Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 49. (Read 4552 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 01:40:51 PM
Yes, I participate in such projects. Often, these are very serious projects that seem very reliable and promising to me. I'm not afraid to send my data to such projects.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 01:37:03 PM
I had joined few airdrops and most likely, the inputted information in that form were just used for another airdrops. I had received few emails from joining that and I thought that it is really legit. I think you should make your parameters first before considering one. It isn't just exchanging your time but also it is also worth saving your privacy.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 02, 2018, 01:33:51 PM
Large investors do not like to shine their passport data. Pass the KYC can be interested only by guaranteeing a good profit from the project.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 01:17:22 PM
for now not, because KYC is very privacy in running a job in terms of registration. i have not registered the KYC, actually make KYC is needed in world crypto.
Activity: 58
Merit: 8
June 02, 2018, 01:10:29 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

This can be a good thing on reducing cheater on bounty campaign but a bad side on people who are participating it and don't have enough Ids or valid identification. If they don't have enough ID's they aren't qualified to get their hard-earned token on bounty campaign. Sometimes they don't verify it on time and takes a lot of time and sometimes if you don't reach the cut-off of submission you won't get your token.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 01:05:44 PM
actually kyc is a nice step in every ico so that the identity of the participants is known clearly and so no data forgery, and this step is taken to overcome the doubling of account.
Activity: 105
June 02, 2018, 01:03:45 PM
I do not like kyc in ico. This may lead to identity theft.  I don't feel safe. I believe that the KYC requirement should not apply to signatory campaign participants.
Activity: 102
June 02, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
If the Ico worth it with special idea and strong team, there's is nothing wrong in kyc if you know that you are investing in a respectful project, just to make sure your information is safe
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 12:13:49 PM
Of course I participate in such ICO! In 99% of cases, it is necessary to pass the KYC. Occasionally, there are such projects as Fusion, which do not need KYC. And this is a standard procedure to know your investors. Without this, there may be problems with listing on exchanges. And in general it is necessary that there should be no suspicion of financial fraud.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:12:59 PM
KYC allows you to comply with legal requirements and avoid penalties and sanctions. Directly for the ICO platform, KYC means: Verification and confirmation of the identity of the investor. Analysis of his personal data, financial and business activity. Assessment of the risks of fraud, theft or money laundering. KYC for the team. There is also the Know Your Customer procedure for the ICO team. of course, this can be trusted.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 02, 2018, 12:08:52 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

Yes, it would be possible without KYC and it is simpler to invest in the pleasant project, but how then to get profit from sale if you even aren't able to sell tokens at the good exchange! There is no KYC - there is no entry into the good exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 02, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
why not?
as long they don't use our identity for bad purpose I think nothing to worry about.
Kyc needed to avoid cheater.like we know there are so many cheaters that use multi-account to join bounty.and so many regulators that require kyc as a requirement to join ico.
But I don't agree if airdrop also need kyc.since it is free.
Activity: 172
June 02, 2018, 12:00:33 PM
I think if it is an ico then it is very safe to do kyc because as an investor is in need of kyc for the security of money we invest in ico but if only bounty or airdrop then I recommend to you avoid it because most of them scam (careful)
Activity: 168
June 02, 2018, 11:56:32 AM
kyc is good to keep interests and equity for the bounty participants as well as the later benefit of the project to learn and manage as well as support his clients to be better. kyc good for the people as well as the seriousness of the legitimacy of the project. I will join kyc in my project if requested.
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
I just feel KYC is a security check measures helping both the customer and the investment itself. Sometimes the intent of KYC is not known from onset only a few states it from the beginning, but KYC is not a bad idea to me, especially if the ICO is a promising one.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
June 02, 2018, 11:51:28 AM
If there are projects that use KYC for participants of the bounty, of course, I better not to follow suit.
As I am sure there are still many projects that do not use ICO KYC.
KYC seems to me highly risky because we cannot get the assurance that it is safe and not KYC misused.
xws
Activity: 105
June 02, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
Some of the best projects that are currently underway require the verification of the identity of the depositor. And this is often very good if you look at hundreds of projects that are similar to each other, only where there is a good team, and where they want to know their investors are good investments.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
June 02, 2018, 11:38:57 AM
The Know Your Customer (KYC) identification procedure has become an important component for initiating a successful ICO crypto currency project, so of course, I only participate in such ICO.
Activity: 224
June 02, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

I do not want to provide their data to unfamiliar projects, but alas, or play by their rules or do not play at all. More alarming if by the end of the company you are told that you need to pass the KYC to pick up your reward, then the most insulting. Now by the way Amazix team requires all KYC members in any of their companies. Tongue
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
June 02, 2018, 11:20:53 AM
We must be careful in filling KYC on a project. Because your self-information can be misused by others. We must research that project. Usually, I will fill KYC on the project has successfully completed ICO successfully.
Pages:
Jump to: