Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 2. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If you want free legal advice and what route to follow in the UK a first step is always Citizen Advice Bureau.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Hi,

Is there anyway to sue them even im on other country?

Still no response on my ticket or any updates. Its been more than a month since i deposited. I really feel im scammed.

Thanks,

Mike

Doesn't matter where you from... they're based in UK/EU, so they're under UK/EU laws. I'm sure there is an office/court which will deal with them. Just check on the google. And it would be good if more people do that togaher Wink

Bulgaria not UK

As far as I know, they have address somewhere in London, but original they are from Bulgaria. They did something similar as Bitstamp. Wink

EDIT
Address:
Beneficiary:   Mayzus Financial Services Ltd
Beneficiary Address:   Bldg 3, of. 201, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YA, UK
Activity: 392
Hi,

Still no response on my ticket or any updates. Its been more than a month since i deposited. I really feel im scammed.

Thanks,

Mike

Doesn't matter where you from... they're based in UK/EU, so they're under UK/EU laws. I'm sure there is an office/court which will deal with them. Just check on the google. And it would be good if more people do that togaher Wink

Bulgaria not UK
yes I read in google search no body know about the office and country is Bulgaria means its anonymous for all where is this
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Hi,

Thanks,

Mike

Bulgaria not UK
Hi,

Thanks,

Mike

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Just a hint for all of you who have problems with withdrawing... BTC-e is UK based company so they are under UK authority or even better EU authority. Sue them!! Write a complain to some office... The company who runs that exchange is big and they can't just run out from EU.

Hi,

Thanks,

Mike
Activity: 378
Does btc-e have a referral program like most of the other exchanges?
no they have no program like this because they already pioneer in this field so they no need things like this
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
View Ticket: #KQP-702-12217
Why did it happen? How can I do?
Thank you
Just a hint for all of you who have problems with withdrawing... BTC-e is UK based company so they are under UK authority or even better EU authority. Sue them!! Write a complain to some office... The company who runs that exchange is big and they can't just run out from EU.
Activity: 90
Holly shit, It's a miracle! Just logged onto BTC-e and I have the money sitting there, no explanation or even notification though.

Hi,

is that from deposit via bank wire?

Thanks,

Mike

Guys,

up to now, no response Sad

Is there any way i can get my deposit back Sad. I call my local bank and its debited already Sad(

TIA,

Mike

Still no response from them.

Mike
Activity: 147
Maybe I'm being naive, but for all of you having trouble withdrawing money... Why not convert it back to BTC and then sell it on bitstamp or coinbase where liquidity is easier to come by?
Activity: 1
Hello,

I was wondering if any BTC-E admins could help me.  My account has been hacked and password has been changed on both my user name and email.  I submitted a work ticket yesterday but was hoping for a faster response here.  The work ticket number is #CUK-420-88801.  All I'm asking for is that the account remain locked for withdrawals and deposits until I can verify my identity and regain control of my account.
Thank you,

Paul
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Hi I'm new, I just opened an account bought FTC I think just to test it went good. I'm trying to buy more bitcoin so I can move to BTCe my question is if I move BTC or Altcoin to Fiat that fiat stays there just because of volatilaty and trading purposes but I'm not going to get dollars out I just use the for trading right?
Activity: 166
Does btc-e have a referral program like most of the other exchanges?
Activity: 70
Hello guys,
I have 5000 USD on btc-e
Account is not yet verified
I want to withdraw these (and verify account). Is it possible, do they pay quick or will I struggle? Are they serious? Do they have good customer service? Should I convert these USD to BTC then go somewhere else?

Another question, can I verify in my country (Spain) but withdraw to another country? I'd prefer a wire transfer as fees are usually low.

Thanks

Well, it sounds like you do not have 5000USD in your btc-e account.

What you may have is an unverified account with btc-e AND you are missing 5000USD which should be, in your mind, credited
to your btc-e account.

You should read back through this forum, you may or may not experience some trouble, and you will be able to answer your question:
>Do they have good customer service?

good luck.

Hi
Thanks for your answer but I am sorry I don't understand. I have 5000usd in my btce acc. I want to withdraw them. How to do please? Should I convert to BTC and go elsewhere if they are slow/bad? Where?
Thanks

ah, I see, it was I who misunderstood. 
I do not know the answer to your question as I do not know how they convert into USD. 
Activity: 7
Hey whats with all the server errors when you try and log on?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
please look into my ticket #MID-430-49628 It has been 4-5 days already.
I am not sure if its a glitch in your system or what but the btc was withdrawn from my account on your site but never sent to my other account or shown on blockchain.info. Support has seen my ticket but never responded or attempted to help resolve it with me.  Apparently this is not just me and a few others are experiencing this problem as well.
Activity: 296
Hello guys,
I have 5000 USD on btc-e
Account is not yet verified
I want to withdraw these (and verify account). Is it possible, do they pay quick or will I struggle? Are they serious? Do they have good customer service? Should I convert these USD to BTC then go somewhere else?

Another question, can I verify in my country (Spain) but withdraw to another country? I'd prefer a wire transfer as fees are usually low.

Thanks

Well, it sounds like you do not have 5000USD in your btc-e account.

What you may have is an unverified account with btc-e AND you are missing 5000USD which should be, in your mind, credited
to your btc-e account.

You should read back through this forum, you may or may not experience some trouble, and you will be able to answer your question:
>Do they have good customer service?

good luck.

Hi
Thanks for your answer but I am sorry I don't understand. I have 5000usd in my btce acc. I want to withdraw them. How to do please? Should I convert to BTC and go elsewhere if they are slow/bad? Where?
Thanks
Activity: 22
Account locked Dec 20 for posting a supposedly infected weblink to trollbox. I run a virus prog on my computer to catch stuff like that so IF that happened it was completely inadvertent. Anyway, I've sent multiple tickets for a resolution, I've promised never to post a link to trollbox again, I've tried posting tickets in English & Russian, tried sending emails (again english & Russian) tried signing up new account via BTC-e.com to contact support/admin via PM but am directed to the support website.  I can't get a response to save my life...  

Old Tickets: #
ISV-571-34868,
FBA-998-71170,
PAK-763-32444,
ISV-571-34868,
AYH-867-26026,
GJP-263-13344,
WCC-419-10552

Current Ticket: #FBA-998-71170

It has been many days and I cannot login to access my funds/trade.   Cry Cry Cry

BTC-e.com, please help me!  пoжaлyйcтa пoмoгитe мнe
Activity: 14
пoдaли  билeтoв мнoгo paз, oтвeтьтe пoжaлyйcтa

[#UYH-165-17843]: [#DDU-957-42055]: [#CWP-348-82406]: [#URE-601-25720]

I have been waiting for many days for a ticket response, please help me resolve this

Thanks
Account unfrozen. Successful trading!
Could you also please also look into my ticket #XGC-164-70803, thank you
Pages:
Jump to: