Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy? - page 20. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 08:08:30 AM
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
I think that right now is a very good time to invest in Bitcoin as the price of Bitcoin is really low right now. The prices will surely recover within some days for sure and you can expect good amounts of profits from your investment.
But and hold as much as you can accumulate as Bitcoin will surely rise up in the future and you can easily expect the price of Bitcoin to be above 30k$ by end of this year for sure.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 08:04:20 AM
First BTC Futures contracts expiring tomorrow and someone big played a short game on them. The biggest question is when it will bounce or is it ment to go dow till next week whe even a bigger lot of contracts expires? In this market i just hodl and wait, some percentage of portfolio in fiat just in case.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 16, 2018, 07:55:32 AM
Yeah, I think now is the time to buy coins. Bitcoin will soon begin its climb to 30 thousand!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 07:53:53 AM
Yes, today is just the time to buy coins and tokens at cheap prices, so to speak, black Friday, but this happens very rarely, so probably it's worth hurrying to buy coins and tokens cheaply
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 07:44:15 AM
I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?
If you try to buy and then try to sell at a price higher than the previous purchase price would certainly be a loss because no one wants to buy your Bitcoin well above market prices unless the buyer really needs it. Remember the buyer is also a smart person who knows how much to buy a decent price when buying Cheesy..But the market conditions that tend to fall in fact if we are enough SMART has its own advantages. Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
January 16, 2018, 07:26:06 AM
i am sure the price is going to bounce back very soon. i would be investing now
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
January 16, 2018, 07:23:11 AM
I'm just watching, because I'd like to understand if bitcoin will fall more; probably is a manipulation by whales, just to provoke panic and to buy cheap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
January 16, 2018, 06:45:40 AM
Yes it is a good opportunity to shop. Surely the resurgence of the market we earn here is of great value. That's the way the trader lives. Buy low and sell high and I see it's the reason so the market is so volatile.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: