Pages:
Author

Topic: Broken BTC Withdrawals on Gox -- 2230 EST, 28 JAN: 1654 broken TX!! - page 11. (Read 176945 times)

zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
You should refer to them when talking about breach of ToS !

What is a bitcoin exchange where you can´t withdraw bitcoins and support can´t or don´t want to do anything about counting in weeks by now Huh

That got to be closed by Fincen !

Cheers
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
He implies that you have a verified account where the daily withdrawal is 100 BTC. You withdrew 1000 BTC in one day which would be only possible by cheating the system with a verified account. With a trusted account however you can withdraw up to 10000
Activity: 25
I had 10- 100 BTC withdrawals sent last Wednesday, 0 of which arrived and are stuck. (It's been 6 days)

I had 2- 100 BTC withdrawals sent last Sunday.  1 arrived immediately, 1 got stuck.

Note:  This same thing happened to me around Nov. 27, 2013 (double spent coins) and 6 days later they showed up.

I'm out 1100.  I'm managing coins for a bunch of people as a favor.  OUCH.  PLEASE MT GOX COME THROUGH!  How can they be short of BTC with all the commission we give them.  They are a recommended exchange through the foundation

Have your missing 1100 BTC made some progress or has the well run dry finally?

thanks

No progress other than what I had mentioned in previous posts.

You're a dumbass for admitting of breaking their ToS. They can actually seize and lock your account. What are you? 10?

Care to elaborate?  Because to me, you are the one sounding like the 10 year old retard
Activity: 4
And youre one of the dumbest persons ever. You ever thought if hes got a trusted account with 10k BTC daily withdrawal limit, you idiot?

Better ask before insulting other people.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I had 10- 100 BTC withdrawals sent last Wednesday, 0 of which arrived and are stuck. (It's been 6 days)

I had 2- 100 BTC withdrawals sent last Sunday.  1 arrived immediately, 1 got stuck.

Note:  This same thing happened to me around Nov. 27, 2013 (double spent coins) and 6 days later they showed up.

I'm out 1100.  I'm managing coins for a bunch of people as a favor.  OUCH.  PLEASE MT GOX COME THROUGH!  How can they be short of BTC with all the commission we give them.  They are a recommended exchange through the foundation

thanks

You're a dumbass for admitting of breaking their ToS. They can actually seize and lock your account. What are you? 10?

zyk
good news...the count deliberatly went down to 570....bad news: none of my 3 failed tx of different amounts which were seen in the scanner  entered  the chain....one of them is not even found  in the scanner anymore  Undecided

good news : I made 4 new withdrawls right now of which three of ´em immediatly entered the blockchain ! Cheesy

bad news: the fourth and there I tried the biggest amount of 5 BTC got stuck again Embarrassed
zyk
Ouch, some serious money is held up here. I thought my 30 BTC was a lot (5 days now...). 1100 BTC? Wow.

I think he meant 1100$.

From the looks of the following website, which I guess every MtGox client whose transaction hasn't appeared on the blockchain yet has been closely monitoring (http://skanner.net/MtGox/mtgox_tx.php), one could make two comments:
-Big transactions (50-200BTC) have an estimated transaction size much bigger than small transactions (0.xxxBTC), although this prioritization only happened lately
-Transactions are slowly being processed (personally my transaction had a size of 956 on Mon.-Tues., now this value is getting smaller and smaller).

Here (http://thegoxreport.com/) you can see that the number of daily failed TXs have dropped by 300 (out of 1000+ transactions = 30% decrease) in the past hours.
actually, I think he did mean 1100 BTC.   Shocked

That said, the number of broken TX just DOUBLED in the last hour!!!!!!!  It was down to around 800, but has now jumped to 1700!  Things just got very VERY serious.

75% of my coin worth is currently stuck in limbo, and even their manual rebroadcast of my coins failed AGAIN early this morning.

get out the pitchforks, boys... we're about to go to war.

EDIT:  thegoxreport.com is broken, so the true count is no longer on Dizko's charts there.  You have to use skanner.net to see the current broken TX![/b]

some news on the OP?.....not just that the count is 1476 right now.... Undecided
Activity: 25

thanks

zyk

thanks
Activity: 504
Do the employees over there still get their salary, if there should be anyone left(employees or money) Cheesy Cheesy .
Activity: 518
I received my BTC withdrawal today after 4 days delay

Has it come there automatically ?  or how many tickets were needed ? got the support even involved?

Thanks

I wrote to the IRC support 2 days ago. But I don't think they sent me BTC manually. It looks like their system tried to send BTC automatically several times, and the last attempt was successful. Pure luck.
zyk

Has it come there automatically ?  or how many tickets were needed ? got the support even involved?

Thanks
Activity: 695
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
BTC withdrawal was last working for me on Jan 27th. Not today though.
zyk
IS ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO GOT ANY BTC WITHDRAWL BROKEN OR UNBROKEN IN THE LAST 24 hours?  Huh

They are expirencing some unusual kind of a DoS attack. As I get it, someone deposits his gox account with lots of dust (small) transactions.
And when you try to withdraw your BTC, Gox uses its hot wallet which is full of that dust.  So, it builds your tx from that dust, and your tx becomes too large (with lots of small inputs).

And then...

From IRC:

Code:
07:22:24 	Can't understand how this transaction didn't come
07:22:43 they build the transaction, and if they decide its 'too big' they double spend it to keep it from relaying
07:22:48 and then later send a new one
07:23:03 but there's an automated process that takes 24-48 hours to do it
07:23:14 now, some people, it just never fixes and you have to escalate it
07:23:23 so they wont give you a lot of help before 48 hours
07:23:43 nice feature eh?
07:24:35 well we are past 48 hours now and still no reply or funds yet
07:24:46 it took me a week
07:25:01 so, what you want to do is find your transaction reference they sent you in email
07:25:09 open a ticket with that in it (if you havent already)
07:25:14 then send those details to marionxd
07:25:21 and hope she has time to help escalate
07:25:23 Wow that's pretty ridiculous. I've sent 3 tickets in about this already
07:25:41 they have a big ticket backlog so tickets arent useful on their own really
07:25:52 you need to get a warm body to escalate it
07:26:36 how do I sent to marionxd?
07:26:51 you can pm her, but she gets a million pm's
07:27:00 so my advice is to sit here and wait until you see her talking
07:27:17 and then try to get her attention, usualyl you need to wait for her to finish helping whoever she is already
07:27:42 i see - will try this
07:27:59 they're busy and stressed and dealing with this terrible system, so try to be patient and nice to them
07:28:08 i got fed up and was a dick, but it didnt help ;)
Activity: 28
Mon 27-1 7:36 I transferred 1.4 BTC from Mtgox... this never appeared in the blockchain.
at 7:40 I transferred the same amount. This instantly appeared in the blockchain and in my wallet.

Yesterday I made a support ticket. No answer yet  Angry

I'll keep u informed.
Can anyone with technical background explain what might be causing this error? Safety of the Bitcoin network is one of the main advantages of Bitcoin. Disappearing transactions is serious shit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
MtGox is dead, there is no money for the pay out,  and it is our trapped and lost money forever.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
I am a Trusted Account holder and have been using MtGox for more than 3 years.

Quite some BTC coins stuck now for 6 days. USD stuck for more than 5 months. No response to multiple support tickets. A tweet to Mark Karpeles with my support ticket reference got no reply.

Can anyone recommend a lawyer, preferable Tokyo based, to formally notify MtGox and its directors and put them in breach ?
If you're in the US, you can sue them in Delaware. Mt. Gox registered with FinCen, established a US "office" in Delaware, and is thus subject to US law.

I don't want to sue because it will very likely be throwing good money after bad to hire an attorney and all that crap.  Plus it would be a giant hassle.

What I would like to do is somehow attach a claim to some of the money (~$5M) that the U.S. Govt appropriated from Mutum Smegma, LLC or whatever they call it.

Anyone with legal experience know if such a thing is possible?

I made a semi-formal proposal to Mt. Gox to roll back the transactions which I performed specifically and exclusively to receive a wire and kept documentation of this offer.  So, I expect to be claiming more than the value of the wire that they never sent after 6 months of waiting.  (Don't expect to get it though, but who knows?)

Pages:
Jump to: