Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 157. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi last time im using cryptopia 2/01/2018 now i deposit some LTC sold them to other crypto for withdraw to real money then but i got stucked withdrawal. Im waiting more than 24h but nothing happens. What happen with cryptopia fast service? Its now manual or what? Withdaw 3778332    KRB   306.65883020  17/04/2018 10:24:00 PM

Please help! May i know estimated time to resolve my problem? Because i withdraw money to food and pay bills, i can't wait very long because i'm hungry, and need to pay rent for my appartments.

KRB

Investigating connectivity issues   

Why you ignoring question about ETA? Can you return my KRB to my balance, not hold it nowhere... Cryptomarket changing every second you hold my money 2 days, it's not professional. Let me sold my KRB to BTC or to other crypto and i can withdraw it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
On 18/3/2018 I generated an elitecoin address on cryptopia and then I sent 30000 elitecoin to it.
Unfortunately, the address generated is invalid and does not exist on the coin's blockchain.
Therefore, there is no TXID.
Cryptopia's automated support is asking for the TXID, which I specifically wrote in the ticket that it does not exist.

I understand I should have looked up the address on the block explorer before sending any funds, which makes it partially my fault, but there was no maintenance ticker, nothing that would indicate that the wallet was outdated/not functional.And thinking that this site is considered one of the best exchanges on the net, I never thought something like this would happen. It is also worth mentioning that the wallet entered maintenance mode five days after this incident.
I also understand that 30000 elitecoin (90000 sat at that point) is not a significant amount, but I had spent a month and a half mining all that.
Anyway, I know there is no way I'll get those funds back and if I do, they will probably be completely worthless by that point.

Bottom line: Do not trust this site.

Cryptopia doesn't have EliteCoin listed. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elitecoin/#markets

https://www.elitecurrency.net/ The coin listed on Cryptopia is Elite (1337). https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=1337

The TXid is generated from the sending wallet and will exist whether the receiving address is valid or not so your story doesn't make sense.
An address won't show on the block explorer unless there has been a transaction sent to it. So if you have no TXid then your problem is on the send side.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/1337/ Is the block explorer for the Elite Currency listed on Cryptopia.
You shouldn't mine to an exchange wallet there is a clear warning not to do that.

But from all appearances it looks like you probably sent EliteCoin to an Elite(1337)Currency Wallet https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=1337_BTC

In which case it is your mistake and not recoverable. (Cryptopia doesn't do crosschain recoveries for coins that it doesn't have listed)
Hi last time im using cryptopia 2/01/2018 now i deposit some LTC sold them to other crypto for withdraw to real money then but i got stucked withdrawal. Im waiting more than 24h but nothing happens. What happen with cryptopia fast service? Its now manual or what? Withdaw 3778332    KRB   306.65883020  17/04/2018 10:24:00 PM

Please help! May i know estimated time to resolve my problem? Because i withdraw money to food and pay bills, i can't wait very long because i'm hungry, and need to pay rent for my appartments.

KRB

when i withdraw it wasn't on maintance  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

KRB

Activity: 19
Will xmv coin be available on Cryptopia exchange?

If Someone pay for the listing , maybe !
If not i guess then it will be not listed !

What is the timeline for fixing the recent issues with execution times of 30+ seconds and websockets that only work occasionally? It´s very disappointing to see cryptopia becoming the new yobit.
legendary

If Someone pay for the listing , maybe !
If not i guess then it will be not listed !
Activity: 70
legendary
Bitcoin Green (BITG) and Skrilla (SKRL) is now available on Cryptopia for trading.

It's been about two weeks and still the GrowthCoin deposits I made haven't shown up. 

Dont worry im on it with a wallet Dev , also the dev from GRW is informed and i have created a Explorer for but its syncing at the moment ! I also have pm you !

Regards Lafu

Can you look at the API too?

What do you looking for exactly ?

It's difficult to automate anything when you can't lookup details of an order status.

We need either an endpoint which gives order status, even when order is closed. Or a way to determine if cancelled orders have been partially filled.

Ideally:

URL: /GetOrder

Param: OrderId

Return
{
    "Success":true,
    "Error":null,
    "Data":[
             {
               "OrderId": 23467,
               "TradePairId": 100,
               "Market": "DOT/BTC",
               "Type": "Buy",
               "Rate": 0.00000034,
               "Amount": 145.98000000,
              "Filled": "23.98760000",
               "OrderStatus": Active, Cancelled

},
             {
             }
          ]
}

Take a look here maybe it helps you !   https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Category/45 

A simpler option that might fit in with your code structure is returning an array of the tradeId values. Not ideal as we would still have to the API again for more details, but it would at least make your API useable.

I'm keen to add Cryptopia to my portfolio so can help with the code if needed.

Any update on whether the API can be improved?
Activity: 147
So, what about the MonreoV fork planned to the 30th?
All exchanges are already supporting, hitbtc, coinex, coinroom, btc-alpha, octaex, coinroom.. everyday new exchange.

https://twitter.com/monero_v/status/985791492211052544

What about us ordinary xmr holders??
legendary
The DNotes team is requesting urgent action from the exchanges and exchange users trading DNotes.

Exchanges:
Please begin delisting DNotes version 1.2 or contact the DNotes team to participate in the swap process for your users via email at [email protected].

Exchange/Pool Users:
Please begin removing your DNotes from the exchanges.

Participate in the Swap Process From the Exchange

Please Note: DNotes stored at the DNotesVault have already been successfully swapped. This process below is solely for users with DNotes on exchanges or local wallets.

DNotes stored on the DNotesVault are automatically swapped for you, you don’t need to take any action as the swap process has been done on your behalf.

For new coins you would like to swap, from an exchange, a local wallet, paper wallet, that were not already located on the DNotesVault:

If you do not already have a DNotesVault account, register here: https://dnotesvault.com/register
Login to your DNotesVault account.
Click “historic” at the top.
If you don’t have any addresses yet, click create address.
Send your old DNotes to one of your historical addresses.
The DNotes you send will then be converted to the new DNotes 2.0 coins, and will show in your new DNotes wallet under “dashboard” after we have completed the swap process.
Note: Please allow some time for this process to complete.

Deadline
The soft deadline is April 16th. Any newly mined DNotes after the 16th will not be eligible for the swap to DNotes 2.0. It is highly recommended that your DNotes are removed from the exchanges and swapped long before April 16th.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regard,
DNotes Team
Activity: 19
@Lafu, what does my case look like? Is yours wonderful, improved support able to do more than send me automatic template apologies? At my coupon #178841 only some beautiful assurances come, that you are already dealing with the case, but my withdrawal INN coins is still blocked ("Processing") from 70 days. I could sell them at a much better rate during this time, now I am losing 0.25 BTC. Or during this time, I could receive awards for the masternode.
And Cryptopia does not see any problem in this? Why do you treat your clients like that?

You have a reply on the Ticket , i put it on a admin to get into it !  Should be sorted soon ! 

Regards Lafu

Yes, I got the answer for my ticket, thank you for taking care of it. But the answer came on 19/03/2018, which is 26 days ago, and my problem with the withdrawal of funds is still unresolved. As you can see, for Cryptopia the word "soon" means something completely different that for me.
   For comparison, I will write that I recently needed help from Bittrex support. After 2 hours, the support answered, solved the problem and the case was closed. Cryptopia can not or does not want to withdraw my coins from 05/02/2018, which is already over two months..
Activity: 1
On 18/3/2018 I generated an elitecoin address on cryptopia and then I sent 30000 elitecoin to it.
Unfortunately, the address generated is invalid and does not exist on the coin's blockchain.
Therefore, there is no TXID.
Cryptopia's automated support is asking for the TXID, which I specifically wrote in the ticket that it does not exist.

I understand I should have looked up the address on the block explorer before sending any funds, which makes it partially my fault, but there was no maintenance ticker, nothing that would indicate that the wallet was outdated/not functional.And thinking that this site is considered one of the best exchanges on the net, I never thought something like this would happen. It is also worth mentioning that the wallet entered maintenance mode five days after this incident.
I also understand that 30000 elitecoin (90000 sat at that point) is not a significant amount, but I had spent a month and a half mining all that.
Anyway, I know there is no way I'll get those funds back and if I do, they will probably be completely worthless by that point.

Bottom line: Do not trust this site.
It's been about two weeks and still the GrowthCoin deposits I made haven't shown up. 

Dont worry im on it with a wallet Dev , also the dev from GRW is informed and i have created a Explorer for but its syncing at the moment ! I also have pm you !

Regards Lafu

It's difficult to automate anything when you can't lookup details of an order status.

We need either an endpoint which gives order status, even when order is closed. Or a way to determine if cancelled orders have been partially filled.

Ideally:

Return
{
             {

},
             {
             }
          ]
}

Take a look here maybe it helps you !   https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Category/45 

A simpler option that might fit in with your code structure is returning an array of the tradeId values. Not ideal as we would still have to the API again for more details, but it would at least make your API useable.

I'm keen to add Cryptopia to my portfolio so can help with the code if needed.
legendary
@Lafu, what does my case look like? Is yours wonderful, improved support able to do more than send me automatic template apologies? At my coupon #178841 only some beautiful assurances come, that you are already dealing with the case, but my withdrawal INN coins is still blocked ("Processing") from 70 days. I could sell them at a much better rate during this time, now I am losing 0.25 BTC. Or during this time, I could receive awards for the masternode.
And Cryptopia does not see any problem in this? Why do you treat your clients like that?

You have a reply on the Ticket , i put it on a admin to get into it !  Should be sorted soon ! 

Regards Lafu

Regards Lafu

Ideally:

Return
{
             {

},
             {
             }
          ]
}

Not really. Look in that thread yourself and you will see several others requesting the same.
You can't automate trading if you cannot properly check the status of trades placed.

legendary

Regards Lafu

Ideally:

Return
{
             {

},
             {
             }
          ]
}

Regards Lafu

Ideally:

Return
{
             {

},
             {
             }
          ]
}
legendary

Regards Lafu

Jump to: