Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 17. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 105
June 02, 2018, 07:17:11 AM
And then what will these coins in Facebook serve? Will it be possible to accumulate them by receiving Like?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
June 02, 2018, 07:15:02 AM
The biggest advantage is that this coin might actually become more expensive in the future if Facebook is going to survive. Buying coins and tokens is much easier than using stock market. This coins could be only used for using services related with Facebook. It would be interesting to see built-in games using it. People are paying enormous amounts of money for bonuses in some web games.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:13:35 AM
This is real? I hear nothing from FB!
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 07:10:59 AM
Facebook is the most popular app all over the country.Almost every single person has smart phn uses facebook.bcz of its publicity people knows about facebook very well and easily they will invest money if facebook company launch a new coin ( facecoin).and it has more than.80 percent chance to become successful.if facecoin is launched by facebook.defenately people will invest..and it will..make them happy. waiting for the new coin ( facecoin) of facebook.company.i wish it effects on crypto world.and very soon make us happy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
Facebook has signed an agreement with a Malaysian company to allow for virtual currency in transactions made on the social network.

This virtual currency will be used in every transaction available on Facebook, either in the purchase of virtual goods for games or other services involving retail stores throughout Asia. This service is claimed to be the first.

The social networking giant is working with a payment service provider named MOL AccessPortal. MOL will provide a means of payment called Facebook Credits to Facebook users that can be obtained by buying.
Activity: 154
June 02, 2018, 06:59:27 AM
wow..it is a good news.since facebook has started it has a  good effect on public.specially youngers. it is one of the most popular  communicated app where people like to. spend his time,though faecbook is a big company..and it is using almost all over the world.....so it has 90% chance to success. in its goals.if facebook launch their coin people will invest there to buy facecoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 02, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
Facebook has banned the advertisement Crypto, This is quite new news for me.
I never liked Facebook! So I do not care if any Facebook coin! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 154
June 02, 2018, 06:04:35 AM
Wow this is Grete News for I will invest my money In that token when Facebook launch the cryptocurrency they announced it launching date?
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
June 02, 2018, 05:57:51 AM
Sign me up! I’ll take two. I’m one of the more than 2 billion users of the social media giant. Facebook will surely don’t have a problem with the promotion of their ICO. Bad news for bounty campaigners.  Undecided
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 05:56:35 AM
That would be great with Billions of facebook users maybe it would be easily be campaign. imagine a Facecoin - Facebook coin... i wonder how it will be circulated and used in facebook world.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 02, 2018, 05:37:19 AM
Ow interesting news to this coin ico.it is true that Facebook make their own Cryptocurrency.need to check it admin panel decided for the conform surety.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
June 02, 2018, 05:31:00 AM
is it true that facebook that will make their own cryptocurrencies, I think last news about facebook is they don't like cryptocurrencies and want to banned all crypto ads in their network, but right now they want to make face coin for their own cryptocurrencies? ridiculous
Activity: 24
June 02, 2018, 05:25:23 AM
what is the minimum amount of investment of facebook coin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
June 02, 2018, 05:21:17 AM
this seems more like a rumor and actually an advertisement of an altcoin with the same name. possibly they want to pump it.
Facebook has never revealed that much about their plans and they have just started. they are looking into blockchain technology and they may not use it to create a token/coin they may instead use it to create a platform using blockchain aka the ledger.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
June 02, 2018, 05:20:43 AM
I am sceptic about the coin, previously facebook banned ico advertisement but now they launch their own coin, but I think most of the Facebook fans will love this coin, and if implemented properly and combine with facebook, it can be very useful, so even I don't really like the coin but I think it got potential to be big
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
June 02, 2018, 05:14:06 AM
If Big company like Facebook will become to crypto then i think everything will be done and this unstopable train will go much more fuster than before we will see another big companies doing that. 

Would that even be a good thing though? Suppose it happens and all the big multinational corporations create cryptocurrencies that capture the market and become widely used, what's in it for you and me? If the decentralized currencies that everyone uses and supports here get out competed, that would be a disaster really. Even if these new corporate coins become worldwide.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 02, 2018, 04:58:52 AM
If Big company like Facebook will become to crypto then i think everything will be done and this unstopable train will go much more fuster than before we will see another big companies doing that. 
Activity: 1120
Merit: 504
June 02, 2018, 04:51:05 AM
if this is done it will certainly give more pieces for crypto in grabbing and giving coins and this will be a good thing could be easier because everyone has facebook and every day people always use facebook media because every need in their life may be well implemented and successful.
copper member
Activity: 322
June 02, 2018, 04:42:33 AM
This would be great if facebook launch its own coin because I think it will be a successful one due to facebook is already around the world. This will be a big one since Mark Zuckerburg will be the owner which we already knows that hes a billionaire who can fund well his own coin. I hope that it will launch soon.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
June 02, 2018, 04:17:00 AM
Facebook CEO is  exploring the block chain technology to develop a new crypto coin to transfer through facebook all through out the world like sending messages which makes it more demanding as there are lots of facebook users all through out the globe, a large number of people are there in the social networking sites and out that Facebook stands first in the use of social networking sites all through out the world, so he plans to integrate both messaging and sending crypto coins through the same platform which will attract more people to the facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: