Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 3. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Holly shit, It's a miracle! Just logged onto BTC-e and I have the money sitting there, no explanation or even notification though.

Hi,

is that from deposit via bank wire?

Thanks,

Mike

Guys,

up to now, no response Sad

Is there any way i can get my deposit back Sad. I call my local bank and its debited already Sad(

TIA,

Mike
Activity: 70
Hello guys,
I have 5000 USD on btc-e
Account is not yet verified
I want to withdraw these (and verify account). Is it possible, do they pay quick or will I struggle? Are they serious? Do they have good customer service? Should I convert these USD to BTC then go somewhere else?

Another question, can I verify in my country (Spain) but withdraw to another country? I'd prefer a wire transfer as fees are usually low.

Thanks

Well, it sounds like you do not have 5000USD in your btc-e account.

What you may have is an unverified account with btc-e AND you are missing 5000USD which should be, in your mind, credited
to your btc-e account.

You should read back through this forum, you may or may not experience some trouble, and you will be able to answer your question:
>Do they have good customer service?

good luck.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Hello guys,
I have 5000 USD on btc-e
Account is not yet verified
I want to withdraw these (and verify account). Is it possible, do they pay quick or will I struggle? Are they serious? Do they have good customer service? Should I convert these USD to BTC then go somewhere else?

Another question, can I verify in my country (Spain) but withdraw to another country? I'd prefer a wire transfer as fees are usually low.

Thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Oh.. I missed this one too:

I am however promoting the coin as I believe in the dev team, much as I did feathercoin. I have never backed a coin unless I know the dev team have good intentions.

Yep, you are correct, it is EXACTLY like Feathercoin, you support a coin if the wind is blowing the right way for you... I guess you forget that before you "supported" FTC you wrote this:

The founders blatently premined loads, or had hardware to push it. Litecoin started at the very bottom even with exchanges. This currency just seems to want to follow where other coins trod... stupid noob buyers. Got nothing against the miners... but the buyers paying over 10ltc for 1000 fc are thick, and people trying to push it are too.

FACT IS YOU WOULDNT NEED TO PUSH IT SO DESPERATELY IF IT SERVED A PURPOSE.... WHICH IT DOES NOT!

Anybody backing feather coin at its stupidly over estimated price is just plain stupid. Dont tell me theres a purpose to it cause their isnt. If bitcoin is gold and litecoin is silver, whats feather coin? turd?

Wake up. Ur all in a bubble thats gna pop and leave you all screwed.

BTW a true currency wouldnt need to have a stupid thread like this. The community would set it upon themselves to push it. By pushing for articles or word of mouth ur just looking desperate. Oh and Id love to know how many coins the founders premined!

You constantly conflict yourself, it's your nature to be manipulative. THAT is my issue with you. Thank you for providing a perfect example!
Atomicchaos is spreading his own fud to serve his own purpose.

What purpose is that exactly? That I call you out for being shady and a bad mascot of BTC-e? I have nothing to gain by doing that, I just get sick of seeing you try and pull things over on people in chat while  standing behind your chat mod shield.

Would you care to elaborate on the "announcement" that you built anticipation of in chat for, or would you rather people go to Trollbox archive to read it? You manipulate the noobs that believe you run the site for personal gain from them.

Congrats on the sale of the FPGA business, as expected, you didn't open pre-orders in December, like I bet you wouldn't. Again, for the record, anyone is welcome to view Trollboxarchive.com for our past discussions.

http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php?search_type=all&search=koolio%2C+atomicchaos&islist=on

Is "butthurt" a term grown-ups use?

Oh, and for the lazy, some samples of what the coin announcement was built up to be:

brettmcg          2014-01-13 22:40:30   whats the news from koolio?
IronTraden          2014-01-13 18:29:37   yeah koolio, whens the news comin :/
wrathofthesun          2014-01-16 02:19:32   whatever happened to the big news Koolio mentioned?Sunday if i remember correctly
LTCtrdr9          2014-01-13 16:13:37   has koolio made his announcement re: bumface yet?
IM_ALL_IN          2014-01-12 21:11:38   koolio, when can we expect an announcement
koolio              2014-01-13 16:23:12   news coming tonight, not my thing. bumface will be announcing it,
OfficeGuy          2014-01-13 11:06:38   Koolio mentioned some sort of news breaking today but he was vague so who knows. If we don't see a rise in the next hour or so then it'll be more down trends till the next check point which is about 4PM my time.
OfficeGuy          2014-01-13 03:58:38   I wonder what the huge news is Koolio is referring to.
Jameve             2014-01-13 03:55:39   what did koolio mean by huge news tomorrow?!?!
koolio             2014-01-13 03:41:14   good night people, remember, huge news tomorrow! people get ready!
koolio             2014-01-12 21:03:36   big news tomorrow im hearing, something new and im not talking ltc or btc
bumface             2013-07-18 15:14:02   koolio i hope you realise people listen in a different way to you as a chat admin, therefore these announcements can be interpretet as manipulation

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Yep funds held for 10 weeks. I sent via SEPA at the end of October.

EDIT: And now I have a money hold for 661 hours, thought it was all too good to be true - fucking arseholes.
Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
Also I would like to say BTC-e have nothing to do with Ultracoin, never have at any point. Atomicchaos is spreading his own fud to serve his own purpose.
Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
So the BTC-e chat mods appear to be banding together to kick off a coin launch. I'm going to make an assumption that BTC-e is fully backing this effort, since the chat mods Koolio and Bumface are already using the trollbox to pump this coin that isn't traded on BTC-e, which in the past has led to bans by those same mods.

I have no issue if BTC-e is behind this,  but unless it's in the master plan for BTC-e, allowing chat mods, that many noobs see as "owners" of BTC-e, to promote their own interests, while banning others that attempt to do the same is very bad for business.

If this is a joint effort between BTC-e to increase trade revenue by utilizing the chat mods, that's great, if not, kindly let them know they need to follow the rules of promotion as well. Koolio seems to have a problem with this. It's kind of BTC-e to hold up Koolio's rep by having him as a chat mod, however, if that ever ended, he wouldn't have anything left to prop his rep up, between pumping Cryptoindustries in chat and then stating he sold to a private party instead of opening up preorders. The light is being shined on Crypto's much more, there isn't a lot of room left for shadiness in this business anymore with it hitting mainstream, and it's best to cut ties with those that darken your business.

Atomicchaos, may I take this moment to verify your butthurtedness.... Your facts are wrong and you may want to reevaulate yourself. I have not created a coin, nor am I on the dev team. I am however promoting the coin as I believe in the dev team, much as I did feathercoin. I have never backed a coin unless I know the dev team have good intentions. I havent been promoting this on the site as far as posting the forum thread I think 3 times on the day of its announcement otherwise Ive kept off the chatbox.

You clearly have some unresolved issues in your life as you are chasing this like a dog chases his tale all because I mentioned I like it. Rather than attacking it because I like it why dont you find flaws in it which are rational. You really need to grow up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I made the transfer on the 30th October 2013, since then I have had nothing credited to my BTC-e account. ...

Holly shit, It's a miracle! Just logged onto BTC-e and I have the money sitting there, no explanation or even notification though.

that means they held your money for 2.5 months  Smiley
and earn a huge profit with this holding and doing with many customers but no incentive for customers they are still waiting to happen more good from them

Hi,

is that from deposit via bank wire?

Thanks,

Mike
Activity: 437
Merit: 255
I made the transfer on the 30th October 2013, since then I have had nothing credited to my BTC-e account. ...

that means they held your money for 2.5 months  Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Has anyone actually received a refund or had funds credited for a 'missing' bank wire? It's been nearly 3 months now and BTC-e have made no effort to put things right.
you contact you bank and then submit here a ticket they are taking some time but doing all ok

I've done all that, they simply do not respond past: "Hello! Please send full details of the transfer to check+ scan and screenshots.". Even if I submit a ticket with all the details they need and screen shots they don't respond. Clearly avoiding the issue.

Lizard - ya, I was eventually credited... but it took a month, there was no explanation, all intermediate banks disavowed holding things up, Mayzus included, I provided all the
docs etc, opened tickets etc... and that month happened to be when btc went from <200 to 1200.
I lost a *lot* due to them.

The only thing we can really do is continue to point out, wherever possible, that these people systematically screw their customers,
 and lodge complaints here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=33012

Registered complaints go back a few months now.  Anyone who reads this and feels like they are getting screwed needs to go there and write it up so people can see
without necessarily having to read this whole thread.
Anyone who finally gets their money should also speak up about it.
The pattern is quite clear by now, and ongoing.

Hi,

anyone on btc-e.com can help me on my deposit?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-ecom-deposits-403578

Thanks,

Mike

Guys,

as of the moment still no reply from the ticket. But i was able to talk to them on skype. Pls. see my thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-ecom-deposits-403578

Is it true i need to deposit 3BTC on btc-e wallet for verification Sad

TIA,

Mike

Mike - read back through this forum, I think someone mentioned that the skype account is not really belonging to btc-e. I would not deposit those coins, sounds like you may be about to get ripped off.

hi,

yes i didnt deposit. Skype account seems to be a scammer.

anyone knows the real skype account from btc-e.com?

Thanks,

Mike
Hi,

Thanks,

Mike

Guys,

as of the moment still no reply from the ticket. But i was able to talk to them on skype. Pls. see my thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-ecom-deposits-403578

TIA,

Mike

Mike - read back through this forum, I think someone mentioned that the skype account is not really belonging to btc-e. I would not deposit those coins, sounds like you may be about to get ripped off.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
tried to withdraw my bitcoin to a different wallet and its stuck. the balance was instantly withdrawn from my btc-e account but never appeared in my other account or on blockchain. Please help I submitted a support ticket more than 36 hours ago. Support ticker number is MID-430-49628. Please follow up not sure what happened.
Activity: 437
Merit: 255
Thank you Mr. compliance officer - now I know that BTC-e holds the money and makes false statements on it.

i have the same problem and btce support denies that receive my money. mayzus tells something different. btce.com shouldn't you give a statement or try to solve a problem because it is starting to look seriusly. Valerian what are you planning to do next ?

Next try will be to order my bank to revert the money.

If that fails also only the legal way remains as option. Maybe it is a good idea to bundle this from all customers into one case file.
Hi,

Thanks,

Mike

Guys,

TIA,

Mike
So the BTC-e chat mods appear to be banding together to kick off a coin launch. I'm going to make an assumption that BTC-e is fully backing this effort, since the chat mods Koolio and Bumface are already using the trollbox to pump this coin that isn't traded on BTC-e, which in the past has led to bans by those same mods.

I have no issue if BTC-e is behind this,  but unless it's in the master plan for BTC-e, allowing chat mods, that many noobs see as "owners" of BTC-e, to promote their own interests, while banning others that attempt to do the same is very bad for business.

If this is a joint effort between BTC-e to increase trade revenue by utilizing the chat mods, that's great, if not, kindly let them know they need to follow the rules of promotion as well. Koolio seems to have a problem with this. It's kind of BTC-e to hold up Koolio's rep by having him as a chat mod, however, if that ever ended, he wouldn't have anything left to prop his rep up, between pumping Cryptoindustries in chat and then stating he sold to a private party instead of opening up preorders. The light is being shined on Crypto's much more, there isn't a lot of room left for shadiness in this business anymore with it hitting mainstream, and it's best to cut ties with those that darken your business.

+1

I already left btc-e and moved all my coins to another exchange. Those mods at btc-e are just ridiculous. But hey, they are just little nerds that work in a troll-box. In real live they fail.

Pages:
Jump to: