Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 19. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
All market down, it is time we look at fundamentals
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

This is shopping time! Buy now cash out when the market hit 1.3 trillion capital . These market corrections is the golden time to buy
Wait BTC can down more, 1.3 trillion capital find you where that amount?
This is shopping spree, it could drop more due to high fees, diversify.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If you ask such questions, your knowledge, as well as the experience of the cryptocurrencies market, is quite modest. The current dump of the market is perfect for investing in cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin and ETH, as the two coins are in control of the entire market. So if you have free money you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
I believe fall will be during tomorrow as well. So I would suggest to wait a bit more.. Korea decision will have huge affect. And together with last year Chinese ban it could lead to big fall for a month/few.  
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
From the news i read there are talks that a trading ban in South Korea and China might be underway and possibly a crackdown on trading and mining too, just hope this can be resolved for markets to recover

News sorce https://www.coindesk.com/down-14-percent-bitcoin-charts-bearish-amid-asia-concerns/
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
It's certainly a right time to buy as most alts is down, the problem is how low the dip will be if you want to buy lower. In my opinion if you want to buy alts right now you can make some good profit once they bounce back and the price recovered. But i think most people prefer chasing after a pumped coin rather than buying a crash one.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Obviously, this is the time to buy, why wouldn't it be? Such low prices represent the opportunity to make big profits in the long-term, unless of course you buy one of those shitcoins that are playing pump and dump games or have no real product whatsoever, then you'd probably lose your money in the long run.
Anyone smart enough is already buying cheap coins as we speak since we might not such low prices ever again.
BTC went down to $11.2k, but it is recovering now.
Activity: 308
This is the best time to buy coins. Soon the market will again go up, and there will be a good profit)
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Do we have any bitcoin fork ? or this is all happens because of Bitcoin Future?

All Market is going down and people are selling.

But only real investor will HOLD any buy more.
Activity: 168
Definitely a risky purchase but I think btc will bounce back eventually, will consider longing on this one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
I am buying and I'll buy more once more I saw more dips  Wink bitcoin will hit back strongly, so good time for stocking up.
Activity: 136

This is shopping time! Buy now cash out when the market hit 1.3 trillion capital . These market corrections is the golden time to buy
GFE

Yeah, it is rather good time to buy altcoins and BTC because after that it will be big pump till total criptocurrency capitalization 1000 billion dollars.
Activity: 171
For the risk takers, this is the moment they are waiting for. If you can predict that their price will double in their comeback then go for it. Buy them. But be wise since no one can say exactly if they can comeback after their fall.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
This fall may be related to China's intention to further regulate the cryptocurrency, and it may be a good time to buy Altcoin and BTC.
Activity: 252
I think that the current fall in prices of several altcoins, may be a good time to buy. But it is important to be careful and to be patient, because is good be aware that prices may fall more, is difficult to know how much will fall. But anyway, I believe there will be a rise in prices a lot, it is difficult to say when it will happen. At these times our best friend is the patience.
Yes i agree with your opinion. For me i prefer to buy now and maybe i will hold this coin until the end of this year. You should make a decision now, buy now for sure. I believe on June or December all coin will raise again and reach until nominal you never imagined before. For me this is very good opportunity for all investor. Don't wait so long, or you will regret it
Activity: 490
i believe this is the time we should buy some bitcoin, using the drop of all coins on the market we can buy many coins with very cheap price, and hold for long term until the price high enough to sell for profit and buy back again when the market dumps.
Activity: 644
I've been monitoring the price yesterday and i found out that all the sh*tcoins are rising today while the decent coins are going down. So its better to invest some decent coins while its cheap
I think that the current fall in prices of several altcoins, may be a good time to buy. But it is important to be careful and to be patient, because is good be aware that prices may fall more, is difficult to know how much will fall. But anyway, I believe there will be a rise in prices a lot, it is difficult to say when it will happen. At these times our best friend is the patience.
Activity: 644
Yes, this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin but not for altcoin because I'm sure their prices will continue to decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: