Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you join ICOs that requires KYC? - page 57. (Read 4552 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 11:27:14 AM
I don't like thouse type of ICO which requires KYC, but I think it is not a bad, and sometimes even necessary, because at this time some people uses multi-accounts. Of course, if ICO is good and KYC one of the requirements than I join to the bounty campaign.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
I have not join yet any airdrop that need kyc. If I give my kyc in any project they can easily hack my account. Now a days hackers is always ready how to hack your account.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 11:15:49 AM
for me it does not matter, because KYC is used and necessary to avoid the existence of multi-account and restricted country. and I do not belong to those two things, I do not have multiple accounts and I am not a restricted country
Activity: 546
May 29, 2018, 11:15:03 AM
If I like the project and the idea of ​​the project is really very cool, I use the services of pulls, which collect money and invest in projects, and then distribute them, this is the best option for investing today.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 11:11:11 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

KYC is a necessity. You just can not participate in many cool ICO without it. I think that you should analyze projects well before investing. And if this project inspires confidence, then why not .. I do not see any problems.

Activity: 647
Merit: 260
May 29, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
I always join ICOs where it is required to complete a KYC. But only if I trust these guys, because I am always scared that someone tries to sell my data in the darknet or somewhere else. Do not participate in every small ICO that requires KYC, a lot of scammers are out there!
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
If this is a fairly good ICO project, I will consider participating.
Most ICO projects do not have third-party verification procedures for KYC, so I will not participate.
Activity: 146
May 29, 2018, 10:59:02 AM
I invest in such ICO, what's the problem? I am a supporter of KYC verification, but here's the QuarkChain campaign made a quiz when investing! This is bullying! People bring them their money, and still need to pass the quiz!
Activity: 275
May 29, 2018, 10:41:39 AM
If possible, I would rather not send my message for KYC, but if the ICO is really good, I want to invest it, I think I have no other choice.
Activity: 78
May 29, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
I try to avoid them if I can but if it's a really good one I'd probably still join. Just risky sending your passport info to random small startups on the internet.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 08:58:54 AM
I think all of ICO`s that i encounter was requiring to do a KYC ,but be kind of every moves that you take because i read some article and its says that some of company that using kyc to be with ,are using your identety for illegal doings so be strickly and be kind.
Activity: 476
March 29, 2018, 08:15:29 AM
I will never join an ICO that require my personal information on top of my money with them. Never! If kyc is ever needed, it should be other way round not the retail investor like me. Most of the beneficiary of many ICO are unknown. Not only are they unknown they are also not accountable to anyone. Hope we can find solution to that or regulations will come.
Some ICO needs KYC certification to comply with the local regulations, which will play a positive role to some extent. It is sad that those who do not need certification must invest through certification, which can actually know how much money I have.
Activity: 770
fLibero.financial
March 29, 2018, 01:38:25 AM
I will never join an ICO that require my personal information on top of my money with them. Never! If kyc is ever needed, it should be other way round not the retail investor like me. Most of the beneficiary of many ICO are unknown. Not only are they unknown they are also not accountable to anyone. Hope we can find solution to that or regulations will come.
Activity: 448
March 29, 2018, 01:33:07 AM
Do any of you participate in ICOs that requires KYC (Know your Customer). We actually experienced this one on exchanges but how about in partipating in ICOs or just even in airdrop that requires KYC.

I think it depends as for me as they are many scams as well just getting your information. In some instances, we can be blind sometimes, mkay? I really do not join airdrops if it requires too needy to get your personal information.

I believe some people are not cautious as long as they can join airdrops. How about you? What are your thoughts about KYC in ICOS?

I avoid such projects, because the organizers remain anonymous, and investors and bounty hunters are forced to confirm their identity. I consider this unfair and I am afraid for the safety of my data.
You need to be sure that you are investing at the right place and that your money or any of your confidential detail will not be lost no matter what. If there are certain projects which are asking for such kind of details, it is better not to share such details with them and that avoid investing of your money into such project. Read well about all the projects and then invest in the best possible project.
Activity: 378
March 25, 2018, 01:52:23 PM
Well, if its really a good project that has a tendency of exploding the way bitcoin did,  I don't mind giving out my identity to purchase it. I just hope the project company's and developer protects investors identity like the way they promise they usually do and it wont be used for other purpose. The one problem that bothers me is, what if the coin becomes a shitcoin? knowing the fact that I gave out identity to puchase a shitcoin will continue to bother me.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 01:35:05 PM
An increasing number of ICO projects require KYC, confirming the information of investors. In fact, it also has good grades, KYC will help the team to better control, avoid some countries ban ICO. However, KYC is causing more inconvenience to investors. This is the crypto market and everyone wants their information anonymously when investing. Another concern is the risk of leaking information if the ICO is hacked. Maybe I will consider carefully before joining.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

I made airdrops that require KYC only if they are worth a consistant amount and the project is not scam.
For ICO if I like the project and I trust it I'm confortable to do KYC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
March 25, 2018, 01:20:16 PM
There are a lot of airdrops and bounties which keep emails of participants open to view. It make possible intruders to spam fishing links and to steal our important data. So I wish if BTT would ban if projects make this info free to see. Anyway it’s not hard to do in Google spreadsheets
Activity: 336
March 24, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

I avoid such projects, because the organizers remain anonymous, and investors and bounty hunters are forced to confirm their identity. I consider this unfair and I am afraid for the safety of my data.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
It would be a definite no for me. Here in India, the government is really going after the crypto users. A large number of them have received income tax notices. At this point, it will be suicidal to provide KYC to the ICOs. I would rather invest in those which don't need KYC.
Pages:
Jump to: