Pages:
Author

Topic: Broken BTC Withdrawals on Gox -- 2230 EST, 28 JAN: 1654 broken TX!! - page 14. (Read 176945 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
the number of failed transaction dropped from approx 770 to 429, so fingers crossed, this isn't anything serious.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Is there a similar tread for intersango? I've btc stuck there since November...
Activity: 12
Ive been waiting 50+ hours for a Bitcoin transfer to show up. Interestingly I made a ticket for support after 2 hours. I also just made a test ticket...see the tickets below

#199907 Withdrawn Bitcoin not showing in blockchain/wallet (48 hours ago)

#201586 test test (just then)

1679 support tickets in 48 hours

Activity: 680
Merit: 500
Waiting 4 days now, no response from Mtgox support, no annoucement from Mtgox.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
If I understand it right, no BTC is lost, they just need fix the code and resend BTC. Will take many days probably, but nothing exceptional on mtGox
Activity: 39
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
I know I have said this many times, But threaten them for lawsuit. It always makes them shit bricks and give you your money back.

Threatening Gox is really ineffective from my experience.  These threats are certainly common and Gox support is conditioned to ignore them.  Alternatively, filing an actual lawsuit will go directly to legal, bypassing support, and may actually accomplish something.
I know right? Just tell your lawyer proof that the are your funds and they will have to give them back. Because if those werent your funds, You can go to jail, and I think a hacker wouldnt go to court if he says he was the rightful owner.
I know I have said this many times, But threaten them for lawsuit. It always makes them shit bricks and give you your money back.

Threatening Gox is really ineffective from my experience.  These threats are certainly common and Gox support is conditioned to ignore them.  Alternatively, filing an actual lawsuit will go directly to legal, bypassing support, and may actually accomplish something.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
The feds need to give Gox its money back
As I said, Make a support ticket, These assholes are probably going to scam now.
Support tickets there are being ignored for weeks.  My ticket was ignored for days until I made a lot of noise in IRC, then had MagicalTux personally resend my tx just to shut me up... lol.

Others, though? not so lucky.
Activity: 57
As I said, Make a support ticket, These assholes are probably going to scam now.
Support tickets there are being ignored for weeks.  My ticket was ignored for days until I made a lot of noise in IRC, then had MagicalTux personally resend my tx just to shut me up... lol.

Others, though? not so lucky.
Update:  478 total trx affected and 11,178 BTC and growing.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Mine has been 72 hours now. Still waiting.
Wow, You should open up a support ticket, Thats too long.

It's getting out of hand.  Some are actually on day 6 waiting for their resend!  

My small one actually got pushed through after 55 hours; however, I still have 75% of my coins there, and I'm afraid to even try pulling them off.  

This situation is reaching EPIC proportions.  Current broken TX status:  More than 400 broken TX totalling nearly 10,000 BTC!!

With skanner.net being broken, as well, you can track the current broken TX situation here: http://thegoxreport.com/

I'm completely freaked out at this point...  Sad

You have more coin there and you're afraid to try and pull it out? It seems as if that would be 100% guaranteed loss? I'm not sure why you would try and test it. I just received my BTC withdrawal after 5 days of waiting, so it seems as if something is moving through but it is VERY backed up.

It feels to me as if it's a sooner than later situation since it looks to be getting worse by the day. Very scary.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
As I posted in another topic:

It's clear that Mt. Gox is near collapse. No USD withdrawals for eight months, delayed EUR withdrawals, delay on JPY withdrawals, delay on BTC withdrawals, and a 22% spread against other markets. How many red flags do you need?

This isn't a "support ticket" issue. This is a "send lawyers, guns, and money" issue. Anybody with money stuck in Mt. Gox should be talking to a lawyer, the Japan Financial Services Agency, the US SEC (yes, they have jurisdiction because Mt. Gox registered with FinCen, sells to US persons, and has an office in Delaware), and suing in the Delaware Justice of the Peace court, the Delaware Chancery Court, or in Japan.

It's important that some victim make this problem known to law enforcement in Japan. That will keep the principals of Mt. Gox from fleeing the country.
Activity: 6
Yeah this doesn't seem great

Drew 10BTC this afternoon, all went smoothly; tried to draw another 10 a couple hours later and I've yet to see any action in my client window though it's gone from my Gox balance allegedly

Found my receiving address on that Gox Report list. Hope it's really just backlog or a glitch or something rather than them pulling a fast one. I was using Gox all last year to draw yen and never had an issue with them, so this is all really disappointing
Activity: 680
Whilst I understood the fiat problems, I never had a problem with BTC withdrawals before now. It's not necessarily the problem, but the fact that Mtgox are so quiet about it that is worrying. I know it's weekend. I guess nobody works on a weekend, right?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
It's clear that Mt. Gox is near collapse. No USD withdrawals for eight months, delayed EUR withdrawals, delay on JPY withdrawals, delay on BTC withdrawals, and a 22% spread against other markets. How many red flags do you need?

This isn't a "support ticket" issue. This is a "send lawyers, guns, and money" issue. Anybody with money stuck in Mt. Gox should be talking to a lawyer, the Japan Financial Services Agency, the US SEC (yes, they have jurisdiction because Mt. Gox registered with FinCen, sells to US persons, and has an office in Delaware), and suing in the Delaware Justice of the Peace court, the Delaware Chancery Court, or in Japan.

It's important that some victim make this problem known to law enforcement in Japan. That will keep the principals of Mt. Gox from fleeing the country.
Mine has been 72 hours now. Still waiting.
Wow, You should open up a support ticket, Thats too long.

It's getting out of hand.  Some are actually on day 6 waiting for their resend!  

My small one actually got pushed through after 55 hours; however, I still have 75% of my coins there, and I'm afraid to even try pulling them off.  

This situation is reaching EPIC proportions.  Current broken TX status:  More than 400 broken TX totalling nearly 10,000 BTC!!

With skanner.net being broken, as well, you can track the current broken TX situation here: http://thegoxreport.com/

I'm completely freaked out at this point...  Sad

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Simple: Don't use Gox.
gee, you must be really fun at parties.   Roll Eyes

I know the truth hurts for you. But some of you need to hear it.  Smiley

They have been hearing the warnings for SIX months!

The market is now pricing in a 20% chance that customers of MtGox will get 0% of their money back.
Pages:
Jump to: