Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 4. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i have the same problem and btce support denies that receive my money. mayzus tells something different. btce.com shouldn't you give a statement or try to solve a problem because it is starting to look seriusly. Valerian what are you planning to do next ?
Activity: 437
Merit: 255
Regarding my case:

I transfered some money to BTC-e on Dec, 16th 2013 as SEPA transfer. I did the same transfer with a lower sum before.

Up to now the money is not shown in my BTC-e account.

On Dec, 23rd 2013 I created ticket  WXJ-614-36955.  But BTC-e support has not replied so far.

On Dec, 30 2013 I got this mail:
This message concerns your ticket #WXJ-614-36955. We have not heard back from you in 168 hours and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply respond to this email.

Ticket ID: WXJ-614-36955
   Subject: recent money funding does not appear
   Department: SEPA
   Type: Issue
   Priority: Critical

Please note that the ticket will automatically be closed within 1 hours if we don't hear back. You can check the status of or reply to this ticket online at: https://hdbtce.kayako.com/Tickets/Ticket/View/WXJ-XXX-XXXXX

On Jan, 2nd 2014 I replied additionally by email:
Meanwhile the support send me a short reply:
Quote from: support Fin
we don't got such transfer
ask your bank to do investigation

Even I am nearly sure that my bank transfer was 100% correct I requested my bank to investigate (another 50 to 60 EUR charge).

Now I got the investigation reply from my bank - they clearly said that the money transfer has been executed correctly.
Consequently my reply to BTC-e is:
Dear BTC-e

I asked my bank for investigation - they answered that the transaction has been executed correctly (answer below).

A investigation certificate from the bank would cost 50 to 70 EUR. If you state that you never
received the XXXX EUR and my bank gives me a certificate that you received the money then
I will hire a lawyer to clear up things.

To avoid this I please you again to take a look in your ledger if you received XXXX EUR from me around Dec, 16th 2013
with the payee note:

FFC ACC.XXXX.XXXXX ACC ID SXXXXXE

Regards

I contacted Mayzus financial services Ltd. But they just replied that they never received my transaction which is in contradiction to my banks statement. Hope I can just order my bank to revert the payment.

I contacted MAYZUS Investment Company Ltd. compliance officer who replied:
Dear Mr XYZ,

The payment went to BTC-E account as we don't process it manually, and what goes to BTC-E is automatically loaded into their account.

If there is no ref number btc-e people can't link funds and user's account in their system.

Every payment in USD must go through corr bank in USA. Sometimes they mis the reference number.

So answering your question:

1. Yes every payment to BTC_E goes directly to their account as soon as it's received by our bank from corr bank and if reference is there funds can be used after verification is passed.

2. From my position i hardly have any influence on btc-e support.

I would advise you to send either an amendment to your transfer or  to call for its reverse and resend it with correct information or to check if you have verified your btce account.

Igor S.
MAYZUS Investment Company Ltd.

Compliance officer

Thank you Mr. compliance officer - now I know that BTC-e holds the money and makes false statements on it.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
i made a withdrawal request and they keep ignoring my tickets,  they even closed one. I do not see how they are failing to produce reliable customer service in all this time.

Activity: 32
Has anyone actually received a refund or had funds credited for a 'missing' bank wire? It's been nearly 3 months now and BTC-e have made no effort to put things right.
you contact you bank and then submit here a ticket they are taking some time but doing all ok

I've done all that, they simply do not respond past: "Hello! Please send full details of the transfer to check+ scan and screenshots.". Even if I submit a ticket with all the details they need and screen shots they don't respond. Clearly avoiding the issue.
Activity: 22
Account locked Dec 20 for posting a supposedly infected weblink to trollbox. I run a virus prog on my computer to catch stuff like that so IF that happened it was completely inadvertent. Anyway, I've sent multiple tickets for a resolution, I've promised never to post a link to trollbox again, I've tried posting tickets in English & Russian, tried sending emails (again english & Russian) tried signing up new account via BTC-e.com to contact support/admin via PM but am directed to the support website.  I can't get a response to save my life...  

Tickets: #

ISV-571-34868,
FBA-998-71170,
PAK-763-32444,
ISV-571-34868,
AYH-867-26026,
GJP-263-13344,
WCC-419-10552

The tickets just keep 'disappearing' from my support account without any correspondence from BTC-e's support...  I can't login to access my funds.   Cry Cry Cry

still no response...  Undecided Cry
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
With the massive increase in the value of bitcoin during the last six months.
Do you not agree it is reasonable for BTC-E to decrease  withdraw fee and trading fee to all customers and not only to those that already own thousands of BTC?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Has anyone actually received a refund or had funds credited for a 'missing' bank wire? It's been nearly 3 months now and BTC-e have made no effort to put things right.
you contact you bank and then submit here a ticket they are taking some time but doing all ok
Activity: 32
Activity: 52
I have this problem of not being able to withdraw my funds from Metatrader 4 platform. I'm constantly getting this "insufficient funds" message.

It turns out that this is a major issue with the MT4 platform, yet to be fixed.

I'll stop using MT4 if I manage to get my funds out of there.
I submitted this ticket #GJE-766-65299. Hope it will be processed soon.
My ticket hasn't even started to be processed after 2 days.
Luckily my ticket's been processed and my funds are withdrawn back to my account from MT4. Having read other similar posts, I was afraid that it would take 1-2 weeks for this. These are the e-mails I received from btc-e support([email protected]):

Dear Customer,

To transfer money from your MT account, please, first of all close all your open positions in MT4 or make sure that you have enough free margin. Then log in to your profile on the web site, select menu "Meta Trader" https://btc-e.com/profile#meta_trader and fill in the transfer form. Please note that we process withdrawals from MT account within 24 hours.

If there is a delay with transferring, please, create a ticket with your BTC-e login (e-mail), your MT4 account number and the *transaction ID of the transfer , so that we can speed up the transaction for you.

(*Transaction ID can be found in Profile >Funds > Transactions history )

If you cannot place a withdrawal request, send us a prinscreen of your profile page with the error message, so that we can advise you what to do next.

Best Regards,
BTC-e Support

Dear Customer,

please be informed that your transfer request has been processed.
Money on your BTC-e account now.

We are sorry for delay.

At the same please be sure during the proces of requesting transfers from
MetaTrader to your BTC-e account that you have not open trades or closed
them at least 5-15 minutes ago.

Thank you.

Best regards,
BTC-e Support Team

Although I have to stop using MT4 platform because of this issue, I'm looking forward to it being fixed. Because MT4 allows us to margin trade: long, short with 1:3 leverage, use the MQL5 signal service(that copies other MT4 users' trades) and lots of other very useful Metatrader4 features. I'm going to have to use Bitfinex now in order to margin trade. 
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hello btc-e. I am depposit but not fund my blance. I am send ticket not answer
Activity: 40
I am in the same boat - awaiting a trace from my bank for the amount of $600 USD sent to BTC-E that they deny ever receiving.
Can we legally post scans of traces here (providing we blank out obvious private details like names, addresses, etc.)?
Activity: 7
would be great if they just responded to the tickets rather than having to resort to posting here.

- I've had to resort to contacting their payment processor Mayzus financial services Ltd to try and get some clarity on what is happening with my money. What worries me is that this has never happened to me before with BTC-e and I'm concerned this is a sign of something more....

Same with me. I contacted Mayzus financial services Ltd. But they just replied that they never received my transaction which is in contradiction to my banks statement. Hope I can just order my bank to revert the payment.

I am now requesting that my bank carries out a trace to confirm when it was credited and subsequently a recall to request that the funds are returned. It's a little crazy that one of the world's biggest bit coin exchanges has such poor service.
Activity: 9
Dear btce. com i have problem with my deposit too. please check what happened. I sent you many tickets with details of payment.
Tickets :
XSO-226-42806
MQX-270-39761
MPN-619-78790
i sent you wire deposit with title FFC ACC.9311.23440 ACC ID S113223E
Please response this time
Activity: 90
Hi,

anyone on btc-e.com can help me on my deposit?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-ecom-deposits-403578

Thanks,

Mike
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
wish there was an easier way to get USD onto this exchange.   Each time, I have been buying on coinbase, and then sending BTC over to BTC-E, and then going from there.  When bitstamp is significantly higher than btc-e, it's no bueno because you lose money straight off the top Sad.   Other than that, I really like btc-e, and have had a good experience thus far...

Oops, sorry guys, didn't mean to hijack your thread, I didn't see the last posts (before I posted) with you guys posting about your withdraw issues...hope you all get that resolved in a timely manner, that is super frustrating..
I have this problem of not being able to withdraw my funds from Metatrader 4 platform. I'm constantly getting this "insufficient funds" message.

My ticket hasn't even started to be processed after 2 days.
Activity: 99
Whats the problem with withdraw to ePayments? Why this method disappeared,  and when it comes back?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
i have the same problem. When did you send money ? i sent 30.12.2013. Btce support maybe some response because it starting to look seriusly Sad
I send the money on Dec, 16th (look my recent posts in this thread)
don't no why are they taking too much time as many are going to be frustrated but support taking no action

Activity: 437
Merit: 255
I send the money on Dec, 16th (look my recent posts in this thread)
Pages:
Jump to: