Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 35. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 755
Merit: 250
October 25, 2016, 02:48:10 AM
Yeah, I am starting to also believe that its a scam, my ticked was just closed without a response, the money they stole from me isn't much so it doesn't really matter.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
October 25, 2016, 01:07:16 AM
i dont know whats going on with e-coin
it's more than 1h and my last trasfert to my wallet still in pending
If I remember correctly , It should get at least 3 confirmations before It gets added to your wallet. (It's mostly the card loading which people are having an issue with and not loading the BTC account)
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 24, 2016, 08:20:53 PM
they were active on twitter like 5 hrs ago, nothin said about our issues.

Activity: 33
October 24, 2016, 05:13:12 PM
i dont know whats going on with e-coin
it's more than 1h and my last trasfert to my wallet still in pending
Activity: 11
October 24, 2016, 01:31:38 PM
I'm having issues with my card also guys. But I'm currently trying to figure that out with their support and I can tell they are taking my issue seriously. Give them so time, I will keep you informed how it turns out.
so you are the only one who suport are answering and me its been days and no answer what a joke your money is good but our money is not good???

It's not about your money if you ask me ... more about how you introduced your issue.
Activity: 43
October 24, 2016, 01:12:11 PM
Support answers just one user and they are taking it seriously?

Funny:))

Nevermind, I'm moving to xmlgold.
yes look like suport only work with one users because im waiting for answer for days and nothing happen better move to other credit card site becaue ecoin always have those problems of loading money and btc diisapear from balance
October 24, 2016, 01:02:47 PM
Support answers just one user and they are taking it seriously?

Funny:))

Nevermind, I'm moving to xmlgold.
October 24, 2016, 12:58:50 PM
I'm having issues with my card also guys. But I'm currently trying to figure that out with their support and I can tell they are taking my issue seriously. Give them so time, I will keep you informed how it turns out.
so you are the only one who suport are answering and me its been days and no answer what a joke your money is good but our money is not good???
Activity: 11
October 24, 2016, 12:01:59 PM
October 24, 2016, 11:01:17 AM
Received an automated email for not enough funds on account to complete card loading(which is strnage, since they took the money). Contacted support few hrs ago, no updates.

I've seen this before and it didn't end up well for me.
Activity: 33
October 24, 2016, 10:50:44 AM
Hi,

i have a problem with loading my card, i sent money from my wallet to my card but my card still with same amount nothing added. i tried to contact the support but no answer.

can u check it please.

Thanks.
October 24, 2016, 10:16:39 AM
first load missed and now this Timeout by sending message GetCardStatusMsg to whats happen to ecoin?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

and still no answer from suport what going on? at least do your work and answer on suport but like this is not good
October 24, 2016, 09:43:23 AM
Tried to withdraw, balance gone, money not on card!

did they turn into scam?
i dont think the turn into scam but  its not good always many time same problem is like this loaded card and btc gone and no money on the card when i load and the suport never answer or answer after days
October 24, 2016, 09:26:22 AM
Tried to withdraw, balance gone, money not on card!

did they turn into scam?
October 24, 2016, 09:02:32 AM
same here loaded my card and the btc gone from my balance and no money on my card this is not good we try to load the card and nothing happen many time also the suport dont answer what going on here ?
Activity: 755
Merit: 250
October 24, 2016, 06:03:49 AM
I am having a problem withdrawing my bitcoin from e-coin, I loaded 0.107 and now I am unable to withdraw the funds because I don't receive the email to confirm the withdrawal since last night, all email arrive except for the withdrawal confirmation, come on guys what is happening here?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 20, 2016, 05:24:16 AM
I'm getting the error "Timeout by sending message GetUserDetailsMsg to" when i try to load the usd card from web.
So Card loading is not working.

EDIT: From the iphone app i managed to load the card. So the app works but the web not.

when (date/time) did you get the error? has it happened again recently since you managed to load the card via the app?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
October 20, 2016, 01:07:19 AM
Is it possible to get one that can be registered with Paypal?

Yes , they are only giving MasterCard for physical cards though so you should order a virtual one (the Visa card) and link to PayPal , that way you could withdraw funds from PayPal to the card (and can buy BTC later using those funds)
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 20, 2016, 12:57:58 AM
Is it possible to get one that can be registered with Paypal?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 19, 2016, 02:30:56 AM
I'm getting the error "Timeout by sending message GetUserDetailsMsg to" when i try to load the usd card from web.
So Card loading is not working.

EDIT: From the iphone app i managed to load the card. So the app works but the web not.
Pages:
Jump to: