Pages:
Author

Topic: benefits of meditation - page 19. (Read 4535 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 04:57:18 PM
Meditation and yoga have to be the two most undervalued health benefits on this planet! I have started using meditiation while doing yoga and I can say I havent felt lighter, more energetic, and happier in a long time. Not

to mention my back, shoulders, and hips are all working much better than before! If you want to stay limber your whole life you must apply this to your daily routine. Sooo goood I love it !!  Kiss
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 10:44:19 AM
What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?

THERe are numerous effecs of meditation and most notable is that it is able to refresh your mond and clear it in a way that it can give you clarity of thought and give you a fresh boost of energy. It is also important to note that it trains your mind on building its mental strength which gives you resilience.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 10:11:59 AM
I think the most benefit of meditation is it removes anxiety and make feel fee and it also help to concentrate on things.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
October 11, 2017, 10:04:59 AM
I have experienced meditation. And I have never felt free and relaxed by meditating. Meditation helps us free oir minds from all the stress in the outside world. Meditation helps us find our inner peace and maintain it whilst meditating. It is essential to our well-being because it helps us relax and rest the body and the mind from all the worlds chains of problems.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 08:44:59 AM
A life without meditation is like life without success.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
October 11, 2017, 06:57:35 AM
there are so many benefits of meditation  but  physical and physiological relief is more important  part of meditation
it helps to keep clam and focus for doing any work. meditation helps to  increase patience capacity...
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 06:53:04 AM
Meditation gives concentration, if you concentrated with someone, you can be the best out of all because concentration makes you think twice as a normal one that didnt concentrate.

I've tried this in the past. it never really worked for me. I followed instructions that you are suppose to only concentrate on one thing for example washing the dishes but I just couldn't get into the meditation state. Any tips?
Activity: 108
October 11, 2017, 06:28:49 AM
Meditation can make a person trained to self-discipline. In the professional world, many things can happen beyond our control, which we can not control. The only thing that can be controlled is our mind, that is with the practice of meditation. A trained mind can lead to unexpected achievements
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
October 11, 2017, 04:48:35 AM
The benefits of medidation is it help us  to clear our mind , for example stress , anxiety and depression . It help us relief ,  and concentration .

I'm suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. Wheb meditating, my free mind only increases the anxiety.
I know I'm doing it wrong but I can't keep my mind free.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
October 11, 2017, 04:05:44 AM
The benefits of medidation is it help us  to clear our mind , for example stress , anxiety and depression . It help us relief ,  and concentration .
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 12:34:22 AM
I haven't tried meditation myself but i have been recommended by several people to try it.
I believe that it would be similar to taking a break and looking out into wildlife or nature.
Our minds need to comprehend and process every detail or piece of information we have obtained throughout the day and thats just what it is.
Activity: 434
October 10, 2017, 10:14:04 PM
Meditation gives concentration, if you concentrated with someone, you can be the best out of all because concentration makes you think twice as a normal one that didnt concentrate.
Activity: 224
October 10, 2017, 10:07:33 PM
Improving your concentration and having a peaceful mind are known benefits for our brain but i believe there are physical benefits of meditation like staying fit.
Activity: 135
October 10, 2017, 09:56:29 PM
Meditation make your mind peaceful, make you feel more concentrate in anything including work and daily routine. Meditation is also a way of overcoming problems in life.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 10, 2017, 08:49:22 PM
I've stopped meditating but I've been practising it for a few months before I've stopped and let me tell you, it really does help. At that time I've never been that relaxed or focused, takes the anxiety away. Would highly suggest to anyone, because even 15mins of meditation daily will help greatly.
Activity: 614
Merit: 124
October 10, 2017, 08:43:39 PM
I think the best way to meditate is to take a walk alone for a quiet place, not to sit like movies and think "oommhh", that is not real.
Activity: 22
October 10, 2017, 08:39:48 PM
Lowers high blood pressure
Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
Decreases any tension-related pain, such as, tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behavior
Improves the immune system
Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy
Activity: 8
October 10, 2017, 06:11:50 PM
I haven't done meditation in quite a while. I really need to get back to it. Seems to make life a bit easier to handle. Thanks for the reminder!
Activity: 154
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
October 10, 2017, 11:12:06 AM
If you meditate regularly, you will gain a new perspective. You will likely stop seeing yourself as completely separate from every other living thing in the universe. You will feel some connection with life as a whole. You will likely be less reactive, more calm, less anxious, more accepting of events beyond your control. Different people will have their own unique stories to tell about their meditation experiences and ascribe different benefits to their practice. Very few, if any, meditators will tell you it's a waste of time.

Indeed, after regular meditations I have become more calm and I am not afflicted by minor troubles. I started to see new solutions that make my life better.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 10, 2017, 10:48:46 AM
As per the people i know who're actually into meditation, it something that not only helps you physically but mentally and spiritually as well. Being at peace inside yourself during this process, clearing yourself from negativity, all these are attainable when you meditate
Pages:
Jump to: