Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 67. (Read 61084 times)

legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
Dear 32167gl.

All deposits by way of the SEPA system are completed in 1 business day.

Thank You your interest in Exmo!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How long does it take for a deposit through the SEPA system?  Huh
legendary
We thank you for your advice and positive feedback. Exmo values everyone's opinion and welcomes their comments whether they be positive or negative. It is only by serving the needs of our users that will enable us to achieve our goals.

In your hompage, you have claimed BitcoinTalk as your partner...

Do you mean [Suspicious link removed] is getting into such partnership ?

Also, you are very new to the market. But, your website claims...

i. Daily Exchange Volume 673 BTC

ii. Active Users Today 12114

iii. Trusted by 198,060 people in over 100 countries

Are those figures real ?

Dear Jimmy Wales.

The fact that we have BitcoinTalk on our main page, in no way implies that we have a direct business partnership with them.
We here at Exmo feel like Bitcointalk is an invaluable instrument within the bitcoin community, which allows us to have direct interaction with our users.
It is here where we can listen to what topics are foremost on the minds of everyone in this ever evolving market.
We are planning in the near future to introduce topics specifically designed to gather feedback from our potential user-base.

The answer to your other question is yes. Those figures are real, Exmo was founded in 2013 and officially launched on February 24th, 2014.
Up until now, we have been  the largest bitcoin platform in Eastern Europe.  We are only new to the Western market, not at all new to the bitcoin market.
Quite the opposite, as we consider ourselves highly experienced in all aspects of this highly specific market, something we have proved with our volume and our number of users.

As always, thank you for interest in Exmo.

legendary
Do you offer any deposit or withdrawal method for Indian bank account holders ?

Dear newIndia.

The answer to your question is yes! Exmo works with Indian banks for deposits and withdrawals using the Wire Transfer system.

Thank You for your interest in Exmo!

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Are those figures real ?
They are not new market. I worked with my btc and ltc on Exmo from february 2014.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
Do you offer any deposit or withdrawal method for Indian bank account holders ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
We thank you for your advice and positive feedback. Exmo values everyone's opinion and welcomes their comments whether they be positive or negative. It is only by serving the needs of our users that will enable us to achieve our goals.

In your hompage, you have claimed BitcoinTalk as your partner...

Do you mean BitcoinTalk.org by this ? From when BitcoinTalk.org is getting into such partnership ?

Are those figures real ?
legendary
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
multiple deposits and withdrawals methods will make you huge success,after btc-e i see only exmo to offer many payment methods
professional website, you just need good marketing
legendary

Thanks a lot, it's very much appreciated! 
Activity: 15
You are doing a great job guys, everything looks professional on your website!
legendary
Yes, we are admittedly a bit behind in our SEO marketing, however, we are in the process of rectifying this.

As everyone knows, this takes some time. Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 2
Site looks good and works without bugs and mistakes, there were problems in Safari. Good job Wink
But I've tested you website in free SEO tool and it shows 109 errors and 9 warnings on the 5 pages tested. I recommend you to check this and resolve this issue. Good luck

legendary
Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, our current agreement with Paypal does not permit deposits, only withdraws.

As for the (CAP) next to the PayPal symbol,  these are only the gateway code letters.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
site looks great and professional
on current fees page I see no deposit fees written for paypal deposits and what does (CAP) means written next to paypal USD payment system there?
legendary

Thank You Very Much!

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention Xialla. If you take a look once again, you will notice that its working fine now.
legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null
cool, so first..please read again whole post and fix dead links and formatting errors (even first one not working)..

anyway, site looks fine, good job
legendary
Welcome to EXMO Official Discussion

Founded in 2013 and based in London, Kiev, Barcelona and Moscow, EXMO is #1 exchange in Eastern Europe, and one of the world's largest global exchanges in volume and liquidity. There are 1.5 mln users, 50 000 active traders, 315 000 daily visitors, 56 trading pairs, 5 fiat currencies (USD, EUR, RUB, PLN, UAH) on the platform. The average daily trading volume is $50 mln.

To Main Page

Our recent publications:

Over 500 000 users trust EXMO

Cryptocurrency: Where to start? Pt.1 – Introduction

Cryptocurrency: Where to start? Pt.2 Technical side of the coin

Cryptocurrency: Where to start? Pt.3. Transferring Cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency: Where to start? Pt.4 How to Ensure the Safety of Your Crypto Assets]

Cryptocurrency: Where to start? Pt.5 How to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

What are the pros and cons of investing into cryptocurrency

Verification process with EXMO

Key features:

24/7 Support

Universal wallet

Profitable fees

Thank you for your attention!
Should you have any questions, please write them in the thread and EXMO team will be happy to answer.
Pages:
Jump to: