Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 50. (Read 4552 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
June 02, 2018, 11:17:18 AM
For me, the passage of identification is not difficult, so boldly participate in such ICO, but not in airdrop, I think that airdrop often collect data about customers to use for their illegal purposes. I prefer only bounty or ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2018, 11:14:18 AM
I think its very common now for bounty hunter to join the bounty with the KYC registration, because I think KYC is important and make the quality of project will  increase, but we need to carefull to because maybe they just need the data from us and they use it for their benefit, so we need to stay aware too from that case
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 11:13:27 AM
I do that from time to time, but rarely and only if I'm sure of the project. I will never do KYC for airdrops. You should choose ICOs very carefully if you don't want to have problems with passing the KYC, because there's a lot of scam now.
If the project really deserves it since some project requires it especially if their country laws intends them to do it for better management, It can benefits ICO investor for safer transactions but if in bounty and airdrops we should check carefully the team if they are able to secure it well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 11:12:09 AM
There are many ICO's that are requiring KYC but I make sure I join the ones managed by reputable individuals on this forum.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 11:10:33 AM
Yes, because I think if the ICOs requires KYC it is more legitimate. I don't say that ICOs don't require KYC are scam but if they require KYC, they are more devoted on ICO that they are working.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 11:05:19 AM
I do that from time to time, but rarely and only if I'm sure of the project. I will never do KYC for airdrops. You should choose ICOs very carefully if you don't want to have problems with passing the KYC, because there's a lot of scam now.
Activity: 406
June 02, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
Yes, mostly of bounty I joined required keys, but I don't like other projects that are strictly required for the keys to received rewards from them, like the name of the user should be the same on the name listed on the utility bill, but what if we are renting in the cities and we don't have the requirements that they need we cannot receive payments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 02, 2018, 09:54:29 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?
I actually do not believe and do not like KYC even in Signature campaign.as much as possible I am trying to avoid this kind of thing even though allocation is good. It is my privacy as a person because I am dealing with unknown people too. If they were in our position, for sure they will also not like KYC. As of what I understand, some campaign required KYC before the distribution date. Why ? Coz they know some will not give their personal information and with that they will only pay a little number of participants.
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 08:28:12 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

For me It depends on the ICO's project that should be consider as a good project and have a great potential here in crypto. Even Bounty participants are do required to submit KYC because some ICO's project needed it to know if it its fake account or a scammer. No problem in submitting KYC but better to be careful and study first that ICO before you join.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 08:15:51 AM
To me i do join ico's that requires kyc as long asthey will pay,  I do not mind to do the verification as long as I'm sure ico project is really safe.
Activity: 321
June 02, 2018, 08:14:31 AM
Kyc in ico to avoid account more than 2 but played 1 person, so I think it's good, yes but our data will spread
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 08:12:51 AM
I support light KYC process but not strict ones with selfi or some other money methods.
Merit: 110
June 02, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

I personally have joined ICOs that have KYC. It should not matter as long the project is legitimate. This is where it gets tricky because knowing whether the project is legitimate or not is a very daunting task that requires diligent research. As long as you know the company is legitimate and you want to invest in them then by all means, invest wisely.
Activity: 333
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

It's hard to disagree with you. I also try to avoid such ICO, which requires the passage of KYC. I don't think it's good form to give my data to anyone.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:43:54 AM
Being anonymous is fine yet make sure to only provide the document on the trusted ico and company only. You would never want to provide your data to theft and they could be used your document for the illegal purpose. I'm fine with KYC as long as I know what is the purpose behind it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
June 02, 2018, 02:40:54 AM
KYC for the participants of the ICO generosity campaign is nonsense and stupidity, as well as illegal action on the part of the ICO team. We are not investors and therefore can not pass such a verification, it is illegal. This check is carried out to prevent the laundering of dirty money, and we do not invest in the ICO project. Sometimes it is also said that the US has banned its citizens from participating in ICO companies, and therefore this check is carried out to fulfill the requirements of this country. However, this prohibition is established in order to prevent the participation of citizens in risky investments in ICO projects, that is, this prohibition should again apply only to investors.
I never participate in those ICO projects where the KYC is not excluded.
June 02, 2018, 01:39:20 AM
Yes I joined ICO that requires KYC. Actually, I first encounter KYC accidentally when I join an ICO. I dont have any idea that they requires it. For me its ok as long as the ICO is successful. On the other hand I think its a little dangerous because your personal info might be compromise. Personally, I still prefer ICO without KYC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
June 02, 2018, 01:33:07 AM
Yes but very rarely, i only participate ICO with KYC when there the project and development is very promising, which too good to miss that opportunity, that is the only reason for me to participate KYC's ICO.
June 02, 2018, 01:29:46 AM
KYC is not bad thing and i don't found anything wrong to give it as it will help to protect money laundering and in long run, it is good for genuine bounty workers as spammers automatically remove from system because they cannot prove their genuinity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 02, 2018, 01:21:41 AM
Yes exactly, I’m joining ICOs with required that know your customers to avoid from scammers and also to secured my safety and money in this kind of business because I’m aware to the scammers that spread out in this business.

KYC requirement is a very good ideas that ICO may requires inorder to be more secured to scammers strategy to scam our accounts of bitcoin. I am strongly agree with this for more security reasons. It is for our own well as a bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: