Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 14. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 01:30:33 PM
I think this is a very good and promising idea for investing. Who knows, could we  invest in open sales?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 01:29:05 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

I did not hear any news about Facebook creating a coin called Facecoin. Maybe this is a fake project of someone targeting fraudulent money of people. People should not invest in this project

I also think this is just a phishing project. I also tried searching for Facecoin on google but there are very few results found. But if facecoin really exists by facebook then surely this coin will be hotter than Bitcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 01:27:48 PM
In the current digital era, gradually everything is going online. Not only that, there are many coins with Bitcoin that are only seen online and that currency is used as a medium of exchange. Even if Facebook creates their own crypto currency, but I would say it is a very good decision. Facebook has lots of members so it will be easy to implement this decision.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
June 02, 2018, 01:25:43 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

I did not hear any news about Facebook creating a coin called Facecoin. Maybe this is a fake project of someone targeting fraudulent money of people. People should not invest in this project
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 01:24:08 PM
For Facebook to run an ICO called face coin, I think that will be very interesting and fun for bounty hunter to use the social media marketing to invite more people into the system, Secondly crypto business is a very serious one, which involves money, time and delay task as the case may be.
Activity: 574
June 02, 2018, 01:18:55 PM
Wow is that true?so if its true facebook love crypto now and facebook know what the value of crypto in this world amazing,looking forward for this.Facebook is one of the biggest social media so its easy to advertise their coin if ever and will see what is the future next big thing.I love what happening in cryoto they become more and more brigth and shine
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 02, 2018, 01:15:30 PM
it's too early to says this is good news because last time i heard facebook will explore blockchain technology not for made their own crypto and there was no official statement from facebook owner that Mark Zuckerberg didn't say anything about this news and i think in the near future facebook don't have any plan to involved in crypto world
The possibilities will be there, as we knew that the twins who created facebook originally was also an investors of bitcoin, just my own opinion but maybe mark will consider it if he seen the potentials, if he will create a digital money that will be accepted inside his platform then money will always be money, for sure business mind like mark will adopt if he will see the future gains.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2018, 01:07:13 PM
it's too early to says this is good news because last time i heard facebook will explore blockchain technology not for made their own crypto and there was no official statement from facebook owner that Mark Zuckerberg didn't say anything about this news and i think in the near future facebook don't have any plan to involved in crypto world
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 12:59:38 PM
Good News. All should be scratched. If this happens then the profit graph of everyone increases. Prices will increase due to competition, so investors will benefit. Maybe fACECOIN  come in limitation quantity This benefit will be a deal.
Activity: 73
June 02, 2018, 12:49:25 PM
A big name like facebook if issues some coin is definitely good news.  But facebook shall withdraw the restrictions imposed for other initial coin offerings.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
if this news is true if yes then this will be good news maybe it will trigger an increase in crypto enthusiasts because facebook is very popular, if that is true then no doubt facebook will be a great success, but the facebook has not been confirmed about this so I'm not sure about this news yet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 12:34:59 PM
I think it is very good and it seems cryptocurrency can be used in the facebook platform and hopefully this can trigger the price increase of some other cryptocurrency more and more platfrom using cryptocurrency then crytpocurrency will become famous and will be expensive.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 02, 2018, 12:34:12 PM
Not true, Facebook's intentions were to only explore the technology of blockchain, whilst "Facecoin" is nowhere near from Facebook I don't even think that if Facebook creates a digital coin it is not going to be Facecoin, so I really don't think this is legitimate as Mark has no plans on making a crypto.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
June 02, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

zuckerberg wants to be a king with his own money,

so he creates what he is famous for as in the developed world, personofied systems arent that popular.
Activity: 224
June 02, 2018, 12:30:34 PM
Wow that is great news and this is good news because many people can earn this coin I think it is very effective for our
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
June 02, 2018, 12:28:26 PM
I am not going to be jubilant over this piece of news until it becomes a reality. In reality, no doubt, this will further propel the crypto industry in terms of capitalization and awareness given Facebook's massive reach. It's a good one. In a related development, there is also the Pacman coin by the famous Filipino boxer going through its ICO now. It's sure a good thing that popular figures are dabbling into the crypto industry. But I honestly hope it doesn't turn into scam like Flowd Mayweather's Centra, anyway.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:27:20 PM
Well its already expected, Mac Zuckerberg announced earlier this year that one of the things he intends learning this year is Blockchain Technology. So we are expecting him to make it public on what he is trying to release. But i don't think that Facecoin has any relationship with Facebook those are different projects. Besides if Mac Zuckerberg wants to release his he will make a public announcement.
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
This interesting if facebook have their own coin, but i think facebook not need to gain money through this way, if this happened i believe they has another purpose when they make their own coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:16:38 PM
It's a good news mate,is it started already or still in progress?.Whatever it may be its really good to start their own cryptos. In case of facebook the probability to succeed in crypto world is really high. I think it will be a turning point to the facebook.
Activity: 53
June 02, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
Not sure about Facecoin, but FB are definitely looking at how blockchain can help their business.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-cryptocurrency-launch-bitcoin-blockchain-david-marcus-a8343261.html

"Mr Zuckerberg, revealed that his “personal challenge” for the year would be to explore the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

“One of the most interesting questions in technology right now is about centralization vs decentralization,” Mr Zuckerberg said in a Facebook post on 4 January.

Encryption and cryptocurrency "take power from centralized systems and put it back into people’s hands," he wrote. I’m interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how best to use them in our services.”

-- Personally, I think it will be some time before this moves forward and they just do not want to be left behind if/when real adoption is realised.
Pages:
Jump to: