Pages:
Author

Topic: benefits of meditation - page 20. (Read 4535 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 01:50:12 PM
Let`s start with the question what meditation is? I really don`t know what.
I don`t believe in any benefits.
Activity: 229
October 09, 2017, 01:44:08 PM
If you meditate regularly, you will gain a new perspective. You will likely stop seeing yourself as completely separate from every other living thing in the universe. You will feel some connection with life as a whole. You will likely be less reactive, more calm, less anxious, more accepting of events beyond your control. Different people will have their own unique stories to tell about their meditation experiences and ascribe different benefits to their practice. Very few, if any, meditators will tell you it's a waste of time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 11:23:30 AM
i was in India last year and there were so many old people all over the place and so i did a small survey and realized that they meditate, in japan its called Yoga, in Africa its called incarntation and napping i guess. It helps you stay healthy
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 06, 2017, 10:59:04 AM
What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?

I haven't tried it because I really find it hard to focus and just to stay quiet and still in just one place for a long time. However, I've read that meditation gives you peace of mind, relieves stress and it clears your mind from worries. If it helps our brains to relax, I think it also has a good effect on our body and health.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 03:05:36 AM
meditation is regarding to mind and calmness. it can gives many benefits related to mental health and the process of thinking. it can improves our concentration, reduce stress, if your mind is calm so your health will be encouraged, and it increases happiness.
Activity: 14
October 06, 2017, 02:44:42 AM

mediation really that is good. in our life we get face more problems. so physically mentally we are more upset. so mediation gives relax to our mind, hearth and soul. if we are doing mediation it gives good power to doing positive things. basically every day we get more tensions in our home and in office. so atleast everyday we had to doing 2 minutes mediation it gives more relax to our body mind and soul. mediation has really great power. it can destroy diseases also.
Activity: 39
October 06, 2017, 02:04:30 AM
Meditation is mind without agitation.
Stress creates agitation and is something most of us deal with on some level.

1. It improves concentration - Greater concentration is related to the increased energy meditation provides. “It connects you with your real source of energy,

2.It encourages a healthy lifestyle

3.It increases happiness.

4.Meditation increases acceptance.

5.It slows aging.

6. The practice benefits cardiovascular and immune health - Meditation induces relaxation, which increases the compound nitric oxide that causes blood vessels to open up and subsequently, blood pressure to drop.
Activity: 294
Freedom
September 30, 2017, 01:41:53 AM
meditation is a way to calm the mind, relax the brain and meditation can train the brain to focus in 1 point
Activity: 294
September 29, 2017, 06:36:24 PM
Meditation is often misinterpreted, thought to be the same as daydreaming so that meditation is considered to be a waste of time and of no use. Meditation is precisely a conscious act because the person doing the meditation knows and understands what he is doing. The benefits of meditation that we do can be directly or indirectly we feel physically.one of the benefits is the healing we get, if we suffer from certain pain. From a physiological standpoint, meditation is the best anti-stress. As you experience stress, your heart rate and blood pressure increase, breathing becomes rapid and short, and the adrenaline gland pumps stress hormones.as long as you meditate, your heart rate slows, blood pressure becomes normal, breathing becomes calm, and stress hormone levels decrease.during meditation, over time you can listen to the pulse of the heart, even further you can coordinate the rhythm of the heartbeat with the rhythm of the in and out of the breath.

If you regularly meditate, the body organs and body cells will experience good and work more regularly.

Be able to understand others and forgive them.

Always persevering in a good life, as a blessing bearer for others.

Able to accept the joys and sorrows, the difficulties, and the goodness of living well

Generating confidence, we all know that one of the keys to success is having confidence but not Over confidence or Under Confidence, simply Confidence

Overcoming fear, Calming, finding inner peace especially for those coward

Helps improve fortitude and strength in dealing with and overcoming problems.especially for brands that often have continuous problems not stop
Activity: 38
September 25, 2017, 03:06:45 PM
Meditation for us is like restart for computers. Smiley

Like your phrase! Totally agree!
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
September 25, 2017, 01:33:17 PM
meditation is the greatest thing to do in life if you are on  free time .. stress free and your mind are really in peaceful state Cheesy clear minds and relaxation!!
Activity: 168
September 25, 2017, 01:21:59 PM
I hear from many people that they fall asleep when meditate. Is it true, and is it bad for the purpose of media tatian, if so?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 25, 2017, 01:20:38 PM

when I was searching for method and procedure or tutorial on how to meditate, I have read some benefits by doing meditation . it says that it can improve your Immune System, can Improve your Concentration, it lowers high blood pressure etc. I haven't tried this yet as there is no place where I can do it without any distraction but I think you can surely get these benefits from doing meditation .
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
September 25, 2017, 11:43:37 AM
When we meditate it give us a clear mind and release all our stress and negativity in our mind. Because of that we are calm and cool that leads to focus on what we are doing. And it lower the risks of heart problems or depression.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2017, 11:22:03 AM
for me i benefit from it by making my decisions right after meditation. i mean not really right but i believe i balance the norms, pros and cons for the decision that i'll be making because if it. and is suggest you should try it sometime nothing will be gone you will just try it.
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
September 25, 2017, 08:23:11 AM
Meditation keep us stress free , it give us peace of mind  moreover it give benefit to our health . it makes us calm, and it's a good brain exercise.
Activity: 132
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
September 25, 2017, 08:18:41 AM
Benefits of medication are you will calm your mind and think on what you gonna do next and help us release stress
Activity: 134
September 25, 2017, 06:35:18 AM
Meditation helps us relax and reducess stress.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
September 24, 2017, 01:36:46 PM
Many people who already feel the benefits of meditation. Starting from the inner calm, emotional control, and some even say, the body becomes healthier, or rarely appear physical complaints are usually diligent stop by, such as migraine, stomach pain, etc.
Activity: 490
September 24, 2017, 12:22:48 PM
meditation make your mind peaceful by which you will able concentrate in any task as well you will stress free, moreover it give benefit to your health that will balance your body hormones.

I never heard that with the help of meditation you can put in order the hormonal background. Meditation excellent relaxes the mind, but about the hormonal background, I doubt it.
Pages:
Jump to: