Author

Topic: Esports Prediction & Discussion Thread - page 123. (Read 68456 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1069
December 07, 2022, 06:53:36 PM
Navi and VP just announced their roster earlier today. Navi's lineup seems decent since the only change is between their fifth player and the new mid player which is questionable for now.

Alik "V-Tune" Vorobey
Nikita "Nicky`Cool" Ostakhov
Vladyslav "laise" Lais
Georgii "swedenstrong" Zainalabidov
Arman "Malady" Orazbayev

I have much respect for VTune and hopefully they'll have a strong season for this upcoming DPC season.

VP with a new fresh lineup, the only players I know are Dukalis and sayuw. It's good to see that they're willing to take the risk once more and I hope they prove the others wrong since there are already a few people not liking the lineup and have low expectations.
I like this strategy of the VP organization that they've released the much stronger roster and wants to try this one, well, they're fresh and young and let's see if they'll achieve more than the past rosters.

Since Miracle is said that he's taking a break, ATF is the one to replace him. Yes, ATF will play pos 1 for Nigma.

--> https://afkgaming.com/dota2/news/atf-replaces-miracle-as-nigma-galaxys-newest-carry

~

While the uncrowned king, Ame. He said that he'll be taking a break too.

--> https://afkgaming.com/dota2/news/ame-takes-a-break-from-competitive-dota-2

A lot of new players coming into DOTA and the old players taking a break from DOTA. It will be an exciting season. We have to watch out these new players because they usually bring new strats to the game that the old players failed to show. There are lots of DOTA players that are straight from rank to Pro that is very successful. VP might have the right idea to get fresh players to bolster their lineup. If properly guided, they can be a good asset to the team.

Good to know that ATF landed in a good team after he separated from OG. He is performing quite steadily in OG and have great highlights. Hopefully, he will fit with NIGMA.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1231
December 07, 2022, 05:48:51 PM
Esea advanced season 43 matches are underway. Top 2 challenger leagues will advance to season 44. Teams 3 to 10 will be relegated. I think the Apeks team will easily come out on top here. They are one of the teams with the best roster among the teams here. They haven't shown themselves in any tournament for a long time. I think they are preparing for this tournament. It is hard to predict the team that will come second. It may change according to the course of the matches.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 07, 2022, 03:51:19 PM
Navi and VP just announced their roster earlier today. Navi's lineup seems decent since the only change is between their fifth player and the new mid player which is questionable for now.

Alik "V-Tune" Vorobey
Vladyslav "laise" Lais
Arman "Malady" Orazbayev

I have much respect for VTune and hopefully they'll have a strong season for this upcoming DPC season.

VP with a new fresh lineup, the only players I know are Dukalis and sayuw. It's good to see that they're willing to take the risk once more and I hope they prove the others wrong since there are already a few people not liking the lineup and have low expectations.
I like this strategy of the VP organization that they've released the much stronger roster and wants to try this one, well, they're fresh and young and let's see if they'll achieve more than the past rosters.

Since Miracle is said that he's taking a break, ATF is the one to replace him. Yes, ATF will play pos 1 for Nigma.

--> https://afkgaming.com/dota2/news/atf-replaces-miracle-as-nigma-galaxys-newest-carry

~

While the uncrowned king, Ame. He said that he'll be taking a break too.

--> https://afkgaming.com/dota2/news/ame-takes-a-break-from-competitive-dota-2
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1630
December 07, 2022, 03:38:44 PM
Natus Vincere are planning to bring a backup player to the Blast Premier World Final. He is an academy player whose name is npl. They are planning to do this to create some competition for sdy. Because his performance hasn't been very impressive for a long time.

I think this is a good call because Natus Vincere can fill Boombl4's place with a much more skilled player than sdy. I don't know about npl much. Maybe he would be a stand-in for some time until they make a big signing. They deserve a credible IGL to do better in future tournaments. Because there is a significant level of drop in their performance lately.

The source: https://www.hltv.org/news/35201/how-will-navis-six-man-setup-work-in-abu-dhabi
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
December 06, 2022, 09:51:04 PM

Alik "V-Tune" Vorobey
Vladyslav "laise" Lais
Arman "Malady" Orazbayev

December 06, 2022, 10:00:45 AM
Things are getting more exciting for Dota 2. There's another team acquisition being done by one of the most known teams ever, EHOME.

They've just acquired the team Unity gaming after observing them through the BTS PRO SEA season 13.

--> https://liquipedia.net/dota2/BTS/Pro_Series/13/Southeast_Asia

It served like a trial for the org.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 05, 2022, 12:59:59 PM
Cloud 9 is going to transfer players for the first time in two years. Timofey "⁠Interz⁠" Yakushin is leaving the team, sources and HLTV are sure to confirm this. There are many alternatives to Interz that come to the fore. Forester, Sanji comes to the fore, and Buster is also on the agenda. I think it will fit quite well if the Forester transfer happens. One of the most important players of the Entropiq team, if the conditions fit, I think they should evaluate him first. Which player do you consider suitable for the Cloud 9 team?

https://www.hltv.org/news/35194/cloud9-to-replace-interz-forester-sanji-buster-among-candidates-report

Cloud9 are lucky that they don't have any tournament until the end of January. They can use this time to think well about their fifth member.

Firstly buster should be last resort. Because he hasn't played any pro game since mid May. It would be a big risk to take for Cloud9 while trying to stay as high as possible in the ranking. Forester and SANJI both played their last pro games in October. When we compare the contributions of these players to their teams I can say that Forester is a few steps ahead. He has many more games than SANJI in which he made a positive effect in total. Forester is a rifler his general performance as a fragger has been quite decent.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 670
December 05, 2022, 12:39:25 PM
Cloud 9 is going to transfer players for the first time in two years. Timofey "⁠Interz⁠" Yakushin is leaving the team, sources and HLTV are sure to confirm this. There are many alternatives to Interz that come to the fore. Forester, Sanji comes to the fore, and Buster is also on the agenda. I think it will fit quite well if the Forester transfer happens. One of the most important players of the Entropiq team, if the conditions fit, I think they should evaluate him first. Which player do you consider suitable for the Cloud 9 team?

https://www.hltv.org/news/35194/cloud9-to-replace-interz-forester-sanji-buster-among-candidates-report
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 04, 2022, 07:35:31 PM
With what I know of, micke is going to be switching roles and practicing the pos 1 role in the pub games
Yup, micke can easily switch to the carry role since he used to play carry back then during the Alliance days.
Yeah, so if that's an official thing then micke is the one to adjust position and that won't be a problem to him. Now with his play style in mid which is good yet underrated, I think he'll show more as a pos 1.

We will see how Topson will react to Insania captaining Team Liquid if he becomes part of Team Liquid. I think Insania is a good captain and he will be able to captain Topson. Topson is european and Team Liquid is a European team so I think there will be not much of conflict on how they play. He can fit perfectly with this team. He is still one of the best mid laner in DOTA 2 no doubt, and with the right teammates around him, they can bring Team Liquid to a new level which they did not reach last TI. Hopefully, they will not be going throuhg LCQ against like last season.
Since that's his comment on captaining of kuku or the way SEA players captains. Insania is no doubt a good and approachable captain and I believe every captain is.
But there's this thing that a topson is looking for just as how notail has captained him and the same goes for the leadership of ceb during their two runs that took them the aegis in the international.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
December 04, 2022, 07:27:41 PM
Heroic will compete in this tournament without "Stavn" Martin in the Blast World Final, the last event of the year. In October K0nfig, Astralist's reserve contracts were terminated for some reason. He will now play in the Lan game tournament for the first time since October. What do you think about this tournament, will it be useful for the Heroic team?

Stavn is an integral part of Heroic. Even though we have cadiaN literally carrying the team on some maps, stavn is a key part of it by giving his team opening kills and opening a part of the map that is locked for the taking. Whoever will be standing in for him must have to fill in big shoes. Lots of eyes will be locked on him and hopefully that replacement fits in very nicely on the said team.

Is there any reason he is not participating in Blast World? Is it just really rest?

He also did not participate in Blast World Finals last year, so I am guessing this is a regular thing for him, taking rest at this point of the year. They have performed really well this year, so I guess he deserves the rest. They still have Cadian as IGL and Awper so I guess it will not really hurt them to lose one guy for this tournament. Konfig is a good fragger too, I just hope he will fit with Heroic this tournament.

Sources say it's just rest. Stavn hasn't confirmed yet. HLTV discussions say it's just that. Well he's a great performer too so I don't think it's something negative on Stavn's part. They are doing well internally from the looks of how they play CS so perhaps it's just that the dude's burnt out and wanted some time off of CS. Understandable, since they just traveled a lot just recently.

Konfig is a good replacement in the meantime for Heroic. Hopefully they get the most out of him in the BLAST World Finals.
December 04, 2022, 05:54:21 PM
I'm excited where Nisha is going because he's really one of the best mid players there and IIRC, he also played carry and just switching roles. While for Team Liquid, insania posted a hint on his twitter with a flag of Finland. Hmmm, a clue and most likely Topson will be them and will be reunited with Team Liquid's current coach - jerax.
That is a good hint. I guess Topson will be playing with them then. For Topson, his choice is limited to EU or SEA teams because his wife is in SEA. He mentioned it before. It is good for Topson, he can play with a good EU team again and with Jerax as the coach, they can give Topson the best hero he can excel in games. I expect a lot more for Team Liquid now that they will be hiring Topson on their roster.

Now I wonder where will Nisha will end up. if Topson is playing in Liquid, then the door for Liquid is closed for him.
And there will be no more supremacy of him being 2-time TI champ being commanded because insania will do it for him if he's ever going to be playing with Team Liquid.

While jerax being also with the team as their coach, that's perfect for topson and he won't be having that tough time to adjust. These two great mid players Nisha and topson is now the source of hotness of the dota 2 community right now where they'll go.

I remember the time before when Chinese teams were too interested on taking matumbaman when he's got kicked by his former team mate with kuroky.
legendary
December 04, 2022, 04:38:54 PM
Heroic will compete in this tournament without "Stavn" Martin in the Blast World Final, the last event of the year. In October K0nfig, Astralist's reserve contracts were terminated for some reason. He will now play in the Lan game tournament for the first time since October. What do you think about this tournament, will it be useful for the Heroic team?

Stavn is an integral part of Heroic. Even though we have cadiaN literally carrying the team on some maps, stavn is a key part of it by giving his team opening kills and opening a part of the map that is locked for the taking. Whoever will be standing in for him must have to fill in big shoes. Lots of eyes will be locked on him and hopefully that replacement fits in very nicely on the said team.

Is there any reason he is not participating in Blast World? Is it just really rest?

He also did not participate in Blast World Finals last year, so I am guessing this is a regular thing for him, taking rest at this point of the year. They have performed really well this year, so I guess he deserves the rest. They still have Cadian as IGL and Awper so I guess it will not really hurt them to lose one guy for this tournament. Konfig is a good fragger too, I just hope he will fit with Heroic this tournament.

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
December 04, 2022, 04:28:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1630
December 04, 2022, 03:35:26 PM

stavn is an important part of this team as he has been a really good fragger so far. k0nfig can be a good choice as stand-in actually. He performed really nicely while he was playing for Astralis. They still parted their ways with him nearly three months ago. He played for Endpoint in two matches on November 16 after a two-month break. Since then he hasn't played any match professionally.

Taking all of these into account, I just have doubts if he can show a good performance. This is a completely new team for him in the end so it may take him some time to adapt to the players and strategies. The World Final is nearly here in less than two weeks you know.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 670
December 04, 2022, 12:24:12 PM

https://www.hltv.org/news/35196/k0nfig-to-stand-in-for-heroic-at-blast-world-final

Heroic will field the following team in Abu Dhabi:

https://twitter.com/k0nfig/status/1599377553923637250

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
December 03, 2022, 07:58:48 PM
This is classic Eternal Fire actually. They just make us excited about their capabilities first but then we witness another disappointment.  Undecided
Eternal Fire are like a NA team (let's say EG). they have a decent roster, they show good cs in tier 3 and tier 2  tournaments, but when the big stage arrives, they shit the bed. It's a cycle, fans are ok with that, and i think the org is more than satisfied with this so long the sponsor money keeps rollin in
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
December 03, 2022, 07:29:01 PM
TSM's moonmeander switched his role into being a coach.

I think this is a good move from him, those that have the experienced in the huge tournaments should really switch into coaching like notail.

Well, kuroky is back and will still play for Nigma.Galaxy.
legendary
December 03, 2022, 06:18:52 PM
I'm excited where Nisha is going because he's really one of the best mid players there and IIRC, he also played carry and just switching roles. While for Team Liquid, insania posted a hint on his twitter with a flag of Finland. Hmmm, a clue and most likely Topson will be them and will be reunited with Team Liquid's current coach - jerax.

That is a good hint. I guess Topson will be playing with them then. For Topson, his choice is limited to EU or SEA teams because his wife is in SEA. He mentioned it before. It is good for Topson, he can play with a good EU team again and with Jerax as the coach, they can give Topson the best hero he can excel in games. I expect a lot more for Team Liquid now that they will be hiring Topson on their roster.

Now I wonder where will Nisha will end up. if Topson is playing in Liquid, then the door for Liquid is closed for him.
December 03, 2022, 05:36:32 PM
Puppey and his teammates will adjust easily like how they've adjusted so quick during the LCQ.

As for Nisha, not yet confirmed that he'll play for Team Liquid but we have that feeling that his choice to leave Team Secret, he's going to another strong team that he know of to sign him we just have to wait for further official announcement.

They did well in Riyadh when Reso was still a substitute that is why when he becomes an official member, I know they will do really great. And it proved to be true, they finished 2nd in TI with that roster even though they were just formed two months before LCQ. Sometimes, you just need that one person that will complete the team even though they are joining in a short time before a big competition. For Team Secret, it was Reso.

I think you are right. I do not think Puppey would let go of Nisha if he does not have another team to go to. Let us wait for any team that will announce where Nisha would go. I know he is a good asset and a team would likely pick him up soon.
Yeah, I also remember that for which Reso has been tried out and as he performed well, he's been absorbed and replaced iceiceice.

legendary
December 03, 2022, 05:27:54 PM
Maybe we will start seeing M4A4 choices more often as of now. The other change is really bad news for AWPers as they will need to use their bullets more effectively from now on.

If the damage remains, it is not much of a nerf for good awpers. They just need one bullet to kill a player, and it is seldom that they need to fire two consecutive rounds. If rushed, most AWPers use their handguns. 5 bullets per clip is more than enough, especially for Pro.

Puppey and his teammates will adjust easily like how they've adjusted so quick during the LCQ.

As for Nisha, not yet confirmed that he'll play for Team Liquid but we have that feeling that his choice to leave Team Secret, he's going to another strong team that he know of to sign him we just have to wait for further official announcement.

They did well in Riyadh when Reso was still a substitute that is why when he becomes an official member, I know they will do really great. And it proved to be true, they finished 2nd in TI with that roster even though they were just formed two months before LCQ. Sometimes, you just need that one person that will complete the team even though they are joining in a short time before a big competition. For Team Secret, it was Reso.

I think you are right. I do not think Puppey would let go of Nisha if he does not have another team to go to. Let us wait for any team that will announce where Nisha would go. I know he is a good asset and a team would likely pick him up soon.
Jump to: