Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 46. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 11:18:50 PM
If bitcoin got banned in one place I think it also includes altcoins. It depends on the regulations if there a good option aside from bitcoin then I'll go with it. I believe bitcoin will not be banned in long term because this market will stay with us and it will continue to help us.

Exactly, if you ban BTC you ban all crypto.
There's too many influential people into crypto now for it to be banned.

First, I do not think that bitcoin will be totally banned and it will never be. Since ETH is the 2nd in ranking of all the rising cryptocurrencies, definitely this coin may anyhow be a temporary replacement that will lead the existing altcoins in the crypto market. Bitcoin will continue to dominate and lead in the cryptocurrency market where it will continue to make a progress that no other current alts could match.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 11:16:59 PM
Except bitcoin, I rather to prefer to go for ethereum, because ethereum is something secondary to bitcoin, and they were like a queen of all cryptocurrency, because bitcoin is still the king of all crypto. So it is good to invest ethereum also instead of bitcoin. Because those two crypto's coin are known as good coin in cryptocurrency business, so if no other choice to invest except bitcoin then go for ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 11:14:33 PM
If that crypto for payment methode the best choice is XLM and DASH, because has small fee transaction and faster transaction than BTC. Developer of DASH is very active to promote advantages of DASH and continue in development, i have seen DASH use for buy good and service in merchants and will be many company interesting to use it. XLM has good fundamental too because has partnership with IBM.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 11:14:11 PM
lets say etherium is the first chioce, then go for ripple or stellar or neo maybe, but still hope bitcoin never banned or dissapear from crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

If only Bitcoin is banned, I choose ethereum maybe.
but if Bitcoin is banned and all altcoin are banned. no choice.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 15, 2018, 10:45:06 PM
If bitcoin got banned in one place I think it also includes altcoins. It depends on the regulations if there a good option aside from bitcoin then I'll go with it. I believe bitcoin will not be banned in long term because this market will stay with us and it will continue to help us.

Exactly, if you ban BTC you ban all crypto.
There's too many influential people into crypto now for it to be banned.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
April 15, 2018, 10:42:42 PM
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 10:27:16 PM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!
Pages:
Jump to: