Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 56. (Read 4552 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 01:02:38 PM
This KYC has confused all the cards in the world of crypto currency, because initially everything was completely anonymous, and now I have to send my documents to strangers. I frankly do not like such companies and I try to avoid them.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 12:59:53 PM
I have not encountered any KYC requests. But some of my friends did that. I think KYC is one of the most promulgated laws that regulate the status of tax evasion, money laundering, financial crime, etc. I do not worry about KYC, if the bounty campaign is required KYC I will finish it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 29, 2018, 12:53:18 PM
in my view kyc it is just to prevent the double account name ..
because for now all the people who want to benefit by following the project as much as possible ..
and with KYC it can slightly reduce such impacts ..
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 29, 2018, 12:49:02 PM
If the project is good - I will participate, even if it requires a KYC. If the project looks scam and does not inspire confidence - I will not.
Activity: 93
May 29, 2018, 12:45:13 PM
Im quite skeptical signing their kyc. So im selecting ICO that deosnt have kyc requirement. However, i encounter a ICO that right after the campaign they require us to sign a Kyc in order to get our tokens. So i had no choice, i have to do the kyc.
Activity: 123
May 29, 2018, 12:43:56 PM
Today almost every ico (i would say 99%) requires it, so i think there is no choice if you plan to participate.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 12:41:21 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

I dont, it is a privacy invastion for me. I am not comfortable with disclosing my personal information to some companies or organizations which I don't trust.
Activity: 70
May 29, 2018, 12:39:28 PM
I have joined the rewards that require KYC and fortunately I have graduated from the procedure they do because the company is based in the US and they are required to do KYC for the gift of law, I have nothing to be surprised again, because the Rules for ICO project will tightened, which will force the project developers to implement this procedure everywhere.
Activity: 714
May 29, 2018, 12:34:50 PM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

earlier I was also one of the participants of the gifts that my personal data are used to get the prizes (KYC) and it became the first gift I ever follow. After that I never again follow a bounty menbutuhkan KYC. the purpose of the Kyc is to avoid her from many of the participants are multi accounts
Activity: 109
May 29, 2018, 12:29:11 PM
KYC to team know cilents,they want know information of cilents where crptyo don't ban by law
Activity: 65
May 29, 2018, 12:25:59 PM
No I don't like giving my data away to small unknown companies.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
I have participated in the ICO with KYC, but actually when I joined the ICO I was interested in many other factors, if that ICO really attracted me, even though ICO force KYC I also participate in any way.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 11:57:43 AM
Of course I participate in them, but what's the problem? I do not think that they use your documents for their personal purposes.
Activity: 112
May 29, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
I think at least some of us have encountered KYC cases before or after the completion of the bounty project. Depending on the association of bounty campaign managers and devs they require KYC authentication. Of course, once you've joined the job in the campaign, it's required for the participant. I think KYC is nice and show the seriousness of the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 11:50:33 AM
if we look at fewer projects that do not require KYC, because in general KYC is a very important requirement, but that does not meet the constitution of many countries, this is definitely very valuable if we choose the best ico. Never try to invest in icos run by unknown people, This time also looks good to participate.
Activity: 438
May 29, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
Sometimes yes,  because KYC is for detailing the identity of the person,  its for the safe keep records of the investors and participants,  in order for you to have trust on the project  KYC is for the security purposes.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
May 29, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

I made airdrops that require KYC only if they are worth a consistant amount and the project is not scam.
For ICO if I like the project and I trust it I'm confortable to do KYC.
I do not join in the project that required KYC because I do not have any qualified papers to be use to verify my account which will be waste of my effort if I work it it though I know in the end that I could not going to receive a reward. Even in airdrop, it is hard to give them personal info because there are project that has very good write up and paper and in the back of it its just use to scam you.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 11:39:18 AM
Yes as of now most of ico i've participated requires ico i don't see a problem here especially the identity theft i know i can trust the team i invested.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
May 29, 2018, 11:38:18 AM
I try not to participate in ICO that require KYC..but if this happens and the developer suddenly at the end of the bounty companiesit that you have to pass KYC,then I look at the earnings..if he is worthy then pass KYC if it's penny then drop the bounty Angry
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
no, but i think most of ICOs right now are requiring KYC from their contributors.
i joined bounty campaign with requires KYC to received the reward.
Pages:
Jump to: