Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 15. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
June 02, 2018, 12:12:30 PM
Wow thats very great news if it's not a rumour than this news really pleasure to everyone. , its very best step from Facebook about bitcoin and ico its a revulsion for digital market now waiting for start of all of this than meet to full fill ment about this.hopefully for the best.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 12:03:14 PM
is it true that this is a friend? if this is true, then this is a surprise for me, and I am also sure many people are shocked. but this is good news, hopefully be true.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 12:05:49 PM
Would it be an ICO or airdrop ? Interesting to see how it turn out to be
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Powered by Search and Discovery
June 02, 2018, 12:03:58 PM
That's good news!!! Every day I meet more and more companies that are moving to the crypto ecosystem using the blockchain system. Amazon, Starbucks, Samsung and others. And now Facebook is creating its own coin. That's cool
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 11:56:06 AM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

I think "FaceCoin " will someday be in a reality. According to some reports, Mark Zuckerberg's social network would be considering creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform. For this matter, the facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, the former president of the Paypal. It is somehow a good idea.
Activity: 91
June 02, 2018, 11:47:57 AM
Facebook having ICO wouldnt have an impact if the currency is through its platfrom itself Facebook.  All the more so that there are news that facebook hates bitcoin. What if the coin is allowed to be used as a currncy for their platform only it would be pretty stupid.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 11:23:02 AM
as long as I pay attention to facebook which makes the decision that facebook is closing the cryptocurrency advertisement.
and I now can news that facebook is launching "facecoin".
which is really real it just facebook closed the cryptocurrency ads
Activity: 29
June 02, 2018, 11:08:54 AM
It will be very interesting to see how decentralized coins will be used in a centralized network
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 10:57:22 AM
that's a good move, a few days ago I said that Facebook project to create cryptocurrency will be a huge success. facebook will get a lot of support from world figures.

enthusiastic and Facebook users become part that supports the existence of cryptocurrency facebook.
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
June 02, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
There is not any genuine recourse about this if it is I would be more than happy if this news is real but I dint find any news even in Facebook team section they clarified about this .
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
June 02, 2018, 10:49:19 AM
For some reason i see this as a good news however if facebook coins will not be popular as the other coins there will be a huge blocking of cryptocurrencies advertisement on my opinion. so what we need to do is if they launched this we need to support it some how.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 10:46:35 AM
Let's wait and see what our Facebook implements. The idea is certainly good, but what it can offer us. Normal speculation or maybe a truly unique ecosystem? There are many questions. Need to wait for the announcement.
Activity: 322
June 02, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
And here is the good news, token Mar which Zuckerberg will release will use just crazy popular. This can be a good play
Activity: 350
June 02, 2018, 10:31:33 AM
Facebook integration of cryptocurrency into it platform is going to bring crypto world to the people out there with bad perception of crypto and those that do not anything about it. Cant wait to join it ICO
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 10:27:11 AM
Personally I have not seen any confirmation for the face coin. Facebook CEO said they are going to leverage on using the blockchain technology to boost their platform and this will really be a nice one for them. If they are going to make a coin , I dont think there will be ICO for it. It might be given free.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
Do you think their coin will end up decentralized or not?
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 10:21:17 AM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

let's see how it looks and what it brings to the people. I believe it's a natural move from facebook, as crypto currencies are becoming really popular amongst younger generation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 10:16:31 AM
Reading the title, i thought that the coin finally released. I'm wrong though. They're still planning about it? Well good news, still. I think they will just forget about it, or cancel their plan to join crypto world.
I hope by launcing its coin, facebook can make people more aware of bitcoin existance. Make crypto currency more populer and maybe even attract more investors that may help the market.
And moreover, i really hope they launch great coins. Not just some useless coins like what it's like out there. Not trying to said bad things though. But some coins are useless and worthless.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
June 02, 2018, 10:13:58 AM
Facebook make own coin is speculation, i think this news can't believed. if they want to develope own coin, they will never block/banned crypto ads.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
June 02, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

The idea is great, but I don't think a lot of contributors or those who are paying for ads on facebook would agree with this, I think they just need to use a different platform, since facebook is free, there might be some illegal activities that may take place becuase of this, if we still remeber back then, facebook doesn't want anyone to be paying for the thr membership, if this pushed through, there will be a reason to buy their coin, so we can use different options, and from what I see, it is more likely to look like steam, if that happens, coins will be used to mask the transactions, and since facebook had been hacked before, what assurance can the people get, if they invest in facecoin? And just what exactly does the project promotes? And since there is already a lot of facebook users, this might lead to FUDs against crypto currency, since not all who are in facebook knows how investing works.
Pages:
Jump to: