thinking properly, mistakes are lessen as well as anger burst outs are being calm by it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 05:35:57 AM
Just some of benefits:
  • greater inner calm throughout the day
  • reduced cortisol (the “stress hormone”)
  • normalized blood pressure
  • reduced insomnia
  • lower risk of heart attack and stroke
  • reduced anxiety and depression
  • improved brain function and memory
Pages:
Jump to: