Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 55. (Read 4552 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 03:35:22 PM
No because I'm in the US and banned from many. So I just do bounties, and even some of those ban US citizens
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
May 29, 2018, 03:35:06 PM
Can anyone name me an ICO which gave good profits for its investors and didn't require to pass KYC? I don't think that there's such ICOs. All good ICOs have KYC and if you want to earn money you have to pass it whether you like it or not. Though I understand all the risks but I really have no choice.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
May 29, 2018, 03:34:44 PM
If someone is indifferent to their identification data, they can transfer them into the hands of potential scammers, without even asking on what grounds they require this data. The KYC check only concerns investors, that is, those who invest their money in various projects and they can be obtained illegally, and such investments are made to launder these dirty money .. Why do some agree to provide copies of their documents and other identification data to absolutely strangers , who just asked about it? Are you indifferent to the fact that tomorrow these data will appear on public display on the Internet? I personally do not want this and therefore I do not participate in ICO projects in principle, where the KYC test is applied or can be applied.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

i don't partakes in any airdrops that requires KYC's because this is likely to reveal you identity to them and they will easily get rides of your access. so i don't partake in such project but for bounty programs that requires kyc is normal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 03:23:12 PM
No,I dont like to send my documents to people that I dont know,just faces on their site.I am very careful with my personal data and I recommend you to be careful too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
May 29, 2018, 03:22:57 PM
For me, this is nothing terrible and difficult. However, I avoid such companies if they cause distrust or simply pay little.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 03:22:11 PM
I never take part in the ICO where by rules it is necessary to pass the KYC.
I do not think that the ICO should have my personal data. The KYC is not an indicator of the success of the ICO.
Especially now you can buy packages of documents, comprehensively collected in the same ICO where requested by the KYC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 03:18:56 PM
I am not afraid of passing KYC, because it is a normal practice for serious projects. The main thing is to take a responsible approach to the selection of the project.
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
May 29, 2018, 03:16:16 PM
wants all ico kyc now. I have entered 10 ico so far. I also verify kyc in all, there was no problem for me.
I do not know what it was necessary for kyc, but I am still entering  Roll Eyes
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 03:14:29 PM
Yes I do. KYC is meant to reduce fraudulent activities etc. Nowadays it's almost mandatory, to me it's okay so as to ensure tranparency etc..
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 03:10:46 PM
I never enter into such projects. For some reasons. The main ones are: 1. There are a lot of scams now and this is one of the reasons for delaying the transfer of tokens. 2. There were cases when, due to oversight of project managers, these data were published in the public domain. 3. The very idea of cryptocurrencies contradicts the identification of people.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
May 29, 2018, 02:58:44 PM
I basically do not subscribe to those ICO projects that even consider the possibility of conducting a KYC audit. This is a direct fraud on their part. If the campaign makes such demands to gamers as participants in the ICO signature campaign, it must indicate on the basis of which normative document they are going to do it and what this draft says. No company has done this yet. In my country there is a law on the protection of personal data of a citizen and there only the state bodies have the right to such a requirement. Therefore, they should at least indicate on the basis of which document they are going to violate my rights. Moreover, we are not investors, do not make any money and can not be suspected of laundering dirty money, financing terrorism and so on. If you understand, they are our clients in the provision of advertising services and they pay us for it. Therefore, they are our customers. But they just do not pass any verification at all and collect millions, disappear.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 01:48:07 PM
I do not participate in projects where it is required. Photos of your own documents are not recommended to send to questionable companies.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
I have participated in several ICO that requires KYC. You jast need to attach your passport.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
May 29, 2018, 01:23:31 PM
I think that KYC in ICO is necessary. But as for the airdrop, then I think this is absolutely superfluous. Personally, I never do airdrops with KYC..I do not recommend you to participate in such airdrops.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 01:21:48 PM
Today, almost all ICO projects require the passage of KYC. And if you want to multiply your investments, you will have to accept it. Moreover, this will soon be an integral part of the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 01:09:11 PM
Most of the ICO's which are running currently are came into existence last month is asking for KYC now a days. I'm not too sure why they require for even small purchases but that is manadatory now for all the ICO's. If I feel the ICO is best in potential or it has good safety norms on our KYC, then I will provide or else I will ignore that and skip to next ICO which doesn't require KYC.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 29, 2018, 01:06:38 PM
Being anonymous is fine yet make sure to only provide the document on the trusted ico and company only. You would never want to provide your data to theft and they could be used your document for the illegal purpose. I'm fine with KYC as long as I know what is the purpose behind it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 01:05:03 PM
I personally don't have problem with ICO's that requires KYC. It's the only way to know the participants better. But it would be helpful if it is mentioned from the beginning of the Campaign and not at the last moment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 29, 2018, 01:03:13 PM
Doing kyc is fine as long as the project seems legit and the team members have a professional background and past experience.It seems kyc will soon become the norm to participate in Ico.
Pages:
Jump to: