Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 18. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
Yes I think this is the right time to buy as the alts is down a lot and it seems like they have bounced back. If the price recovered to their previous state then you can get quite a lot of profit in short term, you just have to brave enough to buy and hold it when the price correct even further.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
As suggested by experts, seeing a digital currency that is having a dip is the very best time to buy and invest on it. Basically, you can buy big volume of it due to its cheap price. And it is also a very good investment since the moment it will rise back, you will probably have a doubled ROI.

Good advice, but nobody knows "when" Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I'm just watching, because I'd like to understand if bitcoin will fall more; probably is a manipulation by whales, just to provoke panic and to buy cheap.
I agree with you! Whales may be!
Hope you carefull when invest at the moment!
Good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
As suggested by experts, seeing a digital currency that is having a dip is the very best time to buy and invest on it. Basically, you can buy big volume of it due to its cheap price. And it is also a very good investment since the moment it will rise back, you will probably have a doubled ROI.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Yes, it's time to buy as many bitcoins and coins as possible and keep them until the price goes up again. Because when the price of coins drops like the current conditions, it helps us to get a lot of profit when the price back stable, especially if we buy in bulk.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
I don't know how the currency would fall, but I know that all COINS today is falling because the Chinese government banned the COINS had news of the deal, I don't know the true and false news, if it is false, so now is a good buying opportunity
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
Yes, almost all altcoins are falling. So buying now it is a good choice. Don't wait a lot , don't let them rise too much.  Wink Wink
Yes, this is the best time for you to buy low altcoin in the present. Choose good coin because they will increase again because the community investing in it will promote it. Leave your share of capital to DCA if your coin is badly buying falling prices.

Bitcoin is retesting its trendline, if it doesn't break down, buy with both hands and feet
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Yes, almost all altcoins are falling. So buying now it is a good choice. Don't wait a lot , don't let them rise too much.  Wink Wink
Yes, this is the best time for you to buy low altcoin in the present. Choose good coin because they will increase again because the community investing in it will promote it. Leave your share of capital to DCA if your coin is badly buying falling prices.
Activity: 21
I just did my part and bought some. I think the prices are great right now for an entry, the upwards potential is really big at the moment.
Activity: 182
the best buy now is eth
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
I will be buying as soon as Kraken deposits the fiat on my account, takes sooo long..
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
Activity: 209
Time for buy already past 2 hours ago.
Activity: 271
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
Yes, i think this is good opportunity now to buy some coins and hold it. Many are selling their coins because they are afraid if this will continue to go down. And the experience investors taking risk to buy now coins for future large profit.
Activity: 94
There are no times to buy Bitcoin and altcoins than now, there are always opportunities in risks, it seems that BTC is lower by trick by whales and it will bounce soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bloody market = Time to get a bag if you know what I mean
Just buy those coins which is in the top of the market, buying project which falling and have a good back up support will probably give you a bounce
back and sure profits will follow, just carefully assess and use your experience since newbies will surely panic seeing the market like this so opportunity
will be ours, keep investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
BTC support is between 11,5 - 12k . You can buy step by step incase of a support breakage then you can buy again. But resistance for now seems 17k
This is about January 2018..
Activity: 126
yes. please stock up and bring your bag together. I believe that now is very good opportunity, just find the good coin to stock up..
Whale and people make fud, they try to make $$$ during this current market..go..go..go...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
Bloody market = Time to get a bag if you know what I mean
Activity: 378
Definitely, it's a buy time and a very good opportunity for long time investor's and day  trader's. Almost all the coins are available at very good price.
Pages:
Jump to: