Pages:
Author

Topic: BITMAIN AntRouter R1: 1st wireless networking device with bitcoin mining chip - page 3. (Read 77432 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Does anyone have any stories of actually mining a block with this thing, or coming even remotely close to making a profit?  I'd love to hear them.
You'll be waiting a long, long, long, long, long time to hear about a block.

A profit, are you joking?

Do you understand what 5GH means in today's mining world?

It means you can mine for 4 years and never find a blocks
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have any stories of actually mining a block with this thing, or coming even remotely close to making a profit?  I'd love to hear them.
You'll be waiting a long, long, long, long, long time to hear about a block.

A profit, are you joking?

Do you understand what 5GH means in today's mining world?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Where can i buy antminer?
Site is out of stock.  Angry

bitmaintech has the router in stock now from what I can see
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Where can i buy antminer?
Site is out of stock.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2480
Can i also make a "LoadBalancer" with CrazyGuy's custom firmware?

U3 setup with 2 Pools?

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
This is for a lightly used Bitmain Antrouter R1 (was opened once and then put back into box). In original box and perfect working condition.
Price is $25 usd with free shipping.
USA only unfortunately folks. Only 1 is available! First come first serve.

Payment method: BTC
payment address: 12n7i4QwMWA4E7YqCMoYZM6UbsgQ7kRxbC

Item will be sent by USPS registered post. Please send me your postal address + tx-id via PM.

EDIT: SOLD
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Hi, oke, like i thought.
Why is this option in the software anyway?

I think it's a leftover in the code from a few much earlier Systems that did have voltage Control. I think probably the S4 and a few S3?

Rich
Ah, seems logical.
Thanks RichBC
Activity: 588
Hi, oke, like i thought.

I think it's a leftover in the code from a few much earlier Systems that did have voltage Control. I think probably the S4 and a few S3?

Rich
legendary
Which is the minimum core volt that you guys used? My unit (whit the modded firmware) is getting hot. Now outdoor temp are high to, the unit is going zombie after some time.

The Core Voltage adjustment does not actually change the voltage. Only way to do that is to open the unit up and add a potentiometer to the circuit.

Rich
Hi, oke, like i thought.
Activity: 588
Which is the minimum core volt that you guys used? My unit (whit the modded firmware) is getting hot. Now outdoor temp are high to, the unit is going zombie after some time.

The Core Voltage adjustment does not actually change the voltage. Only way to do that is to open the unit up and add a potentiometer to the circuit.

Rich
legendary
legendary
is it possible to disable the wifi and work with only ethernet?
and wat's the power consomation?
Yes, crazyman's firmware disables wifi by default, but you can also do it.  I think power consumption is like 8W, it varies a little depending on your frequency setting.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Good Morning everyone

antrun.de proudly announces, that we cracked the 25 antrun-competitors
want to be part of the whole new R1-Experience?
Then come and join the R1 FunRun here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/antrunde-antrouter-r1-fun-run-compare-your-share-1411813

C ya Smiley

It's still on my project list I should have a R1 added there eventually.  With R1 it's just kinda been at bottom of list.   Seems like each time there is something that pops up.  But I will be there eventually Smiley.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Good Morning everyone

antrun.de proudly announces, that we cracked the 25 antrun-competitors
want to be part of the whole new R1-Experience?
Then come and join the R1 FunRun here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/antrunde-antrouter-r1-fun-run-compare-your-share-1411813

C ya Smiley
Activity: 2478
Merit: 621
You can get them on ebay. Although they are expensive for what they are. I saved a bit of money getting one from www.eyeboot.com (klintay on this forum). Only reason I didn't save a lot was down to Royal Mail sticking an £8 handling charge for dealing with customs. Although I didn't get the choice to deal with them myself.

thanks for the shout out, sorry to hear about RM...they never change.

We have just cut the price on R1:

http://www.eyeboot.com/ASIC-Miners/antrouter-r1

Credit where credit is due Wink thanks for sorting it out and the associated support on the breakout board Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
You can get them on ebay. Although they are expensive for what they are. I saved a bit of money getting one from www.eyeboot.com (klintay on this forum). Only reason I didn't save a lot was down to Royal Mail sticking an £8 handling charge for dealing with customs. Although I didn't get the choice to deal with them myself.

thanks for the shout out, sorry to hear about RM...they never change.

We have just cut the price on R1:

http://www.eyeboot.com/ASIC-Miners/antrouter-r1
legendary
Is there anywhere in the menus that I can put a suggested diff?

Where abouts do you put the  --suggest-diff 64 (is that how you enter it aswell?)?

Put it in the password field. Separate the password and the parameter with a blank:

--suggest-diff 22

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621
Is there anywhere in the menus that I can put a suggested diff?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Yeh got mine R1 from klintay to, great guy.

They are worth it if using U3's.  With CrazyGuy's custom firmware when I had 3 U3's and before had to reset multiple times a day 50 dollars even now I would easily pay again not to have to fix zombies so often.

I still have one I need to see how it's doing after return due to person thought it was a good router when bought it(if your looking for a AP connecting multiple devices... get a real router).  Still on my project list to see if still works after return and reset it.
Pages:
Jump to: