Pages:
Author

Topic: Cant Sleep :( - page 37. (Read 5008 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
September 14, 2017, 08:04:19 PM
Try meditating or taking melatonin
melatonin could help if it's not because of emotional or high stress or some kind of depression. You have to look at your health more carefully. If it because of big swings in cryptocurrencies then just try to NOT watch the charts few days. Just do your regular stuff. There are medical and non medical ways. Try to do nonmedical first even if its harder.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 07:56:14 PM
Try meditating or taking melatonin
Activity: 44
September 14, 2017, 07:41:44 PM
Cant sleep ? I make myself busy such as using my phone watching series or eating something makes me feel sleepy right after i ate. Another one is inhale exhale method where you inhale and exhale until you relaxed yourself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 06:50:49 PM
I'm sorry to hear that such problem is happening to you. I would suggest that you try to wake up really early than your usual waking time and perform your daily tasks. Then do not take a nap unless if it is already the time that you would want to be your new sleeping time (like 9pm). If in any case you wake up early, try sleeping again and wake up only on the time that you want to be your new "morning". Hope this helps.
Activity: 5
September 14, 2017, 06:37:14 PM
Read the chapter about sleep hack from "How To Stop Worrying And Start Living" by Dale Carnegie. Works like a charm
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 06:23:16 PM
This past few months i dont know why but its hard for me to get sleep Sad any suggestion or opinion that would help me to got better sleep at night . Huh my regular sleep 4-5am Sad
Pages:
Jump to: