Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 33. (Read 293872 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
November 12, 2016, 10:15:21 AM
request #23192
hi, i load debit virtual card -1006 usd, on paypal and i wait 5-6days but money i not see on my account wirex, what problem? usually take 3 days. and how register virtual debit card my choice, cardhoderonline? what taken???

so sonebody had the problem load on paypal???

It sometimes takes me more time. You should start counting the 5 days not when you click the withdraw button on PayPal but from when PayPal says "Completed" on the transaction details, from there It should take a few days till It appears in your Ecoin account.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
November 12, 2016, 07:30:36 AM
card loading down once again!!!?
edit: works, if you get 'service unavailable' just keep trying to load, worked eventually for me
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 11, 2016, 06:39:38 PM
first time used the service here and it was a little bit difficult at the beginning but finally i could buy what i want
transferring the balance from my account to my card was frustrating and the maximum button isn't working as intended tho?
anyway figured a way to send the maximum amount
i heard that e-coin have same issue hope everything will get fixed soon, i think i am gonna give it a try other times if everything went smooth in the future
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 11, 2016, 03:54:32 PM
request #23192
hi, i load debit virtual card -1006 usd, on paypal and i wait 5-6days but money i not see on my account wirex, what problem? usually take 3 days. and how register virtual debit card my choice, cardhoderonline? what taken???

so sonebody had the problem load on paypal???
staff
November 11, 2016, 03:16:32 AM
Cant load card , keep getting 'Service unavailable - try again later'
edit:  cant even transfer the btcs out of ecoin!!

I'm having some issues with the service as well and gosha (OP) didn't connect since 24th october so It doesn't look too nice here...
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
November 10, 2016, 05:14:29 PM
Cant load card , keep getting 'Service unavailable - try again later'
edit:  cant even transfer the btcs out of ecoin!!
Activity: 4
November 10, 2016, 06:55:46 AM
I don't recommend anyone to use e-coin now. My problem still not solved. There was mistake in their system and they don't add this money to my bitcoin account balance:
 # 1353719 EUR->BTC   Pending   BTC+0.149023

They do many corrections on my account. First time they add me 350$, then remove this balance then add me 85$ then again remove this money.

Yesterday there stupid team give me this reply:

Hello,
I've recalculated your transactions, and your balance should be consistent at the moment.
Our dev team confirmed the same.

Kind Regards,
Den

My  balance now: Bitcoin Account Balance
฿ 0.000000
$ 0.00

E-coin if you think that i'm not right show me transaction where i transfer BTC+0.149023 to my bitcoin wallet. You can't show me this because you steal this money.

DON'T USE THIS SERVICE. your money can be disabled any moment.

Hello. Sorry for the silence. Yes, we got some issues in the past 2 weeks. Yes, we solved each and every case of our user. If you still have issues with the platform, Please, give me your support ticket number and I will contact the support team as soon as possible

Support ticket ID: 21992

Last reply from support:  
Wirex Customer Care Team (Wirex)
Nov 8, 21:22 UTC
Kind Regards,
Den

MY ISSUE STILL NOT SOLVED TILL NOW!!!
I have only virtual card from your service. Your dev team must calculate how much money i receive on my virtual ecoin card for the last 30 days from paypal and how much money i transfer to my bitcoin balance. And they must find diference in 0.14 btc. It's easy and fast. I don't understand what they are doing already 2 weeks.

WIREX your service is TERRIBLE!
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
November 08, 2016, 08:58:37 PM
I don't recommend anyone to use e-coin now. My problem still not solved. There was mistake in their system and they don't add this money to my bitcoin account balance:
 # 1353719 EUR->BTC   Pending   BTC+0.149023

They do many corrections on my account. First time they add me 350$, then remove this balance then add me 85$ then again remove this money.

Hello,
I've recalculated your transactions, and your balance should be consistent at the moment.

Kind Regards,
Den

My  balance now: Bitcoin Account Balance
฿ 0.000000
$ 0.00

E-coin if you think that i'm not right show me transaction where i transfer BTC+0.149023 to my bitcoin wallet. You can't show me this because you steal this money.

Hello. Sorry for the silence. Yes, we got some issues in the past 2 weeks. Yes, we solved each and every case of our user. If you still have issues with the platform, Please, give me your support ticket number and I will contact the support team as soon as possible
November 08, 2016, 02:50:40 AM
 # 1353719 EUR->BTC   Pending   BTC+0.149023

Hello,

Kind Regards,
Den

My  balance now: Bitcoin Account Balance
฿ 0.000000
$ 0.00

Activity: 11
November 06, 2016, 03:09:06 PM
It's been two weeks since I contacted support and my issue hasn't been fixed yet. It's like my funds are frozen, every single transaction I try get denied. They say it's on the bank side and that I have to wait. Your call guys but I would refrain from starting any business with Wirex for now if I were you.
November 01, 2016, 05:37:31 PM

I don't get my bitcoins today. I got this error:

Buy Failed - Ref 63adcb8456014345b3db36380fba4b77

# 1353719 EUR->BTC   Pending   BTC+0.149023

Please complete my order, thank you
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 01, 2016, 02:34:16 AM
No answer within 30+hours is not good for any business, online or not, when it comes to users money being stuck.

Also, no blog post, no tweet, no nothing makes yourself re-consider your atitude towards them. I stick to my opinion of not using them until a reply to my ticket is made. Is simple..
Yes, if any business is facing some technical challenges but cannot update it to their users and still when we contact them they cannot respond within 24 hours then that business is not a serous one to go with them. I will simply stay away from it, that may help me to protect myself from future scams.
staff
October 31, 2016, 02:50:13 PM
Any updates about the recent issues you had in the last days gosha@e-coin ? I've been trying to use it with Aliexpress with no luck (the U.S dollar virtual card)
Activity: 33
October 27, 2016, 02:55:59 PM
RED FLAG! RED FLAG!

I have tried to pay at a gas station, paid there before at least 50 times, now the card was refused, but money are gone! Also, no transaction history whatsoever displayed, not even declined one.

Stay away, they are clearly having big, big troubles!

That's the kind of issue I'm facing right now too. Wirex says they are in contact with the bank trying to figure out what is going on.

if money still in ur card & u can't use them, u should check ur card if it is still active or canceled ( just try to get ur pin code by using the phone number of mychoicecorporate if it's canceled they will tell u that ur card is canceled).

my cards was canceled by using an invalide pin from 4month ago but the problem fixed after contacting mychoicecorporate support at this address: [email protected].
Activity: 17
October 26, 2016, 02:13:50 PM
Support answered me too on twitter, sayin that they are investigating.
Activity: 11
October 26, 2016, 02:06:20 PM
RED FLAG! RED FLAG!

I have tried to pay at a gas station, paid there before at least 50 times, now the card was refused, but money are gone! Also, no transaction history whatsoever displayed, not even declined one.

That's the kind of issue I'm facing right now too. Wirex says they are in contact with the bank trying to figure out what is going on.
October 26, 2016, 01:16:49 PM
RED FLAG! RED FLAG!

Activity: 52
October 26, 2016, 10:24:10 AM
i always get this error when try to load the card.

"Timeout by sending message CreateTransactionMsg to "

I'm tired
October 26, 2016, 09:44:43 AM
BIG UPDATE
E-coin solved my issue after more than 48hrs. Good thing that everything is ok and money is back, am a little sad about their support times. Anyway, got my money and card loading was done just as normal. Thanks and please sort out your support times guys!
Activity: 33
October 26, 2016, 04:46:50 AM
No updates yet on my side.

did u try open a ticket from wirex app ??
Pages:
Jump to: