Pages:
Author

Topic: Broken BTC Withdrawals on Gox -- 2230 EST, 28 JAN: 1654 broken TX!! - page 15. (Read 176945 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
mtgox btc withdraw always smooth, never have a problem
Activity: 57
Mine has been 72 hours now. Still waiting.
Wow, You should open up a support ticket, Thats too long.

It's getting out of hand.  Some are actually on day 6 waiting for their resend!  

My small one actually got pushed through after 55 hours; however, I still have 75% of my coins there, and I'm afraid to even try pulling them off.  

This situation is reaching EPIC proportions.  Current broken TX status:  More than 400 broken TX totalling nearly 10,000 BTC!!

With skanner.net being broken, as well, you can track the current broken TX situation here: http://thegoxreport.com/

I'm completely freaked out at this point...  Sad
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
Wow, You should open up a support ticket, Thats too long.
Activity: 680
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

just got my BTC withdraw instantly, had this before you just have to wait

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Simple: Don't use Gox.
gee, you must be really fun at parties.   Roll Eyes

I know the truth hurts for you. But some of you need to hear it.  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
Dont drink the punch, It might be pee xD
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Broken BTC withdrawals from Gox are piling up bigtime as we speak.  There are nearly 200 broken transactions -- totaling almost 4000 BTC -- and some have been waiting more than four days!!  Most are stuck due to outpoints already spent.  Data is here: http://skanner.net/MtGox/mtgox_tx.php

And yes, 25% of my own BTC are currently stuck (26 hours and counting).

There has been zero official acknowledgment of the issue, and they're not even responding to support tickets related to this situation.  The only contact anyone has made with them is with their IRC consultants who don't know a damn thing.  The IRC support stated that they think "it is being caused by a bug or attack of some sort," but they haven't provided any additional information at all.

This is getting serious... VERY serious.  

Ouch.  I just had a terrible experience with virwox...hope you all get your btc in an expedient manner! One of the few pitfalls of no regulation in the bitcoin trading market. Sad
Broken BTC withdrawals from Gox are piling up bigtime as we speak.  There are nearly 200 broken transactions -- totaling almost 4000 BTC -- and some have been waiting more than four days!!  Most are stuck due to outpoints already spent.  Data is here: http://skanner.net/MtGox/mtgox_tx.php

And yes, 25% of my own BTC are currently stuck (26 hours and counting).

There has been zero official acknowledgment of the issue, and they're not even responding to support tickets related to this situation.  The only contact anyone has made with them is with their IRC consultants who don't know a damn thing.  The IRC support stated that they think "it is being caused by a bug or attack of some sort," but they haven't provided any additional information at all.

This is getting serious... VERY serious.  

UPDATE 1:  (1400 EST, 26 JAN 2014)  This situation is reaching EPIC proportions.  Current broken TX status: More than 400 broken TX totalling nearly 10,000 BTC!!  With skanner.net being broken, as well, you can track the current broken TX situation here: http://thegoxreport.com/

UPDATE 2:  (2230 EST, 28 JAN 2014)  Current broken TX status: 1654 broken TX!!!

Pages:
Jump to: