Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 18. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 03:59:42 AM
This news is still fuzzy so, we should not give importance to it right now.
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
No, please no facebook regulated money system! whats next? facebook food?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

they do not know how to break their own launching on facebook because bitcoin curency is better known as the best they can do to make it easier for everyone to do just as well as it does when it comes to problems.
Activity: 238
If it real, i belive that has no public sale  Grin. Maybe facebook banned advertisement of crypto in order to prepare for their ICO  Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

Been waiting for Facebook to launch their token, it is definitely be a milestone and make many of my friends who are lovers of Facebook to change their wrong perception of Crypto been a Ponzi scheme. And the central bank governor of my country will change his stands too. I will pull my bitcoin together to buying the ICO. lets hope for the best.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
If facebook will launch it`s crypto, then it would be a big competitor of bitcoin, or maybe that ''FaceCoin'' could overtake bitcoin if ever. Something interesting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
Woah, that is a good news now cryptocurrency will be continued spreading even on social media like Facebook.
Hopefully, this project was having a campaign here in the forum for more exposure of the project I know this new coin launched by Mark the owner and developer of social media facebook will soon to be bloom.

Good  news for crypto currency community if this news is going to happen. Facebook involvement in crypto is going to raise more awareness in the use of cryptocurrency
For sure it will be going to succeed.
Activity: 143
Good  news for crypto currency community if this news is going to happen. Facebook involvement in crypto is going to raise more awareness in the use of cryptocurrency
Activity: 420
Merit: 106

Yes i knew it that someday mark will become more interested in crypto. This will be a good help to promote crypto not only his coin but bitcoin also. If this coin become successful the image of crypto will become positive and more invrstors will become more interested to invest in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369

Interesting news, let's see if by the end of the year they will confirm something or not. If big companies such as Facebook, Amazon etc would start to actually use the blockchain technology it would be only a matter of time before the others start to do the same.
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
i read in coindesk facebook planning cryptocurrency as their platform . which is is like token but not from ethereum platform.
and also as i know facebook will consider their platform with new crypto payment system but not anonymous payment .
let see what will they do . the thing i believe everything they do will possible to success .
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me

This is a good news in crypto world, if facebook will launch it’s own coin, then it’s better to prepare to join this ICO because these people can provide the needs of an ICO they have the capacity to create one. I’l be watching this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24

Mark is a businessman and he knows that he can profit more if he's gonna make his new coin. With the success of facebook as a social media no doubt he can pull it off as well when it comes to the acceptance and adaption of the society to this new alt FaceCoin if it will be realized in the future. It will be an advantage since Mark owned facebook so its easier to spread the word out and let people know about the new coin. In my own opinion this altcoin will surely skyrocket.
Activity: 77
That's really great news for the crypto world,it's really interesting to hear mark and the facebook team are entering the crypto world,let's hope it will be a success,I would like to buy into the ICO anytime it happens.
Activity: 56
Interesting news but I'm not sure how truthful it is. To have its own crypto currency face coin would be very comfortable for Facebook and its users. It would be easier to pay with this currency for the purchases made on Facebook or pay for their services. Let's see will Facebook crypto will ever appear and how successful it will be.
Facebook had already initiated the concept of virtual currency in 2009 with Facebook Credit : The functionality that allowed users to acquire virtual goods especially within games like Farmville
Activity: 64
I have seen this news too. Waiting for the Coin  Wink
I think they are planning to block other ico on facebook and gonna work with their own coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Interesting news but I'm not sure how truthful it is. To have its own crypto currency face coin would be very comfortable for Facebook and its users. It would be easier to pay with this currency for the purchases made on Facebook or pay for their services. Let's see will Facebook crypto will ever appear and how successful it will be.
Activity: 56
This is a good news for crypto world, I has predicted before that social media platform will make their own coin/token. I know news about banning ICO on social media just trick, or FUD. And now I can laugh heard this news.
I hope it can make cryptocurrency be able to the world-wide. Everyone can use blockchain technology to make their life easier.
Facebook spokesman just after these revelations said :'' Like many other companies, Facebook explores the possibilities offered by the power of blockchain technology. This new small team will study many applications. We have nothing more to communicate. ''
The social network does not confirm the information of Cheddar but does not deny it either
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This will be great for crypto if this will happen. We all know that  majoirty of the people are using facebook and they are most likely to invest on facecoin than any other investment because that is how they trust the platform. I hope that the coin supply will not be limited because they are not planning to go on ICO. The post is not final yet but everyone is hoping that this will continue. We'll see.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
wow, facebook will launch its own coins, so great news, how can we join the coins ico?
I believe if it launch, the price will pump !

Really Dude? Why would a huge multi Billion Dollar company like Facebook need to run a ICO? They have more than enough

money to dedicate a whole team of developers and marketers to work on such a project. They do not even have to advertise

the project, because they already have a huge target market and a platform to launch it on. If this is not FUD, then I can

understand why they banned all Crypto advertisement on their platform. {They just eliminated the competition}  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: